PDA

View Full Version : Football Roy Keane's rants

Angusjim
12-10-2014, 08:51
Is this all about book sales or does he really mean what he is saying? I think Villa should get rid before he really embarrasses them he was a decent player who has done nothing in coaching or management to date and until he does he should stop slagging off coaches, managers & fellow players. Whats your thoughts ?

DaveCull
12-10-2014, 16:46
When I read that he does not regret that tackle/attack on Alf-Inge Haaland, I decided not to take his side on anything else.

Tshirt
12-10-2014, 18:43
He's always been a bit of a d**khead on and off the field, always full of himself. His record as a manager is dire, so what gives him the right to criticise the likes of Sir Alex etc. That's all old hat anyway. I think he's just trying to drum up book sales. Harry Redknapps book would be the better read me thinks

martincrabb99
12-10-2014, 20:48
Someone mentioned six months at Villa and then he will walk... Let's see!

Angusjim
13-10-2014, 20:13
One thing is for sure................"HAVE A SHAVE"!!!

Yea a VERY close one:whistle:

TheBloke
13-10-2014, 23:47
I have to agree with everybody else even though i'm a diehard manc the guy is a nasty piece of work on and off the pitch.Don't buy the book.

martincrabb99
14-10-2014, 09:14
I think I will read the book as both my brothers are Man united fans, I will not buy it though because my choice would be to choose something more suited to my interests. It's always difficult to judge a person without meeting them and indeed getting to know them. Sometimes when individuals are in the public eye we don't always see the real person. I do appreciate the posters views on this individual as he does sometimes say and do things which as a sports personality he should be more circumspect about. Let's face it though writing a book and the resulting sales are more income and that to me is the case with most biography.

Red Devil
14-10-2014, 09:32
I have to agree with everybody else even though i'm a diehard manc the guy is a nasty piece of work on and off the pitch.Don't buy the book.

Agree completely, he just appears a very angry man with a grudge. Sad really as he hasnt done himself any favours with the fans for a long long time anyway. And really, he hasnt told us anything new about SAF has he, his winning mentality is what drove the team on.