PDA

View Full Version : Which is best for a family day out to remember? Siam Park or Teide?

mr.roalser
17-10-2014, 06:10
Guys! what will you say about Siam Park or Teide National Park? What do you think which is better place to enjoy the picnic with entire family and share your personal experience with me; what type of activities did you enjoy there? Let's see how many members visited these parks!

Ecky Thump
17-10-2014, 10:00
Guys! what will you say about Siam Park or Teide National Park? What do you think which is better place to enjoy the picnic with entire family and share your personal experience with me; what type of activities did you enjoy there? Let's see how many members visited these parks!

Hi,
It's worth using the forum search facility....it's the box on the top right of the page-type in a couple of words and press enter, then you should see a list of threads covering your enquiry. Maybe your answers will be there, if not simply reply on the thread for more information.....it's a good facility and well worth trying.:)

Bhamannette
17-10-2014, 12:55
Teide National Park for hiking and if you enjoy spectacular views and a peaceful setting with plenty of room, depending on time of year could be a bit chilly, not sure Siam Park would be so good if there are a lot of you can be very busy. But there is lots to do if you like water based rides and the beach and wave machine are great.

theslaters
13-11-2014, 20:56
You won't get any time to chill in Siam park your be flat out up and down slides all day and foget your picnic the picnic police will have that off you at the gate except fruit. Don't get me wrong it's a fantastic day out for kids if over 125 cm teenagers adults.

warbey
13-11-2014, 21:25

Do You know of Loro Parque.? That's a must too.!