PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for old friends in Tenerife that I used to see in Yella's Bar

bang1
05-10-2014, 14:16
Hi all I no it a long shot but can anyone help I left tenerife back in 2012 and lost tough with some friends of mine all I no is they used to drink in the yellows bar in cristianos there names are jim &sandra they stay out there between October and April thanks
terry

Malteser Monkey
06-10-2014, 09:32
Let's see if anyone on here this morning

obs
06-10-2014, 10:30
Hi Terry, we know them, but haven't seen them yet this autumn.
Wifey is more likely to see them than me, and if she does she will tell them you are looking.

Are you over here as well?

bang1
06-10-2014, 13:03
Thanks for that no not over this year to much work ok thanks again and wait for your reply
regards
terry in not so sunny uk lol

obs
06-10-2014, 15:04
We will keep an eye out out for them, and let them know you are seeking them. :tiphat:

bang1
28-12-2014, 19:12
What a waste off time coming on here to help me out not

Malteser Monkey
28-12-2014, 19:23
What a waste of time coming on here to help me out..... not

Oi ! it's a bit vague - Tenerife is a big Island - not all members are from Los Cristianos.

We're from all around the world ! Even Scotland:cheeky:

Let's keep this thread up for a while and see if anyone can help you

marbro8
28-12-2014, 19:35
What a waste off time coming on here to help me out notbut you got an answer to your question from obs??? and if they haven't got back in touch with you yet, then surely it is because they haven't seen them? and will let them know that you have been looking for them when they do?, there are so many things that could have come into play since you last saw your friends, they may not even go to tenerife anymore? and the unthinkable is they may not want to get back in touch with you:laugh:

bang1
28-12-2014, 20:13
You mean to say 2 people drink in yellows bar no way i used to live there for 8 years

lynno52
28-12-2014, 20:29
You mean to say 2 people drink in yellows bar no way i used to live there for 8 years

Probably more than 2 I am sure , however they may not be Forum Members as MM said and many members don't even live in Tenerife nevermind Los Cristianos.
PS - I am sure the bar is called Yellers or Yelers if you mean the one on the Funchal

Ecky Thump
28-12-2014, 20:49
What a waste off time coming on here to help me out not

the unthinkable is they may not want to get back in touch with you:laugh:

Marbro, by his attitude, I would think you have the answer....they don't want to get in touch!:cheeky:

How to win friends and influence people.....Not!!:nono:

Malteser Monkey
28-12-2014, 21:27
Marbro, by his attitude, I would think you have the answer....they don't want to get in touch!:cheeky:

How to win friends and influence people.....Not!!:nono:

Why am I so polite :cheeky:

marbro8
28-12-2014, 21:36
Why am I so polite :cheeky:don't worry about it mm there is only so much you can do for the care in the community members:laugh:

martincrabb99
28-12-2014, 21:38
Why am I so polite :cheeky:

Because you have certain standards and deal with people in a courteous manner[emoji5]️

bang1
28-12-2014, 21:58
Eckyyou dont no what your talking about

marbro8
28-12-2014, 22:12
Eckyyou dont no what your talking abouti will have you know that ecky is a well respected member on this forum and his opinion is revered, and i think he was quite right in his assessment of your post, that you were criticising the forum for not giving you the info that you needed, even though members have probably behind the scenes been doing what you have asked of them, just because you haven't got the info you wanted does not make this forum a waste of time:nono:

imablue
28-12-2014, 22:32
First off its Yelas Bar.. Second off your attitude to forum members who are trying to help is atrocious.. Tyhird off your Speilling is ****... like Diarrhoea..
That was a mounthful........:laugh:

Ecky Thump
28-12-2014, 22:51
First off its Yelas Bar.. Second off your attitude to forum members who are trying to help is atrocious.. Tyhird off your Speilling is ****... like Diarrhoea..
That was a mouthful........:laugh:

Even harder to swallow!!:laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Eckyyou dont no what your talking about

But, I con pell beter thon yow and mi penctuatshun is coret!!:tiphat:

i will have you know that ecky is a well respected member on this forum and his opinion is revered, and i think he was quite right in his assessment of your post, that you were criticising the forum for not giving you the info that you needed, even though members have probably behind the scenes been doing what you have asked of them, just because you haven't got the info you wanted does not make this forum a waste of time:nono:

Wow, Marbro, did you write the Queens speech?:respect:

Malteser Monkey
28-12-2014, 23:16

Wow, Marbro, did you write the Queens speech?:respect:

ok now I'm:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

marbro8
28-12-2014, 23:23

Wow, Marbro, did you write the Queens speech?:respect:"that" my good friend is classified:lol::cheeky:

Ecky Thump
28-12-2014, 23:54
"that" my good friend is classified:lol::cheeky:

It sounds like that you are after a MBE.:p

TOTO 99
29-12-2014, 10:19
This thread was doing really well right up until someone wrote that Ecky is a well respected member of the forum...........That's when I knew there was a troll at work..:laugh:

admin
29-12-2014, 15:53
Maybe this thread can go back on topic now. Maybe one or two members took offence to the OPs attitude in his/her reply, however that has been commented on now, so it doesn't need to be rammed down his throat. It doesn't help encourage new members if current ones go overboard in negative comments. Why don't we just accept that sometimes posts can either rub someone up the wrong way or be misread in their sentiments and forgive and forget. :) It is nearly 2015, so let's be a welcoming and helpful forum and try and get back on topic. ;)

Maybe obs can reply and let the OP know if he's managed to contact the people in question.

The OP, bang1 , should also be aware that the forum does not encourage personal details being given via the forum, however if he/she would like to PM obs with their contact number than he can pass it on if he meets the couple and then they can choose if they reply. However if they don't it's not ultimately the responsibility of the forum or its members.

:)