PDA

View Full Version : Why when I open certain posts I get a message 'No Data' on the Tenerife Forum?

ramnit
31-05-2011, 10:53
Why is it when I try to open certain posts I get a no data received message, can someone please explain???????

ramnit

KirstyJay
31-05-2011, 11:45
Why is it when I try to open certain posts I get a no data received message, can someone please explain???????

ramnit

Can you explain more? Which posts? Can you paste links so we can see if it can be replicated?

ramnit
31-05-2011, 14:55
KirstyJay,

Thanks for your reply it appears that I can open 3 to 4 posts then this message comes up.
No data received unable to load webpage because server sent no data, then it says suggestions, reload this webpage later.

Not sure how to post links I will ask a younger member of the family on there return from work

I would be grateful if you could suggest anything to stop this happening the last post it happened on was about radical suggestions for our new forum, but it also happens if I change from page 1 to 2. I am a newbie member I had only just learnt how to use the last forum as it disappeared.

Thanks again
Ramnit