PDA

View Full Version : Football CD Tenerife vs Las Palmas derby - September 28th 2014

Ned13
18-09-2014, 13:38
Hi. I'm over next weekend and wanted to attend this match. How easy will it be to get 2 tickets on the day of the game? I've been before and purchased tickets on the day without any problems but wondered as its the derby game whether it would be so easy. I'm in Puerto De La Cruz from next Friday so if there is an outlet to buy from there that would be possible. Thanks in advance for any help.

BobMac
18-09-2014, 16:11
Contact user Fred Perry by PM

He runs the fan club on the south coast of the island.

martincrabb99
18-09-2014, 17:21
Hi. I'm over next weekend and wanted to attend this match. How easy will it be to get 2 tickets on the day of the game? I've been before and purchased tickets on the day without any problems but wondered as its the derby game whether it would be so easy. I'm in Puerto De La Cruz from next Friday so if there is an outlet to buy from there that would be possible. Thanks in advance for any help.

Should be a good game Las Palmas narrowly missed promotion last year. I hope you enjoy the game[emoji106]

bonitatime
20-09-2014, 20:35
The bar Canario sells tickets and I am sure the 45€ one will still be available at the ticket office on Sunday morning