PDA

View Full Version : Other Where's the best place to watch the sunset in Costa Adeje?

DjedwardSmith
23-09-2014, 12:51
Spending a few days over in Costa Adeje (staying on Calle Gran Bretana to be precise) next week and have a few questions.

What's gonna be the best place within walking distance to view the sunset from? The bridge up near the Puerto Colon place looks good, as does the rooftop area of the shops overlooking the beach off of Calle Valencia. Just wondered if anybody had any better suggestions? Also if there's any specific 'sunset bars' that'd be great to hear too?

Spent a bit of time playing on Google Maps and not really found much for the next question, but wondered if there's any sort of ruins, watchtowers and the like nearby either?

Cheers in advance, I'm sure I'll have more questions at some point

LUCKY
23-09-2014, 12:58
Some reading for now , Until one of our skilled operators attends to your request :flatcap:

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?35121-Where-is-the-best-place-on-Tenerife-to-see-the-sunset

Leam_Lin
23-09-2014, 14:19
Spending a few days over in Costa Adeje (staying on Calle Gran Bretana to be precise) next week and have a few questions.

What's gonna be the best place within walking distance to view the sunset from? The bridge up near the Puerto Colon place looks good, as does the rooftop area of the shops overlooking the beach off of Calle Valencia. Just wondered if anybody had any better suggestions? Also if there's any specific 'sunset bars' that'd be great to hear too?

Spent a bit of time playing on Google Maps and not really found much for the next question, but wondered if there's any sort of ruins, watchtowers and the like nearby either?

Cheers in advance, I'm sure I'll have more questions at some point

Welcome to the forum.

If you are staying at Jardin Tropical or Panorama, go to the bottom of the road & just watch the sunset.

marbro8
23-09-2014, 18:04
teresa del mar just before you get into las americas is a favorite,overlooking the sea with a lovely meal and great cocktails you won't be disappointed, it is owned by a member of this forum, doreen, and if you mention that you have joined you will most probably get a free one on the house:wink:

Ecky Thump
23-09-2014, 18:13
Terrazza a del mar is owned by a member of this forum, doreen, and if you mention that you have joined you will most probably get a free one on the house:wink:

I can see the headlines in next weeks Island Connections newspaper.....,,,.....

Tenerife Forum Member Marbro Causes Successful Restaurant Business into Bankruptcy!:laugh:

essexeddie
23-09-2014, 19:32
Teresa del mar? Where is it? I am always on the lookout for some where new, and I'm not after a freebie :)

marbro8
23-09-2014, 19:38
Teresa del mar? Where is it? I am always on the lookout for some where new, and I'm not after a freebie :)as you walk past veronicas strip over that bridge with the nice tiles,just carry on walking towards the monkey bar and past where all the timeshare touts used to hang about and the guy with the smoothie stand,and it is just there on the left after the entrance to go down to the wooden walkway:) and on the point about looking for new restaurants take a look at the thread i started on the best places to eat outside of las americas and los cris,we intend to try a few in october like the one in vale sa lorenzo?:wink:

Ecky Thump
23-09-2014, 19:45
Teresa del mar? Where is it? I am always on the lookout for some where new, and I'm not after a freebie :)

Eddie, Pay the restaurants a visit, we have been several times and it's superb, but not over priced. Listening to the music on the video makes me wish I was there.:wink:

martincrabb99 would I'm sure like a meal there.

La Terrazza del Mare - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1otOzVKeeeo

Situado en el centro de Tenerife Sur, en la Playa de Troya, Costa Adeje surge Terraza del ...

essexeddie
23-09-2014, 20:47
That looks great, will try that when we get over there.

DjedwardSmith
27-09-2014, 17:27
Yeah that's a great looking place to watch the sunset with a nice drink, great value too compared to other sunset bars like Cafe Mambo etc.... Cheers for that.