PDA

View Full Version : I need my Tenerife rates bill

matches
10-10-2014, 20:50
Hi all, I wonder if some one could help me. I currently pay my rates by direct debit and never receive a rates bill for my property but my tax advisor says she needs the bill to work out my tax bill, any idea how or where I get the rates bill from? Any help much appreciated

Suzanne
10-10-2014, 21:10
the bank should be able to give you a receipt for your direct debit, it should show all the information on it. if not then its a trip to the townhall.

Goldenmaniac
13-10-2014, 16:38
You don't say which area you are in Matches ... sometimes it's the town hall sometimes Consorcio depending on your Ayuntamiento also some will give the info by phone and others not ... if you give your area I'll point you in the right direction.... from this year some of the banks are not printing the info on their receipts in the same way as before - don't know why

matches
13-10-2014, 17:29
Thanks I'm in Los cristianos

Goldenmaniac
13-10-2014, 18:44
Upstairs in the Cultural centre in los Cristianos - it's called the Consorcio... take your passport & NIE number. Take a number and wait your turn, then ask for "duplicado del recibo del IBI" (impuesto sobre bienes inmuebles)

matches
13-10-2014, 19:37
Thank you very much

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Another thing. can you get a card with NIE on it

martincrabb99
13-10-2014, 19:44
Upstairs in the Cultural centre in los Cristianos - it's called the Consorcio... take your passport & NIE number. Take a number and wait your turn, then ask for "duplicado del recibo del IBI" (impuesto sobre bienes inmuebles)

Just in time for my 2013 tax return[emoji6]