PDA

View Full Version : Loro Parque premium tickets

Dan Cramer
10-10-2014, 12:11
I am looking to buy premium tickets for Loro Parque for 2 adults and 2 children as a gift for someone. I also require the transport to be included from the Bahia Principe
Costa Adeje.

I have had a look through websites and there seems to be tickets available but not for only starting at children that are 6+ One of the children is only 5 year old.

Does anyone know how I can get hold of these tickets and have them sent to me in the UK.

I could do with them having an open date with the bus date TBC once I give the tickets as a gift.

Thanks
Dan

tfs1
10-10-2014, 13:03
Sorry cant answer your questions directly but Travel Republic do these tickets and have a UK 020 number, maybe a call to them will help you with your queries.

Their website says
Please be at Loro Parque by 9.30am to assure your place on the Premium Tour.

I'm not sure what happens if you arrive much later than this but any normal trip orgainised transport from Tenerife South is unlikely to get close to this time. Some operators are offering 'direct' buses with one pickup at a central point rather than the standard multipickup/dropoff, even these would not arrive before 0930.

They do allow you to arrange transport when you want to go rather than specify dates when you book the tickets, you call 24hr prior to your visit to book your transport

Dan Cramer
10-10-2014, 19:00
Yes I saw that website, it says "Children aged 3 to 5 can pay for the Discovery Tour and lunch directly in Loro Parque. Please be at Loro Parque by 9.30am to assure your place on the Premium Tour"

What I want is 4 tickets not 3 now an one later, what sort of a gift is that?

I was rather hoping for a set of tickets that guaranteed you got what was paid for even if the bus didn't there till 10:30 or whatever maybe I'm expecting too much.

Perhaps someone on here who sells tickets can help me.

Angusjim
12-10-2014, 08:05
Dan we took our grandson on the Premium tour and wished we had not bothered and had just went in on standard entry, the Premiun tour is a bit regimental and in my opinion not for younger children. We booked via Travel Republic and had no issues with the booking. But Loro Parque defo worth a trip but the jury is still out with a lot of people regarding the treatment of the whales

Dan Cramer
12-10-2014, 12:22
Jim

I've been myself and thoroughly enjoyed it. I too did the premium tour and thought the behind the scenes stuff and 1st in the seats was worth while. I get your point about the regimented bit. I suppose there's pros and cons.

The thing with Travel Republic is they don't do an under 6 ticket. I can get 2 adults and 2 child 6-11 tickets for £184 but just begrudge paying extra when there is a cheaper under 6 ticket. I just need a source for the tickets.

A couple of things you may be able to help me with. Did you just hand the vouchers in at the kiosk to gain entry and what time did the bus get you there?

Angusjim
12-10-2014, 12:39
Jim

I've been myself and thoroughly enjoyed it. I too did the premium tour and thought the behind the scenes stuff and 1st in the seats was worth while. I get your point about the regimented bit. I suppose there's pros and cons.

The thing with Travel Republic is they don't do an under 6 ticket. I can get 2 adults and 2 child 6-11 tickets for £184 but just begrudge paying extra when there is a cheaper under 6 ticket. I just need a source for the tickets.

A couple of things you may be able to help me with. Did you just hand the vouchers in at the kiosk to gain entry and what time did the bus get you there?
From memory ( which is not my strongest point ) we left Los Cristainos around 8.15am and got there around 10.00 bus back around 5.00pm just handed over ticket at kiosk and were directed to where tour begins. If you call Travel Republic there people are really good and are very helpful. You could also try http://tenerifesunshine.com/tenerife/en/1/Theme%20Parks based in Tenerife and again they are very helpful on the phone or they do an online chat which is also very good we have used them a few times always spot on. Hope that helps
Also read this link http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?13088-Where-s-the-best-place-to-buy-Loro-Parque-amp-Siam-Park-tickets

Ecky Thump
12-10-2014, 12:56
By the tunnel (up a flight of stairs) in Los Cristianos there is a company called "Jesus" the prices that he offers are very competitive.

tfs1
31-10-2014, 08:41
Our family went yesterday and one of the grandchildren is 5. She didn't have to pay anything to get in.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

By the tunnel (up a flight of stairs) in Los Cristianos there is a company called "Jesus" the prices that he offers are very competitive.

Totally agree regarding Jesus.

They did Loro Park for 34€ plus 4€ for the express bus, we (I) did spend around 300€ on these plus Siam Park tickets so maybe that helped !

The Jesus person I dealt with answered my questions and appeared to be better informed and more helpful than the person in Admiral Travel I had previosuly spoke to.