PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden I want to buy some rattan sun loungers in Tenerife

designzilla
16-09-2014, 14:27
Hello

I am after some Brown Rattan Sun Loungers with adjustable head rests, where can I go?, last time I was out there I went to El Patio and they were 359 euros each I can buy 2 for £400 in the UK. If I can't get them any cheaper I was thinking of buying them here and having them shipped over.

Thanks

Suzanne
16-09-2014, 18:54
Not sure where abouts you are in Tenerife. but Conforama is a new store that has opened in Las chafiras next to Worten and they have a garden furniture section at the back, worth a look or try the website. Also the store Las chafiras has garden furniture.

Susief
16-09-2014, 19:47
Not sure where abouts you are in Tenerife. but Conforama is a new store that has opened in Las chafiras next to Worten and they have a garden furniture section at the back, worth a look or try the website. Also the store Las chafiras has garden furniture.

They were €109 in Conforama. The garden furniture part is behind the store, has a large car park too.

designzilla
19-09-2014, 08:53
Thanks I'll take a look. Is stuff cheaper from the North?

Suzanne
19-09-2014, 21:29
You may find it cheaper but is it really once you add the cost of your transport there and then the delivery charge on top.??