PDA

View Full Version : Advice wanted Changing the name of an existing bar upon purchase

jayriches
14-09-2014, 13:35
Hi all,

Apologies if this topic has been discussed before but a search of the forum has provided no answer.

I have an existing food based company and wish to expand into the Canaries (Tenerife and Gran Canaria in particular), which would involve the purchase or rental of an existing bar or restaurant.

Because of the nature of my business it would involve a revamp of decor and equipment for an entirely new look, and so would not wish to keep an existing business name on the door.

I've heard although possible, this activity would be costly and complicated.

This doesn't, however, scupper my plan to success and my belief in what we already provide.

So my questions are these, exactly how costly would it be to change an existing bar / restaurant's name, and what would be the procedure to do so?

All advice and comments / questions welcomed.

Thanks in advance

Ecky Thump
14-09-2014, 13:38
Hi all,

Apologies if this topic has been discussed before but a search of the forum has provided no answer.

I have an existing food based company and wish to expand into the Canaries (Tenerife and Gran Canaria in particular), which would involve the purchase or rental of an existing bar or restaurant.

Because of the nature of my business it would involve a revamp of decor and equipment for an entirely new look, and so would not wish to keep an existing business name on the door.

I've heard although possible, this activity would be costly and complicated.

This doesn't, however, scupper my plan to success and my belief in what we already provide.

So my questions are these, exactly how costly would it be to change an existing bar / restaurant's name, and what would be the procedure to do so?

All advice and comments / questions welcomed.

Thanks in advance

Forum member doreen will have knowledge about this, let's hope she sees your thread.