PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Grassbox
11-10-2014, 08:05
Hello everyone,
I'm new to your forum so thought I'd give a brief introduction.
I've holidayed in the south of tenerife for the last 10 years but first visited about 20 years ago.
We normally stay in Los cristianos but this year we're trying los gigantes out, in a couple of weeks, can't wait!
Now that the family has grown up and left the nest funds are a little better these days, so we're thinking of buying a little place in Tenerife.
I'd appreciate any tips or advise - we're looking for a 2 bed property in the south. Spending about £125,000 ish.
The thing is we need to cover our costs with a rental income. I've been told there are a few legal issues with renting in the canaries but the law may be about to change!?
We plan to spend a few days this holiday trailing around the estate agent to see what's available.
Thanks in advance of any advice or recommendations.
Paul

Addick
11-10-2014, 14:51
Hi & welcome to the forum.

Hope you have a good time in Los Gigantes - we always go there for at least a day or two whenever we're over, though we usually stay in Playa San Juan.

Can't help re buying anywhere other than to say there are a few estate agents in San Juan whos window we always have a look in and dream.

LUCKY
11-10-2014, 16:13
Hi and :welcome: to the forum. Young golfer is the man that springs to mind. He is a member of this forum. Maybe he will be along shortly to help you with your query.:flatcap:
This is his website

http://propertiesareus.com/

YOUNG GOLFER
11-10-2014, 23:05
Good evening and thanks LUCKY. If you want sound advice please feel free to send me a email. I have a link at the bottom of this reply.

Grassbox
12-10-2014, 08:27
Good evening and thanks LUCKY. If you want sound advice please feel free to send me a email. I have a link at the bottom of this reply.

Thank you I'll contact you via your website

Medman
12-10-2014, 10:40
Welcome GB, fill yer boots, enjoy the Forum. Good place to "meet" members is on the Fun & Games.
Nutters only .. :stupid:

Malteser Monkey
12-10-2014, 13:30
Welcome from me !

melm
12-10-2014, 17:43
Welcome from me !

and me:welcome:

Anne 2009
12-10-2014, 17:46
and me:welcome:

And me..........:wave: