PDA

View Full Version : Employment Looking for full time work will will work any hours.

Anthonyheaton
05-10-2014, 17:51
Decided i want to work in tenerife as england's rubbish and want to live my life i'm 25 years old with some work experience in wearhouse, shop assistants, would like to be a PR giving out wrist bands getting people in the clubs ect... can get a flight when needed anyone taking on get back thanks.

primrose
05-10-2014, 19:06
Decided i want to work in tenerife as england's rubbish and want to live my life i'm 25 years old with some work experience in wearhouse, shop assistants, would like to be a PR giving out wrist bands getting people in the clubs ect... can get a flight when needed anyone taking on get back thanks.

Oh dear, you really have no idea have you, there is over 30% unemployment,you will be working illegally as you probably won't get a Contract and to get a Residencia you will need to prove you can support yourself by having over 5000 Euros in the Bank, have Private Medical Insurance and you will have the Police on your back every night if you do manage to get a job as a PR, you are also thinking of coming at the quietest time of the year for the kind of work you want, at this time of year it is full of Swallows, retired people that come over to escape the British winter, not much call for Night Club PR's. But good luck to you you might just get lucky.

LUCKY
05-10-2014, 20:10
Oh dear, you really have no idea have you, there is over 30% unemployment,you will be working illegally as you probably won't get a Contract and to get a Residencia you will need to prove you can support yourself by having over 5000 Euros in the Bank, have Private Medical Insurance and you will have the Police on your back every night if you do manage to get a job as a PR, you are also thinking of coming at the quietest time of the year for the kind of work you want, at this time of year it is full of Swallows, retired people that come over to escape the British winter, not much call for Night Club PR's. But good luck to you you might just get lucky.

Well said primrose. But i don't think he is going to get me.:flatcap:

primrose
05-10-2014, 20:14
Well said primrose. But i don't think he is going to get me.:flatcap:

You could always give him a job feeding the Ferrets.

Angusjim
05-10-2014, 20:16

What about Ted is he paid aff :laugh:

primrose
05-10-2014, 20:19
What about Ted is he paid aff :laugh:

Yeh, forgot about Ted, but this is Tenerife, might be able to get somebody a bit cheaper, Job gone.

LUCKY
05-10-2014, 20:19

The :feret::feret::feret::feret: Are already trained in PR work and the giving out of wristbands is a doddle for them. They are fully paid up members of the tax system.:flatcap:

Tshirt
05-10-2014, 21:21
I know I've not been on the ball recently but I'm a bit upset that my job is being advertised behind my back [emoji22]

primrose
05-10-2014, 21:34
I know I've not been on the ball recently but I'm a bit upset that my job is being advertised behind my back [emoji22]

If you shape up a bit there is still a chance for you to keep it.:eyebrows:

Malteser Monkey
05-10-2014, 21:42
Now see I wasn't even gonna look on this thread but here you are , all taking the mick

That's it the forum is dooomed :whistle::laugh:

Anthonyheaton
05-10-2014, 23:21
I have more then 5k in my bank so can do that also i ain't got a criminal record i'll do anything to work away

primrose
05-10-2014, 23:32
I have more then 5k in my bank so can do that also i ain't got a criminal record i'll do anything to work away

Then take a chance but not many people find a job before they come over, you could always try the Time Share or Holiday Companies as they call themselves now, but it is usually walking round the Bars and leaving your CV. but it will mean walking round every day, and if you persevere you will eventually get something, but just a word of warning that quite a few bars close for a couple of weeks end of November beginning of December as it is the quietest time here. Hope you find something.

YOUNG GOLFER
06-10-2014, 01:00

Well mate your young enough why not come over have a little fun and see if you get lucky. Like you said you have a flight back should it go wrong. But if you have it in you to work hard you could just be one of us lucky ones that have made a good life here.

Angusjim
06-10-2014, 07:27

You say England's rubbish don't know what you mean by that and I don't know what you are expecting in Tenerife but at least you have a few pounds in the bank to tide you over for the first while, but it may not be as great as you think many many have tried and went home pennyless and a few have survived. But good luck and hopefully your ambition will stretch a bit further than handing out wrist bands for nigh clubs have you done any research about costs over there and how much you can earn doing this type of work it may shock you how low wages are over there.

primrose
06-10-2014, 09:38
You say England's rubbish don't know what you mean by that and I don't know what you are expecting in Tenerife but at least you have a few pounds in the bank to tide you over for the first while, but it may not be as great as you think many many have tried and went home pennyless and a few have survived. But good luck and hopefully your ambition will stretch a bit further than handing out wrist bands for nigh clubs have you done any research about costs over there and how much you can earn doing this type of work it may shock you how low wages are over there.

I just wish when somebody posts about coming over to work in Tenerife saying they need to leave England as it is rubbish and they think they would have a better life here that they would give their reasons for why they think that, and why they think that Tenerife is the best place to go.There is a big World out there where you can get proper jobs with real money so do some more research.