PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Admin position

Lippy
02-10-2014, 16:47
Real Estate agency is now recruiting for a highly organised admin person to handle clients enquires and also script writing property descriptions. This is a great opportunity for a enthusiastic and driven candidate and preference will be given to a person with command of Dutch or French languages. Salary and contract given please pm for more info

jmcd
03-10-2014, 15:51
Job offered to person with a command of Dutch and French.....hmm.........interesting.
Job offered by someone who offers an Admin Postion.....lol

Malteser Monkey
03-10-2014, 16:04
Job offered to person with a command of Dutch and French.....hmm.........interesting.
Job offered by someone who offers an Admin Postion.....lol

and spells admin wrong:cheeky:

Lippy
06-10-2014, 16:10
Opps small spelling error sorry everyone

amanda
07-10-2014, 15:32
Dont worry a lot on here cant spell either lol

kingbaker
07-10-2014, 15:51
Or read either! :D

Lippy
28-10-2014, 16:38
We are still looking but want to refine our search to a British native with good command of English language to script write. Ideally someone who also can dominate Spanish and has good skills with MS office programs please pm

kingbaker
29-10-2014, 11:13
We are still looking but want to refine our search to a British native with good command of English language to script write. Ideally someone who also can dominate Spanish and has good skills with MS office programs please pm

You just committed on offence in all member states of the European Union.

Discrimination.

KirstyJay
29-10-2014, 23:38
You just committed on offence in all member states of the European Union.

Discrimination.

Which just goes to show how ridiculous the European directives are these days, when you can't specify a required skillset for a job.

All our teachers at our academy are native because they are the best people to teach to languages we offer. We wouldn't even consider hiring a non-native, therefore why should it be wrong to request that in a job ad? The fact all our teachers are native in the language they teach is actually our key selling point! it's political correctness gone mad.

KirstyJay
29-10-2014, 23:39
Mind you, this is a discussion for another topic. :)

Lippy
30-10-2014, 18:25
I do apologise for any offence but due to previous experience we have realised that this would be better suited to someone who is British. This was also because we did not want to waste anyone time in sending a CV but once again we are sorry if anyone was offended.

chifleta
31-10-2014, 13:43
So basically you need an a fantastically organised and experienced administrator that speaks English and Spanish that's done this sort of work before for up to 10 years (that'd be me) that also speaks enough Dutch and French (that's not me) so that they could reply to client enquiries and update your website ... shame I don't want to get back into the business then LOLOL ... but good luck on your search. At least this will bump your post up.

Can I suggest you post this on GIZ A JOB on Facebook, there are plenty of bilingual secretaries looking for work here on the island ;)

Lippy
25-11-2014, 13:55
Please note that the position is now taken thanks