PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet have posted flights for April and May 2015 flying from Manchester.

lesbroz
03-09-2014, 17:45
Just noticed that Easyjet have posted flights for April and May 2015 flying from Manchester.
Sorry, not checked any other airports.

Ecky Thump
03-09-2014, 17:51
Just noticed that Easyjet have posted flights for April and May 2015 flying from Manchester.

I received a email today about Scottish flights up to May 2015.

Angusjim
03-09-2014, 17:53

Open from Edinburgh and thankfully not cheaper than Ryanair and I prefer the RA flying times so I will sleep easy tonight:cheeky:

marbro8
03-09-2014, 17:55
I received a email today about Scottish flights up to May 2015.just seen it on hotdealsuk but as we are flying on maybe the 29th may it won't give me any return flights in june:(, i suppose we could take pot luck and just book the flights out;)

Ecky Thump
03-09-2014, 18:30
just seen it on hotdealsuk but as we are flying on maybe the 29th may it won't give me any return flights in june:(, i suppose we could take pot luck and just book the flights out;)

Just book it, you know if you can't get a flight home, one of your many cousins will let you stay in their apartment,:crylaughing:

marbro8
03-09-2014, 18:42
Just book it, you know if you can't get a flight home, one of your many cousins will let you stay in their apartment,:crylaughing:and i have just had another cousin move on to there,we will be spoiled for choice soon,i am worried that i may offend some of my other cousins :D

lesbroz
03-09-2014, 23:16
just seen it on hotdealsuk but as we are flying on maybe the 29th may it won't give me any return flights in june:(, i suppose we could take pot luck and just book the flights out;)

Just book it. Somebody somewhere will have a flight to bring you home. Don.t forget June flights are usually cheaper any way.

Susief
04-09-2014, 12:59
I've booked my flights out for 22 March, not booked back yet. Even booked my aunt a ticket at £46 with Easyjet.

marbro8
04-09-2014, 18:58
Just book it. Somebody somewhere will have a flight to bring you home. Don.t forget June flights are usually cheaper any way.just looked and if it were just the 2 of us next may i would have booked it one way and like you said worry about coming back later:D, but at the moment there may be 13 of us if every one that says they are coming do,because it is my sister in law and her hubby's 25th wedding anniversary,and they have asked all the kids and their partners to come out with us,but i know what will happen,they will all fall by the wayside and there will be the 5 of us like last may and i will be kicking myself for not booking it:(

lesbroz
04-09-2014, 22:40
just looked and if it were just the 2 of us next may i would have booked it one way and like you said worry about coming back later:D, but at the moment there may be 13 of us if every one that says they are coming do,because it is my sister in law and her hubby's 25th wedding anniversary,and they have asked all the kids and their partners to come out with us,but i know what will happen,they will all fall by the wayside and there will be the 5 of us like last may and i will be kicking myself for not booking it:(

What dates are you over? Maybe we can have another forum meet up????

maxbaby
05-09-2014, 10:02
Anyone know when Ryanair's flights on sale for end of March April 2015. Have seen the flights from manchester with easyjet but prefer to fly from liverpool.

marbro8
05-09-2014, 18:53
we come over on the october for 2 weeks, but we will miss my old mate eric and his lovely wife carole,because they get there on the night before we leave:(

Ecky Thump
05-09-2014, 19:01
we come over on the october for 2 weeks, but we will miss my old mate eric and his lovely wife carole,because they get there on the night before we leave:(

Stay a couple of extra nights, buy Carol's drink and I will pay your extra flight costs and apartment, it will still save me a fortune on Carol's bar bill!:D

marbro8
05-09-2014, 19:03
Stay a couple of extra nights, buy Carol's drink and I will pay your extra flight costs and apartment, it will still save me a fortune on Carol's bar bill!:D:crylaughing::crylaughing: you little tinker, how she puts up with you is a mystery:D;)

green1960
08-10-2014, 12:19
Easyjet flights from Manchester, Bristol and London Gatwick are on sale up to 6 September, hope this info helps, did not bother starting a new thread.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Should have said Edinburgh as well, sorry.

i love the beach
12-10-2014, 12:22
Hi, we are flying with Easyjet from Edinburgh next month for the first time, hand luggage only. Are we allowed a carrier bag like Ryanair used to do or is it one bag only ? HELP ???

Ecky Thump
12-10-2014, 12:30
I Love The Beach, I've just found this on Trip Advisor.".

If I were you I'd follow what Easyjet say on their website.

It doesn't matter if you get 1000 replies all saying they've taken 2 pieces and not been stopped but you could be the one they decide to stop - and Hey Presto! if you can't fit your handbag into your cabin baggage, your cabin bag will go in the hold and it will cost you.
Not worth the risk, imho.

i love the beach
12-10-2014, 12:42
Thanks Ecky Thump, Yes I will stick to the rules, one bag only.

Enjoy your holiday !