PDA

View Full Version : Property For Sale Freehold garage for sale Alto Viso, Callao Salvaje

Kimpy
10-10-2014, 14:00
I have a large lock up freehold garage space for sale in the Alto Viso complex, Callao Salvaje.

The garage is under the complex with an outer communal electric door operated by a pass key and is in the far corner with 2 surrounding walls.

There is a large space between the garage columns and the back walls where it could be blocked up to form a large lockable storage area - Full permission for this work has been approved by the communidad.

The garage is size is approx. 4.3 metres long by 3.7 metres wide and would accommodate a single car plus the additional storage area within the area.

There is also 24 hour communal lighting in the garage.

The local rates (IBI) are only 28 euro's per year and the community charges are just over 70 euro's per quarter year - This is a very cheap to run large garage space.

All rates and community bills are fully paid up to date and I have the full title deed in my possession.

I will take 10,000 euro's for a quick cash sale, with absolutely no offers!

Tel: Steve on 679 822 816 to view

Kimpy
25-01-2015, 10:43
Update:

I stated that the community charges are just over 70 Euros per quarter - They are in fact just under 65 Euros per whole year!

essexeddie
25-01-2015, 16:46
Wish it was in LC

Kimpy
07-04-2015, 19:53
Hi Essexeddie,

I also have a freehold lock up garage for sale in Los Cristianos at Victoria court 2 - See my other thread.

Pengwynne
08-04-2015, 16:30
You have quoted the IBI cost. What is the annual "renta" tax for this garage property?

Kimpy
08-04-2015, 19:25
Hi Pengwynne,

There is no 'Renta' tax? for this property as it is freehold, but there is a very low community yearly fee of only 65 euros to cover maintenance and lighting in the garages.

So total outlay per year for rates and community charges is less than 75 euros or around £1 per week - Very cheap!

Any more questions, call me on 679 822 816

Regards,

Steve

Kimpy
14-06-2015, 20:47
I have a large lock up freehold garage space for sale in the Alto Viso complex, Callao Salvaje.

The garage is under the complex with an outer communal electric door operated by a pass key and is in the far corner with 2 surrounding walls.

I have just obtained a remote key fob to open the electric door at the entrance.

There is a large space between the garage columns and the back walls where it could be blocked up to form a large lockable storage area - Full permission for this work has been approved by the communidad.

The garage is size is approx. 4.3 metres long by 3.7 metres wide and would accommodate a single car plus the additional storage area within the area.

There is also 24 hour communal lighting in the garage.

The local rates (IBI) are only 28 euro's per year and the community charges are just over 70 euro's per quarter year - This is a very cheap to run large garage space.

All rates and community bills are fully paid up to date and I have the full title deed in my possession.

I will take 10,000 euro's for a quick cash sale, with absolutely no offers!

Tel: Steve on 679 822 816 to view[/QUOTE]

essexeddie
14-06-2015, 23:18
Hi Essexeddie,

I also have a freehold lock up garage for sale in Los Cristianos at Victoria court 2 - See my other thread.

What other thread?

Kimpy
14-06-2015, 23:40
Hi Essexeddie,

If you scroll down on the same page you will sell my other garage listed as: Freehold Garage - Victoria Court 2 Los Cristianos

Any questions or problems locating it, give me a call on: 679 822 816

Regards,

Steve