PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment A Place In The Sun (Channel 4): British expats living in south Tenerife

alexandrashaw
11-09-2014, 15:04
A Place In The Sun (Channel 4) is looking for British expats living in south/southwest Tenerife to take part in an interview with our presenter. The couple should be happy to appear on camera talking about their experiences of moving and living abroad.

A preliminary meeting would take place with the director and assistant producer on Wednesday 24th or Thursday 25th September. Filming would last for a couple of hours at some point between Sunday 28th September and Thursday 2nd October.

If you are interested in being involved, please e-mail alexandra.shaw[at]aplaceinthesun.com with your contact details and a brief description of the reasons for your move.

Thank you!

Malteser Monkey
11-09-2014, 15:17
Ooo that sounds interesting

We have a good few actors on here:whistle:

one thing do they have to be permanent residents or some that live say .....8 out of 12 months there ?

alexandrashaw
11-09-2014, 15:33

one thing do they have to be permanent residents or some that live say .....8 out of 12 months there ?

Hi there,

We do prefer permanent residents but I am happy to hear from anyone who is keen to be involved and we can take it from there!

Please e-mail me at the address indicated above.

Thank you.

Malteser Monkey
11-09-2014, 15:36
LUCKY you interested mate however it may reveal the location of LGDS:cheeky:

LUCKY
11-09-2014, 17:02
LUCKY you interested mate however it may reveal the location of LGDS:cheeky:

That my dear is a secret that i will take to the rave. :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Medman
11-09-2014, 17:34
That my dear is a secret that i will take to the rave. :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Bit old for a rave are yee not ? :rave:

warbey
11-09-2014, 18:27
I nominate YOUNG GOLFER. He and O.H. would be ideal....??

kingbaker
11-09-2014, 21:49

Wott about Mr and Missus chifleta they might be good candidates!!!! :D

Malteser Monkey
12-09-2014, 08:56

Wakey wakey - 'es not a Brit :doh:

chifleta
12-09-2014, 13:53

Are you having a senior moment or have you been on the sangria again, hubby is Canarian, and there is NO WAY JOSČ that i'd have anything to do with these "documentaries" :crylaughing: I haven't even bothered watching any of the other ones they've made about Tenerife, I live here, I know "my Tenerife" and i've seen how other Brits live "their Tenerife". There are many varieties, people with half a brain just need to visit two or three towns or villages to actually realise that ;)

It's like people come into the shop and are surprised when I haven't a clue where the pubs are that they ask me about... sorry mate, I just work in a shop in this area because I need work, when I finish, I jump on a bus and go home LOL

Sundowner
12-09-2014, 15:54
I live in the U.K so do not qualify!

But I would like to see an expat with at least half a brain do the interview, it will make a nice change:goodluck:

Malteser Monkey
12-09-2014, 15:57
I live in the U.K so do not qualify!

But I would like to see an expat with at least half a brain do the interview, it will make a nice change:goodluck:

Errrrmmm.... Suej to the rescue:cheeky:

think she has half...not sure which half:hide::hide:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

NO WAY JOSČ

Pedro ! don't you know your only fools:laugh:

kingbaker
12-09-2014, 16:17
Last time I'll try'n put a bitta work your way ye ungratefull gitt!!:lol::lol::lol:

Malteser Monkey
12-09-2014, 16:18
Last time I'll try'n put a bitta work your way ye ungreatfull gitt!!:lol::lol::lol:

Who ? the Chifster ?

kingbaker
12-09-2014, 16:25
yeah I thought i'd help her get the gig....shouldn't have boddered me ar**

chifleta
14-09-2014, 21:16
i'm sure they'll find someone who fancies their 15 minutes ;)