PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get signs made in Tenerife?

KlaraEdmund
05-09-2014, 14:59
WHERE CAN WE GET A COUPLE OF SIGNS MADE FOR THE BEACH IN FRONT OF THE PARKED CARS MOBILE HOMES ETC: IN FRONT OF EL RINCON..WE NEED ONE THAT STATES (DOGS TOILET. ) (WASTE DISPOSAL UNIT?) BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT IT's USED FOR..IT IS SHAMEFUL AND SICKENING TO WALK PAST. I HAVE NEVER SEEN AS MUCH RUBBISH AND DOG POO IN A CONFINED SPACE IN MY LIFE BEFORE. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE . HAS ANY ONE ANY IDEAS HOW IT CAN BE STOPPED.? CLEANED UP. SHORT OF MOVING APARTMENT I DONT KNOW.

kingbaker
05-09-2014, 15:19
Where abouts is this?

KlaraEdmund
05-09-2014, 17:24
In Los Cristianos at the far end..

LUCKY
05-09-2014, 17:31
In Los Cristianos at the far end..

Would that be the far end from the Lower GDS area ? :flatcap:

KlaraEdmund
05-09-2014, 18:19
It is past the Arona Gran next to the mountain . In Los Cristianos.

Red Devil
05-09-2014, 22:00
Perhaps a letter to the local English newspapers might help and definitely complaints to Arona town hall, even direct to the local mayor. Is it private or municipal land do you know?
What about the administrators or President from El Rincon contacting the council also and a petition from other complexes in the area?
Surely the Arona Gran hotel cant be happy either.

KlaraEdmund
06-09-2014, 08:17
LGDS! What does this stand for?

delderek
06-09-2014, 09:43
According to article in Island connections a protest group is being set up,

Mr Riggs is trying to get together a group of people to fight the allocation of land to the motorcaravans in this area of Los Cristianos and would also like to gather names for a petition. Please call: 634332628 or email: motorhomesprotest******.com.

maxbaby
06-09-2014, 10:05
As I've mentioned time and time again GET ALL THE DOG OWNERS TO CLEAN UP!!!

seanocelt
06-09-2014, 13:55
plenty money could be made fining them, you would think Arona would be right into that! If i lived there i would make fake warning letters in Spanish warning of fines , denuncias and action.

blondie
06-09-2014, 15:05
plenty money could be made fining them, you would think Arona would be right into that! If i lived there i would make fake warning letters in Spanish warning of fines , denuncias and action.

We stayed in this area at the Paloma Beach Apts in June and were sickened by the smell and the state of the area with litter strewn everywhere, we were surprised the Arona Gran had not done more about it at the time BUT what a surprise we had just on Wednesday past to see the area had been cleaned up and what a difference. So nowthat it has been cleaned folk may stop putting their empty cans and pizza boxes in the trees , I kid you not, if I had not seen it with my own eyes I would never have believed it. But our opinion of Las Americas will wait for another day its still too raw in my mind, I may say things I will regret later.

maxbaby
06-09-2014, 15:28
hahaha! agree with you blondie! A couple of times we 'strolled' along past the old outdoor market towards Arona Gran and had to cover our noses the smell of dogs poo was overpowering!!! Such a shame when from what we've seen the council do a good job. Mind you, the lazy bar/restraunt owners should get out there and clean the filthy pavements too!! There's no way we would go into one of these places when even the pavements are not touched....hate to think what the cleanliness must be like inside! Fed up having to watch were we walk in tenerife! The Arona Gran only appear to clean directly outside their own area. I WILL ALWAYS BLAME THE DOG OWNERS! The drunks etc. who throw litter anywhere are another story.

admin
14-09-2014, 01:11
WHERE CAN WE GET A COUPLE OF SIGNS MADE FOR THE BEACH IN FRONT OF THE PARKED CARS MOBILE HOMES ETC: IN FRONT OF EL RINCON..WE NEED ONE THAT STATES (DOGS TOILET. ) (WASTE DISPOSAL UNIT?) BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT IT's USED FOR..IT IS SHAMEFUL AND SICKENING TO WALK PAST. I HAVE NEVER SEEN AS MUCH RUBBISH AND DOG POO IN A CONFINED SPACE IN MY LIFE BEFORE. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE . HAS ANY ONE ANY IDEAS HOW IT CAN BE STOPPED.? CLEANED UP. SHORT OF MOVING APARTMENT I DONT KNOW.can you please edit your post to remove the all capitals? Posting in all-caps is against forum rules as it is often interpreted as shouting on the internet and can offend other members. Thanks.

Angusjim
14-09-2014, 07:41
can you please edit your post to remove the all capitals? Posting in all-caps is against forum rules as it is often interpreted as shouting on the internet and can offend other members. Thanks.

Quite right I was out raged and offended by this loutish behavior its posts like this that is bringing the usually high standards of threads down to gutter level :redcard:

KlaraEdmund
14-09-2014, 08:47
You know what, I came on here and saw a message asking me to post something as I hadn't been on for a while.. Now I'm getting my wrist slapped for posting in capitals? I wasn't shouting I was just starting a thread. I have no idea how to edit so sorry no. In future I won't bother posting at all. As for your comments Angusjim? Well I would say yours is more offensive than mine..

Angusjim
14-09-2014, 08:55
You know what, I came on here and saw a message asking me to post something as I hadn't been on for a while.. Now I'm getting my wrist slapped for posting in capitals? I wasn't shouting I was just starting a thread. I have no idea how to edit so sorry no. In future I won't bother posting at all. As for your comments Angusjim? Well I would say yours is more offensive than mine..

Well thats me telt you need to chill a bit I am sorry you did not get my attempt at Scottish humour:wave:

martincrabb99
14-09-2014, 09:49

Hi Klara, you will find Scottish humour can be quite dry and in any case a lot of people will agree with what you have posted[emoji6]

martincrabb99
14-09-2014, 09:50
That is about the litter and dog fouling of course[emoji106]

Angusjim
14-09-2014, 09:51
Hi Klara, you will find Scottish humour can be quite dry and in any case a lot of people will agree with what you have posted[emoji6]
Yea wit he said:wink:

KlaraEdmund
14-09-2014, 10:20
Sorry I took it the wrong way. It's just I posted something thinking I was supporting the forum and I get told to edit it because it's in capitals. I think someone else needs to chill don't you. Thankyou for your words of wisdom Martin. Sorry Angus. :-/

Madre
14-09-2014, 11:03
can you please edit your post to remove the all capitals? Posting in all-caps is against forum rules as it is often interpreted as shouting on the internet and can offend other members. Thanks.

Well I think the poster had something to SHOUT about !

KlaraEdmund
14-09-2014, 11:19
Haha. Thankyou very much Madre. But I honestly didn't realise posting in caps meant that. I won't bother any more..

martincrabb99
14-09-2014, 11:22
Haha. Thankyou very much Madre. But I honestly didn't realise posting in caps meant that. I won't bother any more..

Hey a genuine post it's just one of those things.[emoji6]

Angusjim
14-09-2014, 11:47

Hey you !! thought you were no going to post anymore:laugh::raspberry:

KlaraEdmund
14-09-2014, 12:02
I meant I am not going to bring anything up for discussion anymore. Smart ####!