PDA

View Full Version : Residencia

wesleydagg
29-09-2014, 15:04
I used to have a residencia card about 10 years ago and then went back to england. I have come back and now want the new green form. I went to the police station and they just said santa cruz. Is it classed as a new residencia because it has been 10 years since i had one.

casabonny
29-09-2014, 15:06
You do not mention nationality if European then green paper obtainable from las Americas but new rules apply re medical cover, money etc.

wesleydagg
29-09-2014, 15:57
I was actually asking on behalf of a married friend. Both English but when they went to the police station with -out of date-residencia card, they were told to go to Santa Cruz. Their spanish is not good which is why I thought I would find out the latex rules and regs from you.

Goldenmaniac
29-09-2014, 18:02
depending on where you are based in Tenerife you either go to Santa Cruz, Puerto de la Cruz or Adeje (las Americas) National Police Stations Extranjeria section. Here are the basic requirements for adult EU citizens in Tenerife Spain:

1) White NIE certificate valid for up to 3 months - then superceded by either 2 or 3 depending on your status · copy and original of application form Ex15 and Modelo 790 for a 9,36 euro payment in the bank, copy and original of your passport when you attend the National Police Station /Extranjeria. Certificate issued on the day. If you already have an NIE number this stays with you for life and you can then jump to point 2 or 3 depending on your circumstances.

2) Green Certificate of registro -from November 2011 this is in a credit card sized format but still made of paper, for indefinite or fixed length stays of over 3 months · 1 copy of application form Ex18, Modelo 790 for a 10,50 euro payment, 1 passport type photo, photocopy and original of Passport and photocopy and original of an in date Empadronamiento plus new requirements from July 2012

For those who are working - you must provide the original and copy of your current work contract or a certificate to show that you are currently making social security contributions
For those who are self employed you must provide the original and copies of your self employment documentation or a certificate to show you are still registered as self employed and a certificate to show that you are currently making social security contributions.
For the retired, early retired or those living on own means you must provide the original and copies of private health care to cover you for the period of your residence in Spain (minimum of 1 year), or for EU pensioners a copy of your S1 document showing entitlement to health care in Spain funded by the UK AND a valid European health card isued from the UK for interim use until your S1 is processed. You must also provide proof of income sufficient to support you and your family (normally circa 5,300 per person in a Spanish Bank Account or Proof of Guaranteed Income equating to more than that amount per anum (officially translated into Spanish)
With regard to economic means, a fixed amount can not be set, but the personal situation of each national of a Member State of the European Union or another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Europe should be taken into account. In no case, shall this amount be less than the level of resources below which social assistance is granted to a Spanish National or the amount of a Spanish Social Security pension. Documents not in the Spanish language must be apostilled and legally translated.
For those who have already completed 5 LEGALLY registered years of residence and providing their renewal application follows on with out a gap - these people will only be required to provide the basic documentation as shown in point 2 above
when you attend the National Police station/Extranjeria the document will be issued on the spot. source: http://diana-mcglone.com/#residencia