PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Head Chef for 'A la Carte' International Kitchen

Employer
03-09-2014, 13:00
For an established 50+ seat a la carte restaurant in the S-W of Tenerife we are looking for an experienced head chef who will be able to independantly manage the kitchen, staff, menus and purchasing. The right candidate has extensive experience in a la carte restauarants with an International Cuisine of similar size and is able to cope well with stress. Preferably you hold diploma(s) from the UK or mainland Europe. You are fluent in English, and have an interest to learn Spanish, any other languages are a reccomendation. If required accommodation can be provided during the trial period. We offer a basic salary with profit sharing for the right person. This vacancy could be for a couple working together as well. Please contact us via PM with your email address and we will send you more information after receiving your full CV.

mihai
04-09-2014, 06:13
For an established 50+ seat a la carte restaurant in the S-W of Tenerife we are looking for an experienced head chef who will be able to independantly manage the kitchen, staff, menus and purchasing. The right candidate has extensive experience in a la carte restauarants with an International Cuisine of similar size and is able to cope well with stress. Preferably you hold diploma(s) from the UK or mainland Europe. You are fluent in English, and have an interest to learn Spanish, any other languages are a reccomendation. If required accommodation can be provided during the trial period. We offer a basic salary with profit sharing for the right person. This vacancy could be for a couple working together as well. Please contact us via PM with your email address and we will send you more information after receiving your full CV.

Hi
My name is Mike and live in Canada(citizenship):jumping: and also have European passport .I am chef and have extensive knowledge in international cuisine also my wife is chef to with many years experience trained in Europe. We are looking to relocate in Tenerife and I like to take advantage of this opportunity .My email address is :miketugui********.com.Regards and hopefully hear news from you .Mike

Employer
04-09-2014, 10:41
Hello Mike,

Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately your email has been partly blanked out so I cannot email you directly as was my intention.
I will try to give you mine differently perhaps you can try to contact me again: info (at) lavistapension (dot) com

Best regards,

Martin

karinagal
04-09-2014, 11:32
Hello Mike,

Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately your email has been partly blanked out so I cannot email you directly as was my intention.
I will try to give you mine differently perhaps you can try to contact me again: info (at) lavistapension (dot) com

Best regards,

Martin

Why not send your email address or other contact details to Mike in a pm?

Malteser Monkey
04-09-2014, 11:39
Why not send your email address or other contact details to Mike in a pm?

think you need to have posted more than 10 to be able to pm mate

Employer
04-09-2014, 11:53
Hello,

Yes I did (as well), rather new to this.

Thanks!

KevinPatrick
04-09-2014, 13:32
Where to send CV ?

Ecky Thump
04-09-2014, 15:18
Hello,

Yes I did (as well), rather new to this.

Thanks!

Play a couple of word games for two minutes and you post count will be past the required number!:idea:

ChefTitus
14-11-2014, 18:50
I am an experienced chef from Romania and I would be available from January 7th if you are interested in Romanian cuisine in your restaurant . Thank you.

sundownersvince
15-11-2014, 00:17
6 Romanian jokes on the joke thread will get you to the required 10 posts my friend, be careful about the content though....... Most of us are Brits. :confused: