PDA

View Full Version : Health Where can I buy contact lense solution in Tenerife?

Macintosh
04-10-2014, 21:24
Can anyone help. I brought los of contact lenses with me, but find I am going to run out of solution. Where can I buy this please.

Many thanks

imablue
04-10-2014, 21:29
Depends on where you are staying,there are Farmacias that will most probably be able to supply you .forgive the pun ... but keep your eyes open for one .....:cheeky:

Macintosh
04-10-2014, 21:47
Lol, that is fine, didn't know if farmacia sold it or not, many thanks, I will keep them open !!

macdonald5
04-10-2014, 22:03
Can anyone help. I brought los of contact lenses with me, but find I am going to run out of solution. Where can I buy this please.

Many thanks

If you are near San Eugenio the optician near to Little Italy restaurant sells solution It is much more expensive than at home though

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 09:45
Depends on where you are staying,there are Farmacias that will most probably be able to supply you .forgive the pun ... but keep your eyes open for one .....:cheeky:

Good advice!

bonitatime
09-10-2014, 07:56
Mercadonna

Ecky Thump
09-10-2014, 08:11
Lol, that is fine, didn't know if farmacia sold it or not, many thanks, I will keep them open !!

Make sure that it is a Farmacia and not a Parafarmacia that you purchase from, at a Parafarmacia you can pay three times the cost for the same product.
They are easily confused as they both have a illuminated cross outside.