PDA

View Full Version : Other I need help to organise visits to attractions in Tenerife!

kihers
12-09-2014, 20:47
Hi all,

Need help to organise visit attractions.
We gonna stay at Vincci Hotel Golf del sur.
What to visit first and what visist next?
Where is the best place to rent a car?
We want to spent 4days to sightsee.

Thanks 4 all responses and helpful info... :c2:

Regards
Chris T.

Angusjim
13-09-2014, 06:43
Hi all,

Need help to organise visit attractions.
We gonna stay at Vincci Hotel Golf del sur.
What to visit first and what visist next?
Where is the best place to rent a car?
We want to spent 4days to sightsee.

Thanks 4 all responses and helpful info... :c2:

Regards
Chris T.

Try here very helpful people http://www.tenerifesunshine.com/

Car hire http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?34438-What-s-the-best-company-to-hire-a-car

Ecky Thump
13-09-2014, 18:59
Autoreisen come highly recommended by many forum members as a no fuss car hire company.

www.autoreisen.es

They are based at the airport and there are no fuel/extras and can be prebooked.

tfs1
13-09-2014, 20:04
Autoreisen come highly recommended by many forum members as a no fuss car hire company.

We use them all of the time for our first few days of our stays to firstly get from the airport and then importantly do a few large Mercadona/iceland shops etc, bottles of wine are heavy !

We have never had a problem with any of the cars but if you are after brand new car, with limited mileage, no dents/scratches Autoreisen is not for you.

However, if you are after very good value, no extras and a pleasant and professional car pickup/dropoff experience then Autoreisen, in my opinion are a good option.

I do not recommend Goldcar, they may offer cheap rental but their effectively mandatory extras are very expensive on your pocket.

ps if you book with autoreisen and the price then comes down, just make a new booking at the lower price and email them to cancel the original booking - nothing to pay up front either, pay at the airport.