PDA

View Full Version : Golf club in Tenerife

mr.roalser
15-10-2014, 06:57
I want to know about the Golf Club in Tenerife because I love to play golf. I had enjoyed playing this game at different regions of the world during the travel like Thailand. There were highly managed golf courses. Now I am planning to go to Tenerife and want to know about the fine Golf Clubs in Tenerife to enjoy this game in that region? Who will help me regarding golf clubs of there?

LUCKY
15-10-2014, 11:13
I want to know about the Golf Club in Tenerife because I love to play golf. I had enjoyed playing this game at different regions of the world during the travel like Thailand. There were highly managed golf courses. Now I am planning to go to Tenerife and want to know about the fine Golf Clubs in Tenerife to enjoy this game in that region? Who will help me regarding golf clubs of there?

:flatcap:

http://www.golf-in-tenerife.com/golf-courses/golf-courses-in-the-south/

mr.roalser
16-10-2014, 05:27
LUCKY ! I have checked and read thoroughly your mentioned link. I found it quite helpful for me to know much about the golf courses of this region. I must say you have great knowledge about Tenerife; and you are using your knowledge in a right way by helping others. Let me know do you ever play golf?

kingbaker
16-10-2014, 08:37
Lucky's a leg end!!:D:p:D

LUCKY
16-10-2014, 10:34
Lucky's a legend!!:D:p:D

Just doing my job maam !!!! :flatcap:

kingbaker
16-10-2014, 15:39
Maam!!??!!??;)