PDA

View Full Version : Other Is there an internet cafe on the Golf del Sur anywhere?

designzilla
19-09-2014, 09:02
Hello

We were just wondering if there is anywhere to print your boarding passes for flying home, we are about to book a flight with Ryan Air and can't decide whether to book reserved seats coming home so we can print our boarding passes before we go.

Thanks

LUCKY
19-09-2014, 10:58
Plenty of places will print them for you . Aries bar for one, and a ticket agent next door to Premier bar opposite pebble beach supermarket.:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

designzilla
19-09-2014, 11:27
What area are those places in? I'm not familiar with those pubs, also do they charge for this service?

Thanks

LUCKY
19-09-2014, 11:40
What area are those places in? I'm not familiar with those pubs, also do they charge for this service?

Thanks

Yes there will be a small charge. Not sure whether the Wild geese , do this service.
Fairways is where the Premier bar is and just round the corner is Aries bar, Wild geese opposite Aguamarina.Grandee O'Donnells opposite green park

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Golf+del+Sur/@28.0251724,-16.613642,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0xc6a9f432f98ad6d:0xc78e4ca1299b24

melm
19-09-2014, 13:16
Hello

We were just wondering if there is anywhere to print your boarding passes for flying home, we are about to book a flight with Ryan Air and can't decide whether to book reserved seats coming home so we can print our boarding passes before we go.

Thanks

Thats what we did. You could have a look at the Ryanair app and use that to get your boarding passes. I'm going to try it for my next holiday.:wave:

barryk
29-09-2014, 10:44
Hi

Used the RA electronic boarding pass app on my last visit in Sept. Works ok both at security, the gate and on boarding the plane. Once dowloaded the boarding card remains in the phones memory so you do not need access to the internet at the airport

The all down loads the passes for all passengers if on the same booking

Barryk

essexeddie
29-09-2014, 15:08
Hi

Used the RA electronic boarding pass app on my last visit in Sept. Works ok both at security, the gate and on boarding the plane. Once dowloaded the boarding card remains in the phones memory so you do not need access to the internet at the airport

The all down loads the passes for all passengers if on the same booking

Barryk

What happens if you are away for over a month, can you still download the details?

barryk
29-09-2014, 16:30
Hi

I believe that you have to abide by the RA check in schedules