PDA

View Full Version : Other Reliable and trustworthy cleaner needed

jugsymalone
10-10-2014, 15:14
Hello Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong group ..... I am looking for someone reliable (ive had 5 English people recommended to me for apartment cleaning and each one has robbed me broken items and vandalised my apartment!!!) to clean my apartment as and when any is going out this is not a weekly basis Its just simple like giving it a clean and making thebeds up and doing the laundry it would probably be 6 times a year.

Can anyone advise me on who to contact or if you are looking for something please message me with rates of cleaning etc.

Many thanks sorry again if in wrong group

:bowdown:

lynno52
10-10-2014, 15:23
Hi. Where is the apartment ?

universal
10-10-2014, 15:23
P.M. sent...........

YOUNG GOLFER
10-10-2014, 23:51
Hi I have read another of your post that shows concern about the cleaners you have had in the pass.
My advice is to use a fully legal company here in tenerife. If a pm is sent then be careful to trust them, I like to see things in the open.

A load of Brits here are working on the side or just illegal don't save a few euros taking a chance on someone you don't know. Work with professionals.

marbro8
11-10-2014, 00:54
Hello Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong group ..... I am looking for someone reliable (ive had 5 English people recommended to me for apartment cleaning and each one has robbed me broken items and vandalised my apartment!!!) to clean my apartment as and when any is going out this is not a weekly basis Its just simple like giving it a clean and making thebeds up and doing the laundry it would probably be 6 times a year.

Can anyone advise me on who to contact or if you are looking for something please message me with rates of cleaning etc.

Many thanks sorry again if in wrong group

:bowdown:pm forum member sunspot:)