PDA

View Full Version : Other Where are the best places to go in Playa de Las Americas?

tub
01-10-2014, 19:52
HI coming to playa in 2 weeks staying at el dorado could any one give us the heads up on good bars nearby and any good indian restaurants we usually stay up san eugene end but having a change this time

imablue
01-10-2014, 20:25
Come out of the Dorado turn left..walk say 100 mts. and left again and across the road is "The Anchor Bar."A few more further on down that side of the road...English Rose,Carriages and the other side Giddy Goose. Best Indian ( in my opinion) Krishna 2 opposite Parque Santiago 2 ..near "The Patch." Happy Holidays .....

Malteser Monkey
02-10-2014, 12:59
Come out of the Dorado turn left..walk say 100 mts. and left again and across the road is "The Anchor Bar."A few more further on down that side of the road...English Rose,Carriages and the other side Giddy Goose. Best Indian ( in my opinion) Krishna 2 opposite Parque Santiago 2 ..near "The Patch." Happy Holidays .....

is it called the anchor bar now - used to be La Escala ??

imablue
02-10-2014, 20:43
Yep thats the place .....
http://www.tenerife-information-centre.com/anchor-bar-tenerife.html

tub
03-10-2014, 19:15
thanks for that would you know what the jersey cow is like it seems to be part of the complex

SVFUN
03-10-2014, 19:35
Im stopping in The Eldorado from the 16th to 27th ive rented it private off a friend ..Jersey Cow isnt part of that complex its just at the side Last time i was in was 12 month ago ..The landlords a decent chap if its still him ..Freddie starr was still there :crying2: ...We normally stop at San Eugenie and in my opinion its better up that end for entertainment ..But we got the apartment cheap lol

imablue
03-10-2014, 20:38
Reputedly.. ( not had experience of the place personally)
its like Gods Waiting Room ..........:zzz:

onelegnofeet
05-10-2014, 14:55
If you want just a place to sit and watch the world and his dog go by ,with no rip off prices PJs or The Travellers Rest .Route..out of El Dorado ,turn left go down hill at the next junction turn left and PJs is just over the road if of intrest imo one of the best milkshakes around .Same route to Travellers once at the bottom of the The House Restaurant is over on the right go over and carry straight on and its just after a couple of shops to Travellers rest ,great bar if your into the sports ,and a good laugh with the barmaids .
Just be aware lots of Ladies of the night outside of Eldorado on my last visit !!!And watch your pockets too .