PDA

View Full Version : Are there any bookie pubs in Costa Adeje?

scttnrth
14-09-2014, 20:16
hi coming out to costa adeje next week are there any pub where i can have bet,if you cant answer on here can you pm me some bars thanks

Leam_Lin
14-09-2014, 21:50
Welcome to the forum, depends where you're staying.

scttnrth
15-09-2014, 10:15
laguna park

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2014, 10:28
you can't pm or receive until you have enough posts - 10 I think

and Welcome from me

Ecky Thump
15-09-2014, 11:11
you can't pm or receive until you have enough posts - 10 I think

and Welcome from me

I was under the impression that gambling was illegal in Tenerife, given that Scttnrth (or any new member) is a new and unknown member, would it not be a bit risky giving them information about a illegal operation.....not that I know anything about anything illegal!:laugh:

But apart from this, Welcome to the forum Scttnrth.:wave:

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2014, 11:17
I was under the impression that gambling was illegal in Tenerife, given that Scttnrth (or any new member) is a new and unknown member, would it not be a bit risky giving them information about a illegal operation.....not that I know anything about anything illegal!:laugh:

Could be a bookie bookie pub:cheeky:

Steve 1968
15-09-2014, 12:32

Isn't the shop next door to the lottery shop underneath Laguna Park 1 a bookmakers? Planet 365?

Leam_Lin
15-09-2014, 13:48
Just have a wander round the pubs/eating places around Puerto Colon.:hi:

imablue
15-09-2014, 17:33
Bit of a way from Laguna Park,but theres a bookie shop next door to "The Anchor Bar"in Playa Americas up the road from Iceland ..

Ecky Thump
15-09-2014, 17:41
Copy from a thread, previously posted by slodgedad..............

##As a lot of members insist on advertising illegal betting shops. I am closing the thread.

The OP has been replied to and any further correspondence should be done via PM.

Not me, BTW. I no nuffink##

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

My previous post!!

marbro8
15-09-2014, 18:11
i do all mine on my i-pad even in tenerife so there is no need for any illegal speak easy's:laugh:

scttnrth
15-09-2014, 19:00
ok thanks for the help ill just have a look around