PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything new around the Parque de la Paz area of Tenerife?

redhornet87
21-09-2014, 20:34
Hi All,
Its been a couple of years since I was in Tenerife. Anything new out and about. Staying t the parque de la paz just like the last time, love the area around there. Just don't want
to miss out on something new just cause I didn't know about it. just under 5 weeks and counting wooo hooo

delderek
22-09-2014, 18:28
Basically No, just the same high price tourist rip off bars:doh:

marbro8
22-09-2014, 18:39
Basically No, just the same high price tourist rip off bars:doh:to be honest i don't think the likes of the corner bar,brahms & liszt,and the bulls head over charge? i still think it is about €1.50 euro a pint until the live entertainment starts,we found that in bar 39 after a certain time we were paying about €7 for 2 drinks,the bar that's expensive which redhornet87 will not have experienced yet will be the rock cafe opposite the safari centre,and in my opinion harry's bar and the buddha bar which seem to charge more but with no entertainment;~)

redhornet87
22-09-2014, 20:31
Basically No, just the same high price tourist rip off bars:doh:

Oh well then I think I will have to cancel my hols :liar:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

to be honest i don't think the likes of the corner bar,brahms & liszt,and the bulls head over charge? i still think it is about €1.50 euro a pint until the live entertainment starts,we found that in bar 39 after a certain time we were paying about €7 for 2 drinks,the bar that's expensive which redhornet87 will not have experienced yet will be the rock cafe opposite the safari centre,and in my opinion harry's bar and the buddha bar which seem to charge more but with no entertainment;~)

Thanks Marbro. I heard that Hard Rock was in there, but wasn't sure if it was genuine. If it is I take it, it will be really expensive, but I might try a cocktail or two, just for research purposes you understand.:yum:

marbro8
22-09-2014, 21:02
your welcome mate;),the hard rock is genuine and i have it on good authority that the burgers are expensive but good,and if you do go into harry's bar you will pay around €8 for a cocktail but if the musical fountain is on with the lights then again you get what you pay for,either way i hope you have a great time;)

Dan Cramer
10-10-2014, 21:16
What about all those new restaurants between the Vulacno and Safari Centre

blondie
10-10-2014, 21:52
What about all those new restaurants between the Vulacno and Safari Centre

If you check Trip Advisor there are plenty of reviews for them. To start with they were not very good reviews but I think they have improved somewhat, just depends what you are looking for.Certainly a nice area to sit at night for a meal.

ssjolie
11-10-2014, 07:13
Hi. I'm goin to LC in January. Is there any change og bars and restaurants this season? Any new or some of the old closed?