PDA

View Full Version : Which buses go from San Eugenio to San Miguel?

jimcollinsdj
15-09-2014, 22:20
Hi guys

can anyone tell me what bus goes
from san eugenio to san miguel

many thanks

jim

Red Devil
16-09-2014, 13:18
Hi Jim
The 416 La Caleta/ Granadilla bus goes through San Miguel and runs every 40 mins daytime. One of the bus stops is in front of Verdes, opposite the San Eugenio shopping centre

jimcollinsdj
16-09-2014, 13:54
great stuff - many thanks for your help

regards

jim

Angusjim
16-09-2014, 14:11
Hi Jim
The 416 La Caleta/ Granadilla bus goes through San Miguel and runs every 40 mins daytime. One of the bus stops is in front of Verdes, opposite the San Eugenio shopping centre

Well done RD now that Ecky has upset JungleJim and he's no speaking there is a position for giving out info on the bus services and the jobs yours congrats:c2:

Red Devil
16-09-2014, 15:04
Well done RD now that Ecky has upset JungleJim and he's no speaking there is a position for giving out info on the bus services and the jobs yours congrats:c2:

Oh cheers (I think)

Malteser Monkey
16-09-2014, 15:16
Oh cheers (I think)

don't forget your free bus pass when you accept the T's and C's

Macintosh
17-09-2014, 21:09
Hi there,
My first post on here. Very informative site. Wonder if anyone can be of help .
We have come to live at llano del Camello. At the moment we have to catch the 111 or 450 to come from cristianos or adjective, get off the bus at las chafiras, cross the busy roads and then walk all the way up ( we are at the top of llano). We have seen a bus that comes through 484 I think, but don't know where it comes from or goes to. Just wondered if we could catch a bus that stops us from crossing the very busy road, sorry for the long post

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry that should read Adeje

Red Devil
18-09-2014, 13:27
If you log onto www.titsa.com, then top right for English, then click on downloads on left, then all bus routes, and you can check the 484.
Think there is something on there also that shows you all the bus stops for each route.

Macintosh
18-09-2014, 13:49
Thanks for that red devil, will look it up

TIRAS
29-09-2014, 18:20
I am new in this forum and found it very informative and helpful for me. I want to visit Tenerife in coming vacations with my family. We decided to visit this region through bus. I got a lot of information about Tenerife's buses.