PDA

View Full Version : Other New year in golf del sur

robsheff
29-09-2014, 23:11
We are a group of 10 ( adults and kids ) visiting golf del sur on new year for a week and are looking for advice on the best way to bring in the new year please.

LUCKY
30-09-2014, 10:33
We are a group of 10 ( adults and kids ) visiting golf del sur on new year for a week and are looking for advice on the best way to bring in the new year please.

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?31100-Where-can-we-go-on-New-Year-s-Eve-on-the-Amarilla-Golf-with-ki

Where abouts are you staying , A party this size may challenge logistics :flatcap:

Chine
30-09-2014, 11:28
We tend to stay in as our children are still young but there is plenty going on round the golf /San blas , I hear on the grapevine that LUCKY throws some wild adults & ferrets only nights around new year ! :scared:

LUCKY
30-09-2014, 12:46
We tend to stay in as our children are still young but there is plenty going on round the golf /San blas , I hear on the grapevine that LUCKY throws some wild adults & ferrets only nights around new year ! :scared:

You are invited this year, So you can be home early with the family for New year, We are starting on Boxing day.:flatcap:

Chine
30-09-2014, 19:37
You are invited this year, So you can be home early with the family for New year, We are starting on Boxing day.:flatcap:

That sounds good to me il smuggle my ferret over ( don't eat this one!!!) :feret: p.s don't mention Boxing Day otherwise a well known boxer might return for round 2 :twak:

karenc52
02-10-2014, 20:00
we r just about to book for New Years Eve party at The Waterfall in las Adelfas 2. Fab night last year.

Chine
02-10-2014, 20:21
we r just about to book for New Years Eve party at The Waterfall in las Adelfas 2. Fab night last year.

Enjoy !! The waterfall is a great place with low prices it's not far from us we quite often drop in for a pint on a Sunday afternoon and watch the entertainment

LUCKY
03-10-2014, 09:50

Good choice :flatcap:

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 10:03
Good choice :flatcap:

If you like.....:feret::feret::feret::feret::feret: and :flatcap::flatcap::flatcap::flatcap::flatcap::cryl aughing:

LUCKY
03-10-2014, 10:24
If you like.....:feret::feret::feret::feret::feret: and :flatcap::flatcap::flatcap::flatcap::flatcap::cryl aughing:

Its a high class place I am only allowed in on a Wednesday . ( now check calendar) :flatcap:

Ecky Thump
03-10-2014, 10:37
d:
Its a high class place I am only allowed in on a Wednesday . ( now check calendar) :flatcap:

Ahh, that means you will be going home straight after the Bells!:cry:

That's Bells, as in "Dind Dong" not as in (:scotland:)

LUCKY
03-10-2014, 11:02
d:

Ahh, that means you will be going home straight after the Bells!:cry:

That's Bells, as in "Dind Dong" not as in (:scotland:)

Which reminds me of when i was allowed there on a sunday. whilst walking past one of the apartments the o/h and myself were invited onto the terrace by some young Irish lads who were staying there with their girlfriends , A wonderful afternoon materialized , When we helped them consume there bushmills 3ltr :flatcap: