PDA

View Full Version : Iraq and extremists

martincrabb99
30-08-2014, 13:04
Boris Johnson this week stated that the murderer of an American Hostage should be bunker bombed to assist him on his way to Paradise. Also should these terrorists and murderers be allowed back into the United Kingdom. Any views?

Ecky Thump
30-08-2014, 13:19
Maybe I'm being a bit simplistic, but I do believe that these people who want to live and fight alongside their fellow countrymen be allowed to join their own people out with the UK, but before leaving, they should be tattooed in a very visible and unremovable manner, never to be allowed to return to this country.....if they want to die for their cause, then I'm willing to make a small contribution to help them on their way to their very own personal paradise in hell!!

martincrabb99
30-08-2014, 13:29
Maybe I'm being a bit simplistic, but I do believe that these people who want to live and fight alongside their fellow countrymen be allowed to join their own people out with the UK, but before leaving, they should be tattooed in a very visible and unremovable manner, never to be allowed to return to this country.....if they want to die for their cause, then I'm willing to make a small contribution to help them on their way to their very own personal paradise in hell!!

I agree, their passports should be taken off them effectively making them stateless individuals with no travel rights whatsoever or citizenship rights in the United Kingdom.

TOTO 99
30-08-2014, 17:22
I agree, their passports should be taken off them effectively making them stateless individuals with no travel rights whatsoever or citizenship rights in the United Kingdom.

I whole heartedly agree butwhy isn't it happening like that? Seriously, does anyone know why it's taking so long?

In reality as long as the government are letting these people move freely then it's almost aiding and abetting as far as I can see...

martincrabb99
30-08-2014, 17:29
I whole heartedly agree butwhy isn't it happening like that? Seriously, does anyone know why it's taking so long?

In reality as long as the government are letting these people move freely then it's almost aiding and abetting as far as I can see...
I agree entirely it is so frustrating that no action has been taken to deal with these terrorist, murdering butchers and now we have an increased terror alert in the UK as a result. We should stop being politically correct and deal with it....in my view!

marbro8
30-08-2014, 18:27
I agree entirely it is so frustrating that no action has been taken to deal with these terrorist, murdering butchers and now we have an increased terror alert in the UK as a result. We should stop being politically correct and deal with it....in my view!what gets me is they spout off about not having any rights in these middle east country's so they come here where we have free speech(for some) and then want to go and fight for them???,the only allegiance they have with iraq and syria are the fact that they are muslim,while at work the other week the young lad i had with me was looking at the profile of another one of our gas engineers(a british muslim guy)and his status picture was of hezbollah and a slogan saying free palestine,as our work place have a zero tolerance to anything political that may bring them into disrepute i asked my line manager just to have a quiet word with him to remove it in case human resources saw it and he got into trouble,anyway he did have a word but H/R deemed it to be acceptable and he hadn't done any wrong,i was asked to apologise to him because my line manager said if it went any further and other engineers started to think that i had accused him of supporting terrorism then i could get sacked:(,so i went and spoke to him and said sorry if i had offended him,and he said that it was fine and he didn't blame my so called ignorance to what was happening in palestine:angry:,because i could only believe what i was being told by jewish owned papers and media,and that if britain wanted to find a home for them after the second world war then why didn't they give them cornwall:angry:,then he started to educate me in the fact that hezbollah were in fact freedom fighters not terrorists as the rest of the western world see them???,sorry but if that isn't supporting terrorism then what is:dontknow:

martincrabb99
30-08-2014, 18:52
what gets me is they spout off about not having any rights in these middle east country's so they come here where we have free speech(for some) and then want to go and fight for them???,the only allegiance they have with iraq and syria are the fact that they are muslim,while at work the other week the young lad i had with me was looking at the profile of another one of our gas engineers(a british muslim guy)and his status picture was of hezbollah and a slogan saying free palestine,as our work place have a zero tolerance to anything political that may bring them into disrepute i asked my line manager just to have a quiet word with him to remove it in case human resources saw it and he got into trouble,anyway he did have a word but H/R deemed it to be acceptable and he hadn't done any wrong,i was asked to apologise to him because my line manager said if it went any further and other engineers started to think that i had accused him of supporting terrorism then i could get sacked:(,so i went and spoke to him and said sorry if i had offended him,and he said that it was fine and he didn't blame my so called ignorance to what was happening in palestine:angry:,because i could only believe what i was being told by jewish owned papers and media,and that if britain wanted to find a home for them after the second world war then why didn't they give them cornwall:angry:,then he started to educate me in the fact that hezbollah were in fact freedom fighters not terrorists as the rest of the western world see them???,sorry but if that isn't supporting terrorism then what is:dontknow:

I never did have much confidence in Human Resource departments who deal with problems like this in a one sided fashion because of political correctness gone mad!

Terrynsue
30-08-2014, 18:53
You can guarantee that until
this lily livered government of ours especially the lib dems get serious and start locking these b#$^@€&$ up there will be dearhs on our streets, have they forgot Lee Rigsby already? Forget thier so called human rights and start protecting our Country , rant over!

marbro8
30-08-2014, 18:58
You can guarantee that until
this lily livered government of ours especially the lib dems get serious and start locking these b#$^@€&$ up there will be dearhs on our streets, have they forgot Lee Rigsby already? Forget thier so called human rights and start protecting our Country , rant over!and they wonder why people want to join the likes of the EDL,the closest party we have to having britains interests at heart are the ukip party but maybe we could do with somebody a little more to the right;)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

did anyone read one of the papers today that said the extremists were going to start bombing on a friday afternoon so as not to harm any innocent muslims as they will be at the mosque:angry:

warbey
30-08-2014, 20:30

When I was growing up, My Teacher introduced Me to a Saying

IT WENT

Sticks and stones can break My Bones, But words will never Harm Me...................

If You are a Racist or one or two Other Labels, it's because You are White Skinned.

Why do Do-Gooders seem to rule the Roost. WHO supports Them.?

The so-called Leaders of this Country, whatever their Politics need to get a GRIP.

There are more than a few who would or could be convicted of Treason in My Eyes for their doings (or lack of).

Oh sorry, I thought they took an Oath, (On a Bible?) to be loyal and caring.................................

and lastly, Who still believes We still have Freedom of Speech. (Ask a certain ex Football Manager perhaps.?)

martincrabb99
31-08-2014, 19:20
Another weak response to the real threat of terrorist atrocities by the current government. Take their passports and strip them of UK citizenship permanently not temporarily.

marbro8
31-08-2014, 19:37
well just like the scots,we have the power to change the government next election,if we don't feel that cameron and his cronies (especially clegg) are doing enough to protect us then we just vote them out,at the end of the day these scum have made their choice and their allegiance they should be made to stand by it,you can't expect to do what they have done, killed and probably raped innocent citizens,then come running home to good old blighty when the crap hits the fan:angry: