PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Real estate agency sales person

Lippy
16-09-2014, 16:41
We are looking for a British sales person with previous experience in selling property in the south of Tenerife. if you are looking for a chnge then please pm me as we can offer you very high commission and a basic salary.

Lippy
17-09-2014, 12:37
Position is still available to the right applicant experience is important at this point thanks

Lippy
22-09-2014, 13:35
good day just a quick update that we are still looking for the right candidate for this salary plus commission position thanks

Ecky Thump
23-09-2014, 11:31
It would be good for us on the forum to know the name of the company and where they are situated, as potential home buyers, we can then pay them a visit. For me personally this would be helpful as I am actively considering buying a apartment in Tenerife and I know of other forum members who have the same intention and interest.

It's always good to have a link to forum members, it's the start of the trusting process.:-)

RachaelYoung
11-08-2015, 17:52
Hello, I am a 21 year old English graduate with a 2:1 BA Honours degree in English studies. I own my own property in England and I am currently renting in Torviscas, Costa Adeje. I am looking for work in an estate agency and this seems very interesting. Please can I have some more information. Yours Sincerely, Rachael Young

tripadviser
12-08-2015, 11:06
Vacancy advertised Sept 2014

12-08-2015, 11:21
The original post does not comply with Forum rules for a job advert, hence it ha been close and will be removed in the next 24 hours if I don't here from the OP.