PDA

View Full Version : Football Where's the best place to watch El Clásico in Puerto de la Cruz?

tenerifefan
14-10-2014, 19:23
Hi!

Does anyone know of a good tapas bar in Puerto de la Cruz where we could watch El Clásico on 25th October? Also, do the fans of Barça and Real have the habit of meeting at the same bar and watching the match together or are there any bars where Barça fans usually hang out? Since we are Barça fans, we do not want to end up at the wrong bar if this is the case :)

melm
14-10-2014, 19:34
Hi!

Does anyone know of a good tapas bar in Puerto de la Cruz where we could watch El Clásico on 25th October? Also, do the fans of Barça and Real have the habit of meeting at the same bar and watching the match together or are there any bars where Barça fans usually hang out? Since we are Barça fans, we do not want to end up at the wrong bar if this is the case :)

Sorry there are not too many people on here who visit Puerto de la Cruz. I do go to Puerto, but am not a football fan so cant really answer your question. The only thing I can say is that all of the local bars have a TV and most are watching football. You wo;; be well looked after in La Frigata bar (at the harbour) no tapas but plenty of football and I think the fans all mix. hope this helps a little.