PDA

View Full Version : What's the cost of a taxi from the airport?

laneynaul
04-10-2014, 23:20
Hi
I am new on here so I hope someone can help. Was in Costa Adeje in July and love it so we are coming back next week. Booked private minibus last time but decided we would just get a taxi this time.. Can anyone tell me the cost of taxi from airport to Adeje please. Thanks in advaance:wave:

primrose
04-10-2014, 23:36
Hi
I am new on here so I hope someone can help. Was in Costa Adeje in July and love it so we are coming back next week. Booked private minibus last time but decided we would just get a taxi this time.. Can anyone tell me the cost of taxi from airport to Adeje please. Thanks in advaance:wave:

About 25 Euros.:hi:

kingbaker
05-10-2014, 00:17
Oi you pleaze crear yer in box.:p:p:D:(:D:p ye duffos

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 00:27
Oi you pleaze crear yer in box.:p:p:D:(:D:p ye duffos

Well, that's the most informative post today???

LUCKY
05-10-2014, 00:28
............................. :flatcap:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Oi you pleaze crear yer in box.:p:p:D:(:D:p ye duffos .................................................. ...................................

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 00:34
............................. :flatcap:

.................................................. ...................................

Well you can't argue with that statement.:laugh:

Angusjim
05-10-2014, 08:07
Hi

Have a read of this thread I have booked taxis from them very reasonable http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?35572-Has-anyone-used-the-Travel-Republic-taxi-transfer-service:tiphat:

Ecky Thump
05-10-2014, 22:54
Have a read of this thread I have booked taxis from them very reasonable http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?35572-Has-anyone-used-the-Travel-Republic-taxi-transfer-service:tiphat:

When I first heard about this company and read the prices that members quoted, I found it unbelievable, but after going online and checking, I was astonished how cheap they are....please let us know how reliable they are.

Angusjim
06-10-2014, 07:16
When I first heard about this company and read the prices that members quoted, I found it unbelievable, but after going online and checking, I was astonished how cheap they are....please let us know how reliable they are.

I will give a report on their performance have booked one for November & one for January

melm
06-10-2014, 15:04
I will give a report on their performance have booked one for November & one for January

My daughter and her family have booked with them for their trip to Puerto de la Cruz at the end of December.
great price £90 return trip

SVFUN
06-10-2014, 21:29
Everytime ive got one its ranged from 20-25 Euros ..Thats to the Star Bar staright for a drink by the way :drunks2::

murph
06-10-2014, 23:15
Just done a search for the end of this month - 2 weeks, 4 people to Costa Adeje and comes up at £70 = What am I doing wrong?

primrose
06-10-2014, 23:22
Just done a search for the end of this month - 2 weeks, 4 people to Costa Adeje and comes up at £70 = What am I doing wrong?

Had to guess at dates but shouldn't be much different http://www.suntransfers.com/booking?step=1

Ecky Thump
06-10-2014, 23:26

After you have selected your airport - Resort- Adeje....choose Shuttle Transfer......£5:44 per person.

kathml
06-10-2014, 23:31
A taxi costs 25/30 euros straight to your address some of the transfer companies you have to wait until all people meet then it can be twice round the town getting to your destination which can take another hour but it's the customers choice but be aware it could take a lot longer than taxi

Ecky Thump
06-10-2014, 23:34
A taxi costs 25/30 euros straight to your address some of the transfer companies you have to wait until all people meet then it can be twice round the town getting to your destination which can take another hour but it's the customers choice but be aware it could take a lot longer than taxi

Personally I would take a taxi every time.

Over the years it's been posted here on several occasions that the Transfer Company never turned up or waited for another two flights to arrive, which incurred a long wait.

murph
06-10-2014, 23:51
Wouldn't dream of a shuttle on past experience
I thought people were taking 26 return in a taxi though?

Ecky Thump
07-10-2014, 00:04
Wouldn't dream of a shuttle on past experience
I thought people were taking 26 return in a taxi though?

No:D. I pay approx €25 single journey by taxi, which includes a couple of euro tip.

murph
07-10-2014, 00:08
Yeah sorry bids right. We booked online in advance in July through Official Taxis Granadilla - 62 euros return but that was five of us so I thought reasonable.

marbro8
07-10-2014, 00:16
Had to guess at dates but shouldn't be much different http://www.suntransfers.com/booking?step=1just had a look at that site and it is quoting me €85 return for 7 of us so quite good :) i will have a look tomora night when i am sober and book it:)

macdonald5
07-10-2014, 00:21
We got 'official' white taxi Sunday night (8pmish) €27 asked from airport to Puerto Colon ,at least not a white buckle ride !!

marbro8
12-10-2014, 09:04
Just thought I would give an update,we caught a minibus from the airport last night for Severn of us,a lovely friendly driver who loaded all our baggage,and it cost 35 euros fantastic bargain,we asked him for a card but he said he could' because he worked for the airport:(

Angusjim
12-10-2014, 09:19
Just thought I would give an update,we caught a minibus from the airport last night for Severn of us,a lovely friendly driver who loaded all our baggage,and it cost 35 euros fantastic bargain,we asked him for a card but he said he could' because he worked for the airport:(

Hi Marbro was this booked via Travel Republic offer ?

marbro8
12-10-2014, 12:34
:)
Hi Marbro was this booked via Travel Republic offer ?
Hi mate no we just came out of the airport and walked to the taxi rank:)

i love the beach
12-10-2014, 12:44
We were going to book Travel Republic transfer after seeing it on here but it seems too good to be true ? Has anyone used them yet ?

Angusjim
12-10-2014, 12:48
We were going to book Travel Republic transfer after seeing it on here but it seems too good to be true ? Has anyone used them yet ?

No but I have booked for 3/11/14 as I said I will report how it goes

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

:)
Hi mate no we just came out of the airport and walked to the taxi rank:)

Are you sure sounds more like arranged by your cousin and you met him over by the drop off parking in his auld Renault camper van using a special coded message:lol:

i love the beach
12-10-2014, 13:18
Thanks, we don't go till end of November so I shall wait and see how you get on.

Enjoy your Holiday !

hemool
30-06-2016, 08:28
Perhaps someone it will be useful. In May, we traveled from the airport via Kiwitaxi. According to the site, they may drop off anywhere - https://kiwitaxi.com/Spain/Tenerife+South+Airport
Have a nice holiday! :sunburn: