PDA

View Full Version : Other Is the internet Cafe in Puerto Santiago/Playa La Arena still there?

SueB
22-09-2014, 15:32
Hi,
Does anyone know if either the internet cafe in Puerto Santiago (down one of the streets opposite the Correos- sorry don't know the name of the street), or the one in the Amusement arcade on Avenida Maritima in Playa La Arena are still there? Have used both a while ago... or indeed if there are any others in the area...?
We are coming out soon and need to get some bits printed and our printer has packed up.
Thank you.
Sue

garlicbread
22-09-2014, 16:22
The one in calle Herrador (the street in Santiago opposite the Correos) is definitely still open, called Moon Internet, all services offered. Sorry I don't know the one in Playa Arena.

SueB
22-09-2014, 16:37
Yes that's the one I meant, fantastic - thanks so much!

julia44
23-09-2014, 06:06
There is also one on Calle Los Angeles, the road with the tabaco shop on the corner

garlicbread
23-09-2014, 15:07
There is also one on Calle Los Angeles, the road with the tabaco shop on the corner

sorry but that's calle Herrador , c/Los Angeles is the one with Bar Central on the corner

julia44
29-09-2014, 09:56
Sorry for wrong info,I work on Los Angeles thought it was all the same road, just saw the street name today on the other road.