PDA

View Full Version : Other Where are the best places to go in Las Americas over New Year?

kar7n
01-09-2014, 20:22
We are planning a week in Las Americas over the New Year, wheres the best places to go? Is there any New Year celebrations going on?:dancing:

Malteser Monkey
02-09-2014, 13:34
Wherever you are you will witness a spectacular fireworks display

A lot of the Restaurants will be very busy and expensive so suggest you book early.

Someone be along soon tell which rest are good.

Terraza Del mar, Molino Blanco, La torre del Mirador to name a few - have a look at websites so you know what to expect.

You may just want to party - you need to tell us a bit more

kar7n
02-09-2014, 14:21
We are thinking of staying at either the Vulcano Hotel or going to Adeje Gran? We have never stayed in Adeje before is it nice there? Are there any good bars with entertainment going on? Do most of the hotels have new year parties going on or would it be better going to the smaller bars in the strip? We are in our 40s so not so keen on going to Veronica's area! Not that we're boring I may add 😀

Malteser Monkey
02-09-2014, 14:38
I don't blame you it will be manic down there new year.

Come on TF help is needed

Ecky Thump
03-09-2014, 12:50
I don't blame you it will be manic down there new year.

Come on TF help is needed

It doesen't look like that there are many forum members as manic as you, or should that be "simply mad":D

Malteser Monkey
03-09-2014, 13:25
It doesen't look like that there are many forum members as manic as you, or should that be "simply mad":D

you calling me simple eh :twak::D

welsh wendy
03-09-2014, 23:56
I can only vouch for either the church in Los Christianos which is fab or go further to Las Americas. X

miguel
04-09-2014, 01:36
We are thinking of staying at either the Vulcano Hotel or going to Adeje Gran? We have never stayed in Adeje before is it nice there? Are there any good bars with entertainment going on? Do most of the hotels have new year parties going on or would it be better going to the smaller bars in the strip? We are in our 40s so not so keen on going to Veronica's area! Not that we're boring I may add ��Hi, If you are thinking of using one of the upmarket hotels check first because most have a large supplement for New Years Eve and it is payable even if you do not use it and go elsewhere to celebrate. Miguel.

ribuck
04-09-2014, 19:51
Just dance in the street with the locals.

LUCKY
04-09-2014, 22:30
We have some wonderfull firework displays all around the Rock . Enjoyed by most, :flatcap:

Ecky Thump
04-09-2014, 22:38
The one place that I would like to stay at New Year (apart from Scotland), is the Hotel Revron by the Church square in Los Christianos and watch the celebrations.

lesbroz
04-09-2014, 22:48
We are thinking of staying at either the Vulcano Hotel or going to Adeje Gran? We have never stayed in Adeje before is it nice there? Are there any good bars with entertainment going on? Do most of the hotels have new year parties going on or would it be better going to the smaller bars in the strip? We are in our 40s so not so keen on going to Veronica's area! Not that we're boring I may add 😀

The Adeje Gran is great, but, I think it would be a little staid and quiet for New Year. The area around Vulcano will be buzzing, not sure what will be happening in the hotel.