PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife Forum Dungeon thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

cainaries
15-02-2012, 16:01
Afternoon, peeps.

No snow here yet, Monkey, but our futtocks could be a little warmer.

Santiago
15-02-2012, 16:19
Afternoon, peeps.

No snow here yet, Monkey, but our futtocks could be a little warmer.

I'll go and make some barraquitos so we can all warm up. Brandy snaps or custard tarts - or both?

cainaries
15-02-2012, 22:42
I'll go and make some barraquitos so we can all warm up. Brandy snaps or c ustard tarts - or both?

Oooh, lovely, a barraquito sin leche condensada para mi, por favor. And a brandy snap or two. Not so keen on custard tarts - at least not when compared with a brandy snap ... snap....snap.

Santiago
15-02-2012, 23:37
Oooh, lovely, a barraquito sin leche condensada para mi, por favor. And a brandy snap or two. Not so keen on custard tarts - at least not when compared with a brandy snap ... snap....snap.

Sin leche condensada pero con el brandy?

primrose
16-02-2012, 10:21
:shiver:cold:Went to Las Americas last night and when we were coming home the Ladies? who stand on the road to the motorway waiting for customers had Boots and Fur Coats on.

Malteser Monkey
16-02-2012, 10:29
:shiver:cold:Went to Las Americas last night and when we were coming home the Ladies? who stand on the road to the motorway waiting for customers had Boots and Fur Coats on.

Probably nowt else tho:whistle::p

primrose
16-02-2012, 10:36
Probably nowt else tho:whistle::p

Fur coat and no Knickers comes to mind:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
16-02-2012, 10:39
SOCKS !! I was thinking Socks:D

Malteser Monkey
16-02-2012, 14:23
Not what the "ladies" in the fur coats need

Santiago
16-02-2012, 14:29
Not what the "ladies" in the fur coats need

It's okay, they've got boots on and I expect the fur is fake so the rain will just roll off!

Suej
16-02-2012, 14:33
It's okay, they've got boots on and I expect the fur is fake so the rain will just roll off!

And the boots are of the obligatory plastic!!!:laugh:

primrose
16-02-2012, 14:49
:nono:Well it was so cold they weren't flashing there boobs at every car that went past like they normally do.

Malteser Monkey
16-02-2012, 14:58
:nono:Well it was so cold they weren't flashing there boobs at every car that went past like they normally do.
are these the obligatory plastic boobs :laugh:

kingbaker
16-02-2012, 17:18
you can go off people..................quickly

Deffo showin' your age now MM probs everything's been filled so many times already!!:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
16-02-2012, 17:37
What is this pick on Monkey thread:cry::cry:

off home now to sulk ....into a large glass of red:D

kingbaker
16-02-2012, 19:32
What is this pick on Monkey thread:cry::cry:

off home now to sulk ....into a large glass of red:D

I'm still suspicious about you being Welsh.:crylaughing:

cainaries
16-02-2012, 20:49
Sin leche condensada pero con el brandy?

Exactly right! Or with '43'.

Anyhow, that is for a little later - right now, the bar is open ..... and a large glass of red is gently warming for Mme Monkey.

Definitely too cold for cold red tonight.

Santiago
16-02-2012, 22:46
are these the obligatory plastic boobs :laugh:

How do you all know so much about these people? :spin:

Malteser Monkey
17-02-2012, 09:56
How do you all know so much about these people? :spin:

Google is your friend:D

nath
17-02-2012, 20:43
Indoors in the mornings with bare feet on the floor, brrrr (to be fair, I have been sleeping in socks so not really on bare feet)
I want a pair of those low Uggs to wear as slippers in the morning (or just indoors) and being able to walk the dogs in without having to get into a pair of shoes. But Tenerife does not seem to be the best place to buy Uggs. Any clue where to find them? I can't really order them online since I don't know my correct size...

Jackie
17-02-2012, 21:13
Indoors in the mornings with bare feet on the floor, brrrr (to be fair, I have been sleeping in socks so not really on bare feet)
I want a pair of those low Uggs to wear as slippers in the morning (or just indoors) and being able to walk the dogs in without having to get into a pair of shoes. But Tenerife does not seem to be the best place to buy Uggs. Any clue where to find them? I can't really order them online since I don't know my correct size...

Not original but most of the shoe shops have them..Mary Paz, Carolina Boix etc...but they have started getting their new season stuff in now so be quick. Saw loads of them still in the sales today in Safari Centre

nath
17-02-2012, 21:16
Thanks I might check them out. Would really love to finally own a real pair though. Heard so many good things about how comfy they are.

Suej
17-02-2012, 21:20
Uggs are wonderful but as Jackie says there are some in the shops (all in the sale) which are really nice lookalikes they are light and comfy! You probably won't wear them next year!...Hopefully!:)

nath
17-02-2012, 21:23
Yeah, that's true too. Hope not to have to wear them too often (unless travelling...). I go and have a look. Maybe I find out I don't like sheepskin boots after all and am glad I did not spend my money on them....

Jackie
17-02-2012, 21:26
Nath I have Uggs and I have cheaper ones as well and comfort wise there is no difference

Suej
17-02-2012, 22:56
I have Uggs too Jackie so don't need much else when it's cold! :)

nath
17-02-2012, 23:00
Just curious but do you take 'em off when stepping into bed? hahaha!!!

cainaries
17-02-2012, 23:56
[/B]

Not original but most of the shoe shops have them..Mary Paz, Carolina Boix etc...but they have started getting their new season stuff in now so be quick. Saw loads of them still in the sales today in Safari Centre

OMG! There is even a Carolina Boix in Hillbilly Country. I can hardly wait til the shops open tomorrow! Thanks for the info, Jackie. Cold in them thar hills, are you?

DOREEN QUINN
18-02-2012, 01:08
Nath I have Uggs and I have cheaper ones as well and comfort wise there is no difference
So have I Jackie, picked up a pair of cheapies in Mary Paz for €11 - they are great, so warm and comfy!

Malteser Monkey
18-02-2012, 12:44
Tut Tut you lot ! Uggs are for 6 - 12 year olds I have to be honest with you my fellow mujers I think they are awful ! There you go now I wait for the battering.:bootyshake::smackbutt:

Max where are you when I need you - can't see her in a pair - not with those seemed stockings!:D

I'll send you all some nice fleece lined wellies

nath
18-02-2012, 12:57
You either love 'em or hate 'em... But have you seen other shoes from them? Some are really nice!! What about something like these...?
Or do you think these are also for 6 to 12 year olds? Haha ;)

Suej
18-02-2012, 13:08
Tut Tut you lot ! Uggs are for 6 - 12 year olds I have to be honest with you my fellow mujers I think they are awful ! There you go now I wait for the battering.:bootyshake::smackbutt:

Max where are you when I need you - can't see her in a pair - not with those seemed stockings!:D

I'll send you all some nice fleece lined wellies

My mate bought mine over a couple of years ago! they look fine with jeans tucked in unless you have massive plates of meat! then you could look like the honey monster!:D They're a bit like Crocs love 'em or hate 'em! I hate Crocs!

Added after 3 minutes:

You either love 'em or hate 'em... But have you seen other shoes from them? Some are really nice!! What about something like these...?

Marypaz do some OK fashion shoes and they are very cheap! Loved the pic of the shoes nath! but walking in them over here is soooo difficult! They're what I call dinner shoes - park outside a restaurant and just stumble in and then stumble out again to a waiting car!:laugh:

cainaries
18-02-2012, 17:12
Came back empty-handed from Carolina Boix. No actual Uggs - I've never even seen a pair so it was curiousity as much as anything else. I've already got some warm ankle boots so didn't see any need to buy another pair and the ones in the shop were a bit clumpy compared to the ones I've already got. Know exactly what you mean by dinner shoes, Suej. I put them on as we leave the house so I don't mark the floors indoors and totter out to our car, into the restaurant and out again.

nath
18-02-2012, 17:20
No I could not walk in those shoes either. Can't believe the amount of women (and girls for that matter) you see walking in them over here! Even in my running shoes (which I only use to walk the dogs haha) I manage to twist my ankle!

cainaries
18-02-2012, 18:25
No I could not walk in those shoes either. Can't believe the amount of women (and girls for that matter) you see walking in them over here! Even in my running shoes (which I only use to walk the dogs haha) I manage to twist my ankle!

Sooo off topic here now and have been for a while. Have you noticed how people wearing those shoes have to pick up their foot and plonk it down a bit further forward like they're walking on stilts? (Actually they almost are walking on stilts).

Such shoes would be very dangerous on icy pavements in UK so good thing it hasn't got that cold here yet. (Just trying to stay on topic).

Malteser Monkey
18-02-2012, 19:21

I like those very nice. I have thin feet so would be all over the place in those - need a few more straps

My mate bought mine over a couple of years ago! they look fine with jeans tucked in unless you have massive plates of meat! then you could look like the honey monster!:D They're a bit like Crocs love 'em or hate 'em! I hate Crocs!

Added after 3 minutes:

Marypaz do some OK fashion shoes and they are very cheap! Loved the pic of the shoes nath! but walking in them over here is soooo difficult! They're what I call dinner shoes - park outside a restaurant and just stumble in and then stumble out again to a waiting car!:laugh:

That's the wine ! she's like that in slippers:D:D:D

I was looking at people in uggs in Tescos just now, research if you like, and their feet are all over the place in them. No support whatsoever - they just look weird ! Comfy maybe hmmmm weird

off to put shopping away accompanies by a glass of red - and why not indeed

cainaries
18-02-2012, 19:34
I like those very nice. I have thin feet so would be all over the place in those - need a few more straps

That's the wine ! she's like that in slippers:D:D:D

I was looking at people in uggs in Tescos just now, research if you like, and their feet are all over the place in them. No support whatsoever - they just look weird ! Comfy maybe hmmmm weird

You'll need that red to keep warm, Monkey. I wouldn't want my feet all over the place either - I find them pretty useful at the end of my legs. Especially after a few glasses of vino.

Santiago
18-02-2012, 22:53
I have a very nice, very expensive, brand new, pair of genuine Uggs which my sister-in-law brought over from Australia a couple of years ago. They are size 6, but a very small 6 and consequently I can't wear them, so they are free to a good home if you have size 5 or small 6 feet. I still have my 25 year old Uggs, also genuine Australian, which are still going strong although they look pretty crappy! I would really recommend them as slippers or for outdoors, but they can be very slippery on ice!!

cainaries
18-02-2012, 23:11
I have a very nice, very expensive, brand new, pair of genuine Uggs which my sister-in-law brought over from Australia a couple of years ago. They are size 6, but a very small 6 and consequently I can't wear them, so they are free to a good home if you have size 5 or small 6 feet. I still have my 25 year old Uggs, also genuine Australian, which are still going strong although they look pretty crappy! I would really recommend them as slippers or for outdoors, but they can be very slippery on ice!!

What a kind offer! Sadly my plates of meat are too large ..... I hadn't realised Uggs had been around for such a long time .....

Suej
19-02-2012, 12:30
we tooooooooooooooooo are freezing and customers dont want to sit outside bar at night so even the holiday makers are noticing it too

I know it probably isn't cost effective at the moment but how about some patio heaters?:)

Added after 18 minutes:

I've found just the right pair of Uggs for you Hon!!!:raspberry2:

Malteser Monkey
19-02-2012, 15:37
Hmmm I remember a shop in Enfield lovely trendy dress shop back in the 80's- sold shoes just like that upstairs, mind you they had 6" stilettos on the heel:D:whistle:

Suej
19-02-2012, 16:05
Hmmm I remember a shop in Enfield lovely trendy dress shop back in the 80's- sold shoes just like that upstairs, mind you they had 6" stilettos on the heel:D:whistle:

I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
19-02-2012, 16:26
I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crylaughing:

would have gone lovely with my silver boiler suit I got from there - now what was it called:raspberry:

Santiago
19-02-2012, 21:09
would have gone lovely with my silver boiler suit I got from there - now what was it called:raspberry:

British Gas?

Malteser Monkey
20-02-2012, 11:34
British Gas?

:crylaughing:.....................

warbey
20-02-2012, 19:44
Hi, I.m back.
dunno what happened Cainaries, but tenerife was just a few Degrees COLDER.
Being used to the Welsh Mountains, We coped.
Only thing to Fill Monkey are the Glasses (with Red)

warbey
20-02-2012, 20:10

And seamedstockings.?.......Max.!

cainaries
21-02-2012, 00:02
Hi, I.m back.
dunno what happened Cainaries, but tenerife was just a few Degrees COLDER.
Being used to the Welsh Mountains, We coped.
Only thing to Fill Monkey are the Glasses (with Red)

I don't know what happened either, Warbey, but one day there was an 'off topic' 'Colder' thread and now today it has been unceremoniously dumped down here in the Dungeon where it's not needed. Perhaps we can just throw all those off topic posts on the fire to keep us all warm. Hope your break in Tenerife was up to standard even if a smidge chilly?

Malteser Monkey
21-02-2012, 11:19
Welcome back - did you have a lovely time despite the (ooo don't mention the weather)

Everyone ok - day off today lot's to catch up on, that's daft really isn't it - should be feet up !

cainaries
21-02-2012, 11:50
Welcome back - did you have a lovely time despite the (ooo don't mention the weather)

Everyone ok - day off today lot's to catch up on, that's daft really isn't it - should be feet up !

Day off here, too, Monkey. So the locals can recover from the Carnaval parade last night. (Not sure if the timetable is exactly the same as in Tenerife but here the big parade is on Monday night so Tuesday as an official (? doubt that's really true) Bank Holiday). All of which makes it feel like another Sunday. Thought I'd get on with a few 'tasks' (not chores) in the Dungeon this morning. Coffee later?

warbey
21-02-2012, 20:09
We coped very well thanks.
Made some new friends drunk some Red and had a few Beers too

We didnt go to Torviscas too much, partially cos of the Cold at night.
We also came home with left over money, some of which went on Duty Free on the return flight.
I always take a Cardigan (being old) and this was a God-send.....Brrrrr.....

It is always nice to say hello to People We know and there are now a few more..
I also met a Forum Member..

On the downside, the Central Station Pub on the Patch has changed hands.

Has Stationmaster relocated to the Patch block..?
Anyone know..?

Santiago
22-02-2012, 14:29
Hello everyone! Have just popped in to drop off some nice home made vegetable soup as it is such a miserable day for some of us. There is rather a lot of soup as, well, you know what it's like when you get going and keep thinking of other things to put in it, including half a bottle of red which I had in the fridge from yesterday!

Have also made some bread rolls to mop up with!

Glad you had a good time warbs, even though it wasn't that hot. However, it did look reasonably sunny which definitely makes it bearable.

warbey
22-02-2012, 21:11
Thanks for the Soup. Sure I saw a Ham Bone in there..!
Maybe the Sun shone but no Sunburn for the first time ever..
It could be a cracking Summer when it settles though...

How on Earth do You know I love bread Rolls dunked in tasty Soup..
I think You must be a Mind reader Santiago..

Santiago
22-02-2012, 22:07
Thanks for the Soup. Sure I saw a Ham Bone in there..!
Maybe the Sun shone but no Sunburn for the first time ever..
It could be a cracking Summer when it settles though...

How on Earth do You know I love bread Rolls dunked in tasty Soup..
I think You must be a Mind reader Santiago..

Just my natural telepathy delving into the food section of your mind!

cainaries
22-02-2012, 22:51
Thanks so much for the soup, Santiago! Quite a lot left as it's a bit quiet down here so I'll save it for tomorrow. Bit grey and cold here,too (ssh!). Should we plan a night out one day soon?

Santiago
22-02-2012, 23:22
Thanks so much for the soup, Santiago! Quite a lot left as it's a bit quiet down here so I'll save it for tomorrow. Bit grey and cold here,too (ssh!). Should we plan a night out one day soon?

Yes, why not? It might cheer us all up as the weather is so dismal at the moment. Name the day and we'll all fit in!!

Malteser Monkey
23-02-2012, 10:56
Suns out today - very mild indeed !

Still not had any snow in our part of Wales !! unlike the last couple of years

Warbs you seen Jackie's thank you thread hun ?

Medman
23-02-2012, 11:07
? What's this all about ? Am I missing something here ?

Seems crazy even by my standards :D

Malteser Monkey
23-02-2012, 11:21
Have you signed in as a new visitor please MDM - then see Cainaries for your complimentary baraquito !

Pillows, duvets and clean bedding available from Sue J when she eventually surfaces:laugh:

Medman
23-02-2012, 11:33
Have you signed in as a new visitor please MDM - then see Cainaries for your complimentary baraquito !

Pillows, duvets and clean bedding available from Sue J when she eventually surfaces:laugh:

What in the name have I stumbled on here ? The fifth dimension ?

Malteser Monkey
23-02-2012, 11:42
What in the name have I stumbled on here ? The fifth dimension ?

and I missed the fourth ?

This is "anything goes" but be nice

bring alcohol and food and you're in !

Occasional bit of washing up and house chores a must - sorry

No fee only fun !

Santiago
23-02-2012, 12:05

No fee only fun !

Hey MM, if we let Meddles in he can provide the entertainment!! I think he can play a penny whistle, or something.

:singing:

Medman
23-02-2012, 12:10
Hey MM, if we let Meddles in he can provide the entertainment!! I think he can play a penny whistle, or something.

Ok, sign me up......... I'm pretty handy about the house and I love food and drink. :thanx:

Malteser Monkey
23-02-2012, 12:18

:crylaughing: penny whistle - how old are we ??:crylaughing::p

Santiago
23-02-2012, 12:57
:crylaughing: penny whistle - how old are we ??:crylaughing::p

In body? or soul?:cheer:

Malteser Monkey
23-02-2012, 13:13

shoe size!:D

UK sizes !! :laugh:

Suej
23-02-2012, 15:02

In years Santiago!!!:raspberry2:

Added after 3 minutes:

Ok, sign me up......... I'm pretty handy about the house and I love food and drink. :thanx:

Do you realise what you have gone and done?:laundry::window::dishes::washing::hail: This is your life from now on!

Added after 2 minutes:

No fee only fun !

Lamb to the slaughter! eek2:

Medman
23-02-2012, 19:29
In years Santiago!!!:raspberry2:

Added after 3 minutes:

Do you realise what you have gone and done?:laundry::window::dishes::washing::hail: This is your life from now on!

Added after 2 minutes:

Lamb to the slaughter! eek2:

Well someone's got to wash the beer and curry stains of my t shirt :D

warbey
23-02-2012, 21:04
Should I say what Newbies have to do.?
O'K. I'll leave it to Monkey..
By the way..... Are the Cucumbers peeled or Au Naturel..?
What do You think Santiago. Cant ask Suej She's shot off again after that wine delivery...

Santiago
23-02-2012, 22:48
Should I say what Newbies have to do.?
O'K. I'll leave it to Monkey..
By the way..... Are the Cucumbers peeled or Au Naturel..?
What do You think Santiago. Cant ask Suej She's shot off again after that wine delivery...

Cucumbers are definitely Au Naturel to give you a choice, warbs! Where did Suej put the wine? I've searched the cupboards and the hidden wine cellar, and can't find anything but empty bottles. warbs? WARBS?

Suej
23-02-2012, 23:03
Cucumbers are definitely Au Naturel to give you a choice, warbs! Where did Suej put the wine? I've searched the cupboards and the hidden wine cellar, and can't find anything but empty bottles. warbs? WARBS?

I'm off to bed soon! I had a hard day stocking up that cellar...plenty of Red, White and a few beers now! and not even a cumcumber sarnie by way of a thanks! I dunno! pah!!!:crying2:

Santiago
24-02-2012, 16:26
I'm off to bed soon! I had a hard day stocking up that cellar...plenty of Red, White and a few beers now! and not even a cumcumber sarnie by way of a thanks! I dunno! pah!!!:crying2:

Oh, sorry, Suej, I should at least have said thank you to you, but as I couldn't find anything I thought perhaps you hadn't done it yet! But where is warbs? And, more importantly, where is the Red, White and the few beers? Are these two linked? What is going on?

Malteser Monkey
24-02-2012, 16:35
Oh, sorry, Suej, I should at least have said thank you to you, but as I couldn't find anything I thought perhaps you hadn't done it yet! But where is warbs? And, more importantly, where is the Red, White and the few beers? Are these two linked? What is going on?

No not linked - the beers are in the fridge but the wine is gone:trink2::drinking:

Santiago
24-02-2012, 16:37
No not linked - the beers are in the fridge but the wine is gone:trink2::drinking:

Someone has replaced the beers then, because they weren't there when I looked earlier!

Suej
24-02-2012, 16:37

Someone's gawn and drunk the blady lot then!!! Where's Warbs??? Have the new Clique members been given keys to down here?:dontknow:

Medman
24-02-2012, 19:40
Someone's gawn and drunk the blady lot then!!! Where's Warbs??? Have the new Clique members been given keys to down here?:dontknow:

"They fell into my hands your honour" "It wasn't my vault"

Suej
24-02-2012, 20:01
"They fell into my hands your honour" "It wasn't my vault"

I hope you've got your toothbrush with you cos you're going down!!!!:twak:

warbey
24-02-2012, 20:43
I hope you've got your toothbrush with you cos you're going down!!!!:twak:

With jokes like that He deserves to.!!!!

The Wine is secure. Not gone and NOT drunk.....yet.
Too many know the combination, so its more secure.
Is the next Party Fancy Dress.?

Santiago, You woke Me shouting,....ohhhh My..Head.........

Santiago
24-02-2012, 21:49
With jokes like that He deserves to.!!!!

The Wine is secure. Not gone and NOT drunk.....yet.
Too many know the combination, so its more secure.
Is the next Party Fancy Dress.?

Santiago, You woke Me shouting,....ohhhh My..Head.........

Fancy dress is what I wear all the time! But, for those more conservative folk, maybe a Fancy Dress Party would be a nice change! Are we going to have a buffet or do you want a sit down job with all the trimmings. I can do both as I am free until the middle of next month! Just give us a shout - well, not too loud, don't want to keep you awake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warbey
25-02-2012, 20:22
Buffet please. Do I need My Primus.?

I thought April Fool Theme.?
I think I wasnt accumulated when You woke Me.
Seem to be alright now.

How many Champagne do We need.
Can You Hear Me Maxie...?

Santiago
25-02-2012, 22:50
Buffet please. Do I need My Primus.?

I thought April Fool Theme.?
I think I wasnt accumulated when You woke Me.
Seem to be alright now.

How many Champagne do We need.
Can You Hear Me Maxie...?

Buffet it is then and I'll see what I can do about the champagne, but no need for the primus I'll bring my barbecue!

Love the idea of an April Fools theme that should suit all of us. Anyone available to do the decorations?

cainaries
26-02-2012, 13:47
Fancy Dress Party? Champagne (champagne ... in the Dungeon ??), Buffet?

I dunno. I try a real life for a couple of days when the virtual one is so much better. Please tell me I haven't missed this Grand Event?

warbey
26-02-2012, 20:54
Fancy Dress Party? Champagne (champagne ... in the Dungeon ??), Buffet?

I dunno. I try a real life for a couple of days when the virtual one is so much better. Please tell me I haven't missed this Grand Event?

Cant get the Orchestra. Playing at Buck House that Night.

How about Elvis followed by Elton John..?

Twin Bedrooms and Laundered Duvets, color matched.
New Central Heating to around 64 perhaps.
Drinks Chiller ready to go.

Where Did MM hide the best of the Red..?

cainaries
26-02-2012, 21:55

Goodness, Warbey, this is beginning to sound more like a luxury hotel (or at least an apartment to rent!) than the Dungeon. Colour-matched duvet covers?:eek:

Thanks for the chiller though - already filled with white wine and cava.

Is there a sandwich maker and a potato masher - that's the question tonight!

Santiago
26-02-2012, 23:34

You drank it, warbs!

Everything else sounds pretty good though and Elv and Elt together would make a pretty good sight.

No you haven't missed anything cainaries, and I have just bought a dozen mashers which I will distribute in due course!!

Malteser Monkey
27-02-2012, 10:39
You drank it, warbs!

Everything else sounds pretty good though and Elv and Elt together would make a pretty good sight.

No you haven't missed anything cainaries, and I have just bought a dozen mashers which I will distribute in due course!!

Blimey i get the blame for everything

what are we mashing ?

cainaries
27-02-2012, 12:19
Blimey i get the blame for everything

what are we mashing ?

Only spuds, MM, or - according to Santiago - teddies.

Glad to see we've all located Jimandsi's bar at last (Savage Islands?!) - sounds a bit wild for them, though, doncha think?

Santiago
27-02-2012, 14:36

Glad to see we've all located Jimandsi's bar at last (Savage Islands?!) - sounds a bit wild for them, though, doncha think?

Well, why not - you only live once, or so I've been told!

Malteser Monkey
27-02-2012, 14:43

they don't see The Sun there that's why !:D

WOMBAT
28-02-2012, 18:39
Is the whole world empty headed or is it just me?

Ecky Thump
28-02-2012, 19:44

Its a forum illness.........highly contagious, especially if you have been gifted with a sense of humour.;)

warbey
28-02-2012, 20:11
Yes, color matched Duvets.. No Curtains though. Showers are open, but the Bars are now coloured or covered with Plastic Sleevs
Dont know about Hotel though.
We have enough Phsyco's Here already.!! lol.

cainaries
28-02-2012, 21:03
Just a thought - how are we off for gas bottles down here? Skyblue pink would be good, I think.

warbey
28-02-2012, 21:14
Just a thought - how are we off for gas bottles down here? Skyblue pink would be good, I think.

All passed O.K.

Unlike some on sale Elsewhere.

kingbaker
28-02-2012, 22:52

I think it might be you!! Are you war office modified?

Santiago
28-02-2012, 23:34
D'you want me to make some curtains? I have loads of material here and can get a sewing machine off Meddles if he's not using it for his avatar!

Medman
29-02-2012, 00:26
D'you want me to make some curtains? I have loads of material here and can get a sewing machine off Meddles if he's not using it for his avatar!

Yes, no problem using my trusty stitcher. Very curtain friendly and good with kids too

cainaries
29-02-2012, 06:51

I'm beginning to worry about you, Santiago. Are you a Domestic Goddess type?

Malteser Monkey
29-02-2012, 12:51

Just you !mines filles with Tinto al Tesco !

I'm beginning to worry about you, Santiago. Are you a Domestic Goddess type?

Naaa she just got a lot of time on her hands !!!

Who's making dinner I fancy braising steak and onions with Yorkshire Puds !

Kingbaker sorry about the Rugby, however well done the Gunners !!!

Cainaries !!! 05.51 hope you were just going to bed:D

cainaries
29-02-2012, 20:27
Just you !mines filles with Tinto al Tesco !

Naaa she just got a lot of time on her hands !!!

Who's making dinner I fancy braising steak and onions with Yorkshire Puds !

Kingbaker sorry about the Rugby, however well done the Gunners !!!

Cainaries !!! 05.51 hope you were just going to bed:D

I was! Although had not been out having a good time or anything disgusting like that. Just the way today panned out (ie badly!). Had a big lunch, thanks, MM, so I'll pass on the steak and onions though ... hmm... might just manage a yorkshire pud with gravy, make it two, could you? Thanks.

warbey
29-02-2012, 20:49
Braising Steak just the Ticket.

Any more Chicken and I will be clucking..

No Curtains thanks Santiago, this is a Penitentiary. Officially.!

cainaries
29-02-2012, 22:34
Braising Steak just the Ticket.

Any more Chicken and I will be clucking..

No Curtains thanks Santiago, this is a Penitentiary. Officially.!

We have weeks like that, Warbey. Clucking or mooing or even baaaaaing.

We could have some nice Canarian shutters down here though, couldn't we?

Santiago
29-02-2012, 23:11
We have weeks like that, Warbey. Clucking or mooing or even baaaaaing.

We could have some nice Canarian shutters down here though, couldn't we?

Oooh, yes! Canarian shutters would be great.

I am not a domestic goddess, just had a mother who insisted that I learn everything from the day I could walk. Other kids played mud pies, I made buns and cakes and learnt how to sew. However, it comes in handy sometimes so I'll drop in the fairy cakes with whipped cream topping and sprinkles and you can all try them for yourselves. Still can't make pastry though!!

:wink:

cainaries
01-03-2012, 00:46
Oooh, yes! Canarian shutters would be great.

I am not a domestic goddess, just had a mother who insisted that I learn everything from the day I could walk. Other kids played mud pies, I made buns and cakes and learnt how to sew. However, it comes in handy sometimes so I'll drop in the fairy cakes with whipped cream topping and sprinkles and you can all try them for yourselves. Still can't make pastry though!!

:wink:

Oh yum, fairy cakes, thanks. I made some 'cornflake cakes' today - that's about my limit. They've almost all gone though.

warbey
01-03-2012, 21:25
Butterfly Cakes are nice. Ready mixed Ingredients = a doddle.

How many cornflake Cakes did You make Cainaries.?

Funny about baking. Some like Electric, Others Gas..

Santiago
01-03-2012, 22:20

I love cornflake cakes cainaries and haven't had any for years.

I like a gas hob and an electric oven. Gas is so much easier to control especially if you are playing on the Fun and Games thread whilst cooking the dinner!! It's also handy if you have a power cut as there is always a way of cooking a meal.

cainaries
01-03-2012, 23:14

I made a round dozen (not a baker's dozen).

Are butterfly cakes fairy cakes with wings? (careful how you answer this).

My Spanish teacher gave me more of a cookery lesson than a Spanish lesson today. I have about 3 Spanish recipes I could share ... in Spanish! Is there a recipe section on this Forum?

Santiago
01-03-2012, 23:24
I made a round dozen (not a baker's dozen).

Are butterfly cakes fairy cakes with wings? (careful how you answer this).

My Spanish teacher gave me more of a cookery lesson than a Spanish lesson today. I have about 3 Spanish recipes I could share ... in Spanish! Is there a recipe section on this Forum?

I haven't noticed one, but it would certainly be a good idea.

Butterfly cakes are little sponge cakes with the tops sliced off, then cut in two and set back on the sponge cake in some cream or similar!

cainaries
01-03-2012, 23:36
I haven't noticed one, but it would certainly be a good idea.

Butterfly cakes are little sponge cakes with the tops sliced off, then cut in two and set back on the sponge cake in some cream or similar!

Of course they are! I knew that really;)

Spent a while trying to explain what Golden Syrup was (it was in my cornflake cake recipe, of course).

If you have a fairy cake recipe to hand, could you possibly send it to me? On here or by pm? I was trying to explain it to her but she wants it written down (in Spanish if possible:D).

I think I'll just polish off the cornflake cakes and head for my bed. Goodnight all.

Santiago
01-03-2012, 23:58
Of course they are! I knew that really;)

Spent a while trying to explain what Golden Syrup was (it was in my cornflake cake recipe, of course).

If you have a fairy cake recipe to hand, could you possibly send it to me? On here or by pm? I was trying to explain it to her but she wants it written down (in Spanish if possible:D).

I think I'll just polish off the cornflake cakes and head for my bed. Goodnight all.

Butterfly cakes are quick and easy to make, and very effective for a children’s party.
Makes 12

Ingredients Cake tin needed: a 12-hole bun tin
100g (4oz) butter, softened
100g (4oz) caster sugar
2 large eggs
100g (4oz) self-raising flour
1 level tsp baking powder

For the icing
175g (6oz) butter, softened
350g (12oz) sifted icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
Or lots of whipped cream and maybe strawberries when in season!

Step One
Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/gas 6. Place fairy cake cases into the bun tin, so that the cakes keep a good even shape as they bake.

Step Two
Measure all the cake ingredients into a large bowl and beat well for 2–3 minutes until the mixture is well blended and smooth. Fill each paper case with the mixture.

Step Three
Bake for 15–20 minutes or until the cakes are well risen and golden brown. Lift the paper cases out of the bun tin and cool the cakes on a wire rack.

Step Four
To make the icing, beat the butter and icing sugar together until well blended. Cut a slice from the top of each cake and cut this slice in half. Pipe a swirl of butter cream into the centre of each cake and place the half slices of cake on top to resemble butterfly wings. Dust the cakes with icing sugar to finish.

To make Chocolate Butterfly Cakes, follow the recipe above, then make chocolate icing by mixing 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder with 3 tablespoons of hot water. Allow to cool slightly, then beat in 175g (6oz) softened butter and 350g (12oz) sifted icing sugar until well blended. To make these butterfly cakes really chocolaty, you can replace 25g (1oz) of self-raising flour from the cake ingredients with 25g (1oz) cocoa powder to make the cakes have a chocolate flavour too.

To make Orange or Lemon Butterfly Cakes, add the zest of 1 orange or lemon to the cake mixture in step 2.Ice them with a butter cream made from butter, icing sugar and a little orange or lemon juice, then dust with icing sugar.

Hope this helps - can't do the translation as my Spanish isn't good enough but maybe a Google translator will be okay!

Enjoy!!

YOUNG GOLFER
02-03-2012, 00:44
Just thought i would pop down and make sure you guys are playing nice.........lol

Malteser Monkey
02-03-2012, 10:19
Just thought i would pop down and make sure you guys are playing nice.........lol

You're just after a fairy cake !!!:laugh:

Santiago
02-03-2012, 22:35
You're just after a fairy cake !!!:laugh:

:crylaughing:

cainaries
02-03-2012, 22:40
My mouth is watering, Santiago. You are an utter star! I wish there was a 'clip this post' system on the Forum. Am going to try these tomorrow. Only problema here is to get good flour. Some serious cake-making English friends of mine are always having a little grumble about the quality of the flour. Graded grains don't make finer flour here, sadly.

'Playing nice'? This is Masterchef down here. Or do I mean Mistresschef?

Santiago
02-03-2012, 23:34
My mouth is watering, Santiago. You are an utter star! I wish there was a 'clip this post' system on the Forum. Am going to try these tomorrow. Only problema here is to get good flour. Some serious cake-making English friends of mine are always having a little grumble about the quality of the flour. Graded grains don't make finer flour here, sadly.

'Playing nice'? This is Masterchef down here. Or do I mean Mistresschef?
Do you know anyone who travels from Tenerife to La Palma every so often? There are Spar shops in Las Americas which did have British flour last time I was there. There is a Spar just down from Hiperdino which is on the beach end of the Columbus apartments and opposite El Dorado on the Avenida Noelia Alfonso Cabrera. Not sure what make the flour was and whether I was imagining it was McDougalls but it's probably worth a look if anyone is over there. Of course, you may have a Spar in La Palma as well but couldn't see one listed.

Added after 4 minutes:

Forgot to say they do a nice line in fresh sausages and bacon should anyone want to have brunch on their balcony/terrace! Yum!!

warbey
03-03-2012, 20:45
[QUOTE=Santiago;150199]Do you know anyone who travels from Tenerife to La Palma every so often? There are Spar shops in Las Americas which did have British flour last time I was there. There is a Spar just down from Hiperdino which is on the beach end of the Columbus apartments and opposite El Dorado on the Avenida Noelia Alfonso Cabrera. Not sure what make the flour was and whether I was imagining it was McDougalls but it's probably worth a look if anyone is over there. Of course, you may have a Spar in La Palma as well but couldn't see one listed.

We always use the Hiperdino at the Columbus.
Went in the Spar for the first time the other week, and now know where to get
Ingredients if I feel like Baking..
I know You have an Oven, (or three) Y.G.

And Yes We always play nicely here when left to do so.
You would be welcome to join in, Mich too, I'm sure..

cainaries
03-03-2012, 22:09
Do you know anyone who travels from Tenerife to La Palma every so often? There are Spar shops in Las Americas which did have British flour last time I was there. There is a Spar just down from Hiperdino which is on the beach end of the Columbus apartments and opposite El Dorado on the Avenida Noelia Alfonso Cabrera. Not sure what make the flour was and whether I was imagining it was McDougalls but it's probably worth a look if anyone is over there. Of course, you may have a Spar in La Palma as well but couldn't see one listed.

Added after 4 minutes:

Forgot to say they do a nice line in fresh sausages and bacon should anyone want to have brunch on their balcony/terrace! Yum!!

Loads of Spars, here, Santiago. And thanks for the thought. I don't know how the Spar chain/franchise works but ours carry almost no 'British' goods. Only thing I can think of I've found in there are Digestive biscuits.

I have been told the trick is to buy flour in a Health Food Shop but I'm after the 'finer flour' not that heavyweight healthy stuff.

Some friends occasionally go to Tenerife and bring me little delights from Iceland ... like ... ginger biscuits and redcurrant jelly and mint sauce (not all to be eaten together). I could add McDougalls finer grains to the list next time they make the offer.

I'm a fan of the Spars as they are clean and well lit and, normally, good value (though this depends what you're buying).

Sal
03-03-2012, 22:28

Added after 4 minutes:

There is a Spar in Los Cristianos (not a million miles from LA) but not sure if they have British flour - I don't do baking on holiday.................or ever nowadays!

Santiago
03-03-2012, 23:50
There is a Spar in Los Cristianos (not a million miles from LA) but not sure if they have British flour - I don't do baking on holiday.................or ever nowadays!

Can't say I bake on holiday either, Sal, but do cook a few meals as my TH (tubby hubby) is a meat and two veg type and if he's away from home for more than a few days he has to have what he calls "proper food"!

Added after 14 minutes:

I expect the Spars in Tenerife, cainaries, are more inclined towards the holidaymakers, especially in that area and Los Cris (thanks Sal) as not everyone goes out to eat every night. No doubt La Palma has less tourists and so the Spar shops will cater for the local majority. Anyway, I hope you manage to get some decent flour so you can get started on the fairy cakes!

cainaries
04-03-2012, 20:47
Can't say I bake on holiday either, Sal, but do cook a few meals as my TH (tubby hubby) is a meat and two veg type and if he's away from home for more than a few days he has to have what he calls "proper food"!

Added after 14 minutes:

I expect the Spars in Tenerife, cainaries, are more inclined towards the holidaymakers, especially in that area and Los Cris (thanks Sal) as not everyone goes out to eat every night. No doubt La Palma has less tourists and so the Spar shops will cater for the local majority. Anyway, I hope you manage to get some decent flour so you can get started on the fairy cakes!

I'm definitely going to give them a go, Santiago, so I can take some to my Spanish teacher for her to sample (along with a tin of Golden Syrup). I have been trying to describe Golden Syrup to her but failed and decided the only thing to do is to take her a tin. Anyone got a good Treacle Pud recipe?!?

Tourists on La Palma are of the German persuasion so we can get lots of wurst and sauerkraut and bottled cabbage or beetroot. Not much use for making fairy cakes!

warbey
04-03-2012, 21:02
How about asking to order some as You know it gets to Tenerife..?

cainaries
04-03-2012, 21:29
How about asking to order some as You know it gets to Tenerife..?

WHAT a good idea! There is a 'Pasta y Bellota' here where the couple who run it are dedicated to finding things for their customers so I'll ask them before I start in a Spar. We asked the people in Pasta y Bellota (which I call Dulce & Gabbana) to get us some English sausages - and they did - they're frozen but not at all bad. They also got Cheddar but it's pretty tasteless stuff. i can certainly try with the flour. Our attempts to get Stilton cheese have failed though.

Thanks, Warbey!

Santiago
04-03-2012, 21:33
I haven't made a treacle pud as It's a bit too stodgy for me - (I save it for when I'm feeling thin, even when I'm not!) However, I looked it up online and Delia does a recipe that looks pretty good to me and is similar to the one I have which is in my mother's cook book (circa 1930). Try it here:http://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/type-of-dish/sweet/steamed-treacle-sponge-pudding.html

warbey
04-03-2012, 22:12
My Mother once had something called (if I remember) Black Strap Molasses.

That would put hairs on anyone's chest..believe \Me.!

Perhaps Molasses would be a starting point for describing Treacle..? It's similar

Santiago
04-03-2012, 22:47
My Mother once had something called (if I remember) Black Strap Molasses.

That would put hairs on anyone's chest..believe \Me.!

Perhaps Molasses would be a starting point for describing Treacle..? It's similar

Was it stuff that tasted like a gluey syrup of figs?

warbey
08-03-2012, 20:20
Was it stuff that tasted like a gluey syrup of figs?

You could say that. To me it tasted as if it had been on fire.

I think it was from Sugar Cane, but was really Black and gooey..

Anyone know where two Sun-Loungers are..?

cainaries
08-03-2012, 20:35
You could say that. To me it tasted as if it had been on fire.

I think it was from Sugar Cane, but was really Black and gooey..

Anyone know where two Sun-Loungers are..?

The people or the chairs?

warbey
08-03-2012, 20:58
The people or the chairs?

Both, if still together, otherwise the 'Loungers.
Last time it happened Someon spilt a Big Plate of Peking Duck over it.

Stains were terrible to get out.

cainaries
08-03-2012, 22:32
Both, if still together, otherwise the 'Loungers.
Last time it happened Someon spilt a Big Plate of Peking Duck over it.

Stains were terrible to get out.

Not sure I want to hear about this, Warbey ...

warbey
09-03-2012, 21:00
Not sure I want to hear about this, Warbey ...

My Lips are sealed..

Santiago
09-03-2012, 22:10
My Lips are sealed..

It was probably the Peking Duck!! :crylaughing:

warbey
10-03-2012, 21:04
:liar::liar::D:D
It was probably the Peking Duck!! :crylaughing:

Can't say, I'd get a Bill..:wow::wow::wow::bowdown::D:yum::yum:

Santiago
11-03-2012, 16:16
:liar::liar::D:D

Can't say, I'd get a Bill..:wow::wow::wow::bowdown::D:yum::yum:

Or a plate eh Puss? :whistle:

Suej
11-03-2012, 16:24
Where's Cainaries dog!!!! wanna see it pics please!!!!! Only fresh food please for our new doggy Santiago! :nono:

Santiago
11-03-2012, 16:28
Where's Cainaries dog!!!! wanna see it pics please!!!!! Only fresh food please for our new doggy Santiago! :nono:

Can we manage until tomorrow when I can get to my celebrity butcher? Or I could save it some of the roast port we are having tonight, but everyone will have to go a bit short. I know, I'll do yorkshire puds and extra roast potatoes, that should cover any bare spots on the plate!

Suej
11-03-2012, 16:34
Can we manage until tomorrow when I can get to my celebrity butcher? Or I could save it some of the roast port we are having tonight, but everyone will have to go a bit short. I know, I'll do yorkshire puds and extra roast potatoes, that should cover any bare spots on the plate!

You can let her/him have my pork Santiago! I hate roast pork! I'll have a couple of nice grilled sausages with my roasties and yorkshires Ta!:yum:

Santiago
11-03-2012, 17:27
You can let her/him have my pork Santiago! I hate roast pork! I'll have a couple of nice grilled sausages with my roasties and yorkshires Ta!:yum:

Will do - anything else you fancy?

Suej
11-03-2012, 17:31
Will do - anything else you fancy?

Caulie Cheese?:yum::bowdown:

Santiago
11-03-2012, 18:34
Caulie Cheese?:yum::bowdown:

Have a super fresh cauli here and some really fabulous Cheddar - I'll do it with the rest and you can have first take - bring a BIG spoon!!

cainaries
11-03-2012, 18:48
Oh now I am REALLY hungry. To date the puppy has been eating sirloin steak! I don't about roast port (sic). I'll try to take a picture, I'm not much good with a camera. Roast pork and caulie cheese sounds delicious, particularly since we forgot to shop yesterday and have no food for tonight. Pasta and emergency sauce again for us.

I shall have to start following the doggy threads now, Suej. I always used to ignore them.

I am promising to clean up after the puppy (in fact I shall send OH in to deal with any accidents).

Puppy hasn't got a name yet, small, female, scruffy-coated, black and white ... maybe it IS a guinea pig, it squeaks as well. Any ideas?

Suej
11-03-2012, 19:05
Have a super fresh cauli here and some really fabulous Cheddar - I'll do it with the rest and you can have first take - bring a BIG spoon!!

Blady ' ell this cyber food really gets the taste buds going! I can almost smell that Caulie cheese cooking:yum:

Santiago
11-03-2012, 19:06
Oh now I am REALLY hungry. To date the puppy has been eating sirloin steak! I don't about roast port (sic). I'll try to take a picture, I'm not much good with a camera. Roast pork and caulie cheese sounds delicious, particularly since we forgot to shop yesterday and have no food for tonight. Pasta and emergency sauce again for us.

I shall have to start following the doggy threads now, Suej. I always used to ignore them.

I am promising to clean up after the puppy (in fact I shall send OH in to deal with any accidents).

Puppy hasn't got a name yet, small, female, scruffy-coated, black and white ... maybe it IS a guinea pig, it squeaks as well. Any ideas?

How about Dizzy? Short for Boadicea - your link with the UK

Gotta go, my oven's beeping at me!!

Suej
11-03-2012, 19:07

Congratulations Cainaries she sounds gorgeous! Oh pleeeeease try and take some pics of her! :D

Lizzy! after Queen Elizabeth! got to be a royal name!!!

cainaries
11-03-2012, 19:36
Congratulations Cainaries she sounds gorgeous! Oh pleeeeease try and take some pics of her! :D

Will try with the camera - got to get it charged up first. We had a cat called Dizzy (RIP) so, no. Lizzie is a possibility, thanks. I'll have to run it past the naming committee.

oooh, has this worked. She got an instant name thanks to Santiago ... Ginny as in Virginia as in Virgin Queen, Elizabeth I of England.

warbey
11-03-2012, 19:36

If She's a hungry one, Phil would go better maybe.?

We had Pork Chops too so perhaps just a Pud for Me.?
Apple and blackberry Crumble with Custard would do......yum...

Santiago
11-03-2012, 22:46
Will try with the camera - got to get it charged up first. We had a cat called Dizzy (RIP) so, no. Lizzie is a possibility, thanks. I'll have to run it past the naming committee.

oooh, has this worked. She got an instant name thanks to Santiago ... Ginny as in Virginia as in Virgin Queen, Elizabeth I of England.

Aaaaahhh! She is gorgeous!! I like the name, too, I think it was a combined effort!!

Malteser Monkey
12-03-2012, 10:04
Blady ' ell this cyber food really gets the taste buds going! I can almost smell that Caulie cheese cooking:yum:

How's about broccoli cheese we had that last night with roasted lamb:yum:

Suej
12-03-2012, 12:51

She's gorgeous! and I love the name too! Awwwwww!!!:D

How's about broccoli cheese we had that last night with roasted lamb:yum:

Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! Now Roast lamb I love! Welsh Lamb Monkey?:yum:

Malteser Monkey
12-03-2012, 13:05
She got an instant name thanks to Santiago ... Ginny as in Virginia as in Virgin Queen, Elizabeth I of England.

That's Ginny as in Gin and Tonic more like:cheeky:

Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! Now Roast lamb I love! Welsh Lamb Monkey?:yum:

of course - local butchers, no less - not blinkin cheap neither

Marinated in red wine, onion, Rosemary and Thyme over night, then baked slowly for hours.

Suej
12-03-2012, 13:08
That's Ginny as in Gin and Tonic more like:cheeky:

of course - local butchers, no less - not blinkin cheap neither

Marinated in red wine, onion, Rosemary and Thyme over night, then baked slowly for hours.

Now you're talking!!!! Divine! Glag you didn't mention garlic! not on Lamb anyway!!! Your turn to cook tonight then?:bowdown:

Malteser Monkey
12-03-2012, 13:26
Now you're talking!!!! Divine! Glag you didn't mention garlic! not on Lamb anyway!!! Your turn to cook tonight then?:bowdown:

Ohhh no - no garlic with a roast - garlic in casseroles etc yes but not a roast dinner.

Fresh fruit flan with vanilla ice cream for dessert !

Oh and I made 2 lemon and lime drizzle cakes yum - sharing them out at work ! and a piece at home

Suej
12-03-2012, 13:37
Ohhh no - no garlic with a roast - garlic in casseroles etc yes but not a roast dinner.

Fresh fruit flan with vanilla ice cream for dessert !

Oh and I made 2 lemon and lime drizzle cakes yum - sharing them out at work ! and a piece at home

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Roasts and Garlic deffo do not go together! :redcard:

Don't forget the mint sauce!:yum:

Malteser Monkey
12-03-2012, 13:46
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Roasts and Garlic deffo do not go together! :redcard:

No can't do mint sauce - only apple or cranberry for me

cainaries
12-03-2012, 16:48
Aaaaahhh! She is gorgeous!! I like the name, too, I think it was a combined effort!!

Thank you! Yes, definitely a combined effort. OH wanted to called her 'Guinea' because she looks like a guinea pig so when I mentioned Lizzie as in Elizabeth it all just came together. And our Spanish neighbours and the vet can almost say it properly; hadn't thought of that problem as they've never been interested in the names of the cats!

Malteser Monkey
20-03-2012, 14:56
et voila !

Santiago
20-03-2012, 15:15
et voila !

Bonjour, mon ami, avez vous e'te' absent?

Suej
20-03-2012, 15:19
Bonjour, mon ami, avez vous e'te' absent?

She's been roughing it in North London!!!:laugh:

Santiago
20-03-2012, 15:21

I thought it was looking tidy in here and all the empty bottles have been taken to the recycling bins!!

Malteser Monkey
20-03-2012, 15:23

dodgey area eh Sue:D

Medman
20-03-2012, 15:38
Excuse me; is this the place where you can talk p**h for 5p ?

Malteser Monkey
20-03-2012, 15:49
sure is - keep it clean tho (the language) We are Ladies down here:D

Medman
20-03-2012, 15:53
sure is - keep it clean tho (the language) We are Ladies down here:D

Sorry, I must have got my wires crossed. I'll try next door.

Suej
20-03-2012, 15:57
Excuse me; is this the place where you can talk p**h for 5p ?

You can talk as much Kaka as you like!!! Can you cook?:welcome:

Medman
20-03-2012, 16:07
You can talk as much Kaka as you like!!! Can you cook?:welcome:

I can heat a few things up for you if you like ....... :devil:

Malteser Monkey
20-03-2012, 16:09
I can heat a few things up for you if you like ....... :devil:

the rumours are true then girls:wow:

Medman
20-03-2012, 16:13
the rumours are true then girls:wow:

Sussed ........... I have a micro wave :hello:

Suej
20-03-2012, 16:15
Microwave what? may I ask?:o

Medman
20-03-2012, 16:27
Microwave what? may I ask?:o

You may. A microwave is a big white thing that raises the temperature of edibles. :whistle:

kingbaker
20-03-2012, 16:27
sure is - keep it clean tho (the language) we are ladies down here:d

really monkey!!!!:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:: crylaughing::crylaughing: WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!!

Malteser Monkey
20-03-2012, 16:29
really monkey!!!!:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:: crylaughing::crylaughing: WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!!

shut up you - or we'll start talking RUGBY:bootyshake::c2:

kingbaker
20-03-2012, 16:35
:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughin g::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaugh ing:

Malteser Monkey
20-03-2012, 16:36
Thought you'd like that !:whistle::raspberry2:

Get back down the pub it's your round !

Santiago
20-03-2012, 16:47
Thought you'd like that !:whistle::raspberry2:

Get back down the pub it's your round !

Don't let these lads go yet. I have just ordered a huge delivery of wine, beer, etc., and it will be arriving in about ten minutes. We can get these loafers to unload for us!

:stan::kyle:

Suej
20-03-2012, 17:26
You may. A microwave is a big white thing that raises the temperature of edibles. :whistle:

............:scared:

Malteser Monkey
20-03-2012, 17:31

missed this comment

Santiago
20-03-2012, 17:49

missed this comment

You gotta read faster MM!!

Medman
20-03-2012, 18:03
You gotta read faster MM!!

Could be an age thing ......... :scared: :D

kingbaker
20-03-2012, 21:31

Suej!
I hate to disagree with you, but garlic is nicest when it's roasted, and used as a veg...............magnificooooo!!!!!:cheers2:

PS, Should have said you need 50-60 cloves, roasted in their skins...yum-yum

Added after 7 minutes:

shut up you - or we'll start talking RUGBY:bootyshake::c2:

Hey Monkey, I don't talk about rugby to ear-eating Sasanachs, or welsh gits either.:whistle:

Malteser Monkey
21-03-2012, 15:06
Could be an age thing ......... :scared: :D

Oi you're on thin ice you !

Afternoon

Everyone behaving - no crap - only drivel today

Medman
21-03-2012, 15:36
Oi you're on thin ice you !

Afternoon

Everyone behaving - no crap - only drivel today

Not starting that now - set the drivelometer and off we go

cainaries
21-03-2012, 16:00
Suej!
I hate to disagree with you, but garlic is nicest when it's roasted, and used as a veg...............magnificooooo!!!!!:cheers2:

PS, Should have said you need 50-60 cloves, roasted in their skins...yum-yum

Added after 7 minutes:

Hey Monkey, I don't talk about rugby to ear-eating Sasanachs, or welsh gits either.:whistle:

Oh, gosh, don't start that stuff down here in the Dungeon! Had enough trouble with it on was it the illegal interminable lettings thread! All is sunshine and peace down here.

Santi .. did you ask the guys to put the wine in a cool place? Quite warm here and it's nice 'frescito'.

Santiago
21-03-2012, 18:11
Oh, gosh, don't start that stuff down here in the Dungeon! Had enough trouble with it on was it the illegal interminable lettings thread! All is sunshine and peace down here.

Santi .. did you ask the guys to put the wine in a cool place? Quite warm here and it's nice 'frescito'.

Yes, the boys have put the wine in the cueva oculta where it is out of sight. There is also some very nice Cheddar cheese in there and lots of crackers, pickles, etc., in the kitchen cupboard. Enjoy!!

cainaries
21-03-2012, 20:21
Yes, the boys have put the wine in the cueva oculta where it is out of sight. There is also some very nice Cheddar cheese in there and lots of crackers, pickles, etc., in the kitchen cupboard. Enjoy!!

Oh, I wish! Cheddar Cheese ... never mind, I'll just have to make do with goat and make Monkey envious instead.

Santiago
21-03-2012, 23:00
Oh, I wish! Cheddar Cheese ... never mind, I'll just have to make do with goat and make Monkey envious instead.

Do you have your own goats, or buy from someone else? If you get the chance go over to Tenerife as the Spar, Hiperdino, etc., all do fairly reasonable Cheddar now!

cainaries
22-03-2012, 00:02
Do you have your own goats, or buy from someone else? If you get the chance go over to Tenerife as the Spar, Hiperdino, etc., all do fairly reasonable Cheddar now!

No, definitely not got our own goats! Our neighbours have goats and sell delicious fresh cheese but it's not cheddar and i can get a YEARNING .... the Hiperdino here used to do cheddar but not recently .... not tried in the Spar but will check it out, thanks.

Malteser Monkey
22-03-2012, 10:31

We have a cueva oculta oooooo we are posh anything else hiding in there ? Oneleg maybe ?

Suej
22-03-2012, 15:14
We have a cueva oculta oooooo we are posh anything else hiding in there ? Oneleg maybe ?

By the smell in there! I think the Goat's cheese has gorne orffff! smells like Goat's...:bootyshake:

Santiago
22-03-2012, 15:18
By the smell in there! I think the Goat's cheese has gorne orffff! smells like Goat's...:bootyshake:

No, that's the dinosaur droppings!!

Suej
22-03-2012, 15:20

Warbs couldn't find the Loo again! Wot's he like!:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
22-03-2012, 15:35

Poor Cainairies - don't call her that !:D:p

cainaries
22-03-2012, 15:51
Poor Cainairies - don't call her that !:D:p

Wotchit you Monkey. I'll bet there's a few monkey droppings in there as well, especially after the goat's cheese.

Malteser Monkey
22-03-2012, 15:54
Wotchit you Monkey. I'll bet there's a few monkey droppings in there as well, especially after the goat's cheese.

Green - it's the mojo !

Good afternoon you !

14.50 that's a good lie in even by your standards !:run::D

cainaries
22-03-2012, 16:03
Green - it's the mojo !

Good afternoon you !

14.50 that's a good lie in even by your standards !:run::D

Sharp as a bagful of monkeys today, you are! Went to my Spanish class, in fact. Hay que aprender! Now, it's time for a bit of lunch.

How are you Senora mono? Or is it Mona, feminina? No se.

Malteser Monkey
22-03-2012, 16:20
seems to be mono - just looked in my dictionary no feminine listed

cainaries
22-03-2012, 17:22

'Thank You' for looking it up for me. 'Thank you' for answering my question.

Santiago
22-03-2012, 17:27

Thank you for doing the washing up, MM, you're a star!!

Malteser Monkey
22-03-2012, 17:28
'Thank You' for looking it up for me. 'Thank you' for answering my question.

No problema mujer de la palma !

Oh I can't wait to get home tonight - tired !

Was in London last weekend had a lovely time !

blimey what's this the thank you MM thread - Sue J we over here !:D

Added after 28 minutes:

Off now - catch ya tomorrows

Malteser Monkey
27-03-2012, 14:37
Shhh

is everyone still sleeping ? very quiet at the mo

Santiago
27-03-2012, 20:17
Shhh

is everyone still sleeping ? very quiet at the mo

Nope, at that time I was using my Vax to shampoo the seats and seat backs in one of the caravans. I then put them out in the sun to dry and and hour later, put them all back again. Doing the carpets, too and have the last of the curtains (cleverly marked "Dry clean only) on the washing line. So, no it wasn't quiet here at all and the TH (tubby hubby) was mowing the grass for me.

warbey
27-03-2012, 20:27
Nope, at that time I was using my Vax to shampoo the seats and seat backs in one of the caravans. I then put them out in the sun to dry and and hour later, put them all back again. Doing the carpets, too and have the last of the curtains (cleverly marked "Dry clean only) on the washing line. So, no it wasn't quiet here at all and the TH (tubby hubby) was mowing the grass for me.

Wot, no Sheep to do it for You.?,,:cheeky:

Santiago
27-03-2012, 20:32
Wot, no Sheep to do it for You.?,,:cheeky:

No, we have cows and bullocks!!

How come we don't have a cow smiley?

warbey
27-03-2012, 20:35
No, we have cows and bullocks!!

How come we don't have a cow smiley?

Wait a Moo................lol

Perhaps We could Steer some Your way.?

Santiago
27-03-2012, 21:20
Wait a Moo................lol

Perhaps We could Steer some Your way.?

Yes, if Heifer you come down here!

warbey
28-03-2012, 19:46
Yes, if Heifer you come down here!

Oh Dear. I am on the horns of a dilema

cainaries
28-03-2012, 20:38
Oh, I can't talk this kind of bullocks. Are there any other threads where I can annoy people - off to have a look.

warbey
30-03-2012, 20:49
Oh, I can't talk this kind of bullocks. Are there any other threads where I can annoy people - off to have a look.

Whats the Lookie Man done to You then.?..............lol

cainaries
30-03-2012, 22:09
Whats the Lookie Man done to You then.?..............lol

Not been lookin' for him nor seen him, tg. We're too far uphill for them to climb up here, Warbey.

OH has just burnt our 'supper, dinner, tea' to a crisp and could have burnt the house down. We were outside chatting to some people and I suddenly saw the smoke! Fortunately we managed to salvage some rice and beans. Anyone got a little dessert going ... Santiago? Hint hint.

Santiago
30-03-2012, 22:20
Not been lookin' for him nor seen him, tg. We're too far uphill for them to climb up here, Warbey.

OH has just burnt our 'supper, dinner, tea' to a crisp and could have burnt the house down. We were outside chatting to some people and I suddenly saw the smoke! Fortunately we managed to salvage some rice and beans. Anyone got a little dessert going ... Santiago? Hint hint.

Treacle tart and custard, with a nice barraquito and some French Fancies to follow! Any good? Oh, and a rather nice bottle of brandy to liven up the barraquito.

cainaries
31-03-2012, 21:44
Treacle tart and custard, with a nice barraquito and some French Fancies to follow! Any good? Oh, and a rather nice bottle of brandy to liven up the barraquito.

All absolutely and utterly delicious, thanks Santiago! We were at a friend's today and they had made ice-cream just with milk, cream and honey ... it was wonderful but we all agreed would have been better with 'real' cream.

Sleep well world.

Santiago
31-03-2012, 22:15
All absolutely and utterly delicious, thanks Santiago! We were at a friend's today and they had made ice-cream just with milk, cream and honey ... it was wonderful but we all agreed would have been better with 'real' cream.

Sleep well world.

Glad you enjoyed it - cottage pie tomorrow with banana custard and ice cream - just a plain old meal for a change!

cainaries
01-04-2012, 13:35
Glad you enjoyed it - cottage pie tomorrow with banana custard and ice cream - just a plain old meal for a change!

Do you take lodgers?! All your meals sound sooo good. Can't think why I haven't thought of making banana custard here, certainly no shortage of bananas.

We've got some salchichas de parrilla with new potatoes and whatever looks good from our vegetable patch. And I might try and make some ice-cream for later.

Malteser Monkey
01-04-2012, 15:02

Quick is there a war on ?

Anyone got any Spam ?:D

Afternoon from the monkey with cold :crying2::sick2:

cainaries
01-04-2012, 16:47
Quick is there a war on ?

Anyone got any Spam ?:D

Afternoon from the monkey with cold :crying2::sick2:

Got a cupboard full of spam, corned beef, baked beans, MM. OH likes to be prepared. ;)

Sorry to hear you've got a cold. My throat is a bit scratchy, and I was just thinking about a nice hot toddy. ;);)

Malteser Monkey
01-04-2012, 16:52
Yes please - trying to do some ironing - just going to put some roasties in the oven - cooked a chicken last night so in need of a Sunday roast tonight.

I have all the same in my cupboards - it's like Tesco bleedin' Express here !

cainaries
01-04-2012, 18:57
Yes please - trying to do some ironing - just going to put some roasties in the oven - cooked a chicken last night so in need of a Sunday roast tonight.

I have all the same in my cupboards - it's like Tesco bleedin' Express here !

Odd thing is we never seem to have anything we actually fancy eating! Never mind I'm sure Suej must have opened up the wine cellar by now so a nice glass of red should help to ease the pain.

warbey
01-04-2012, 20:05
A large Glass of Red with a large slice of Tortilla.........yummy

TOTO 99
01-04-2012, 20:49
Wow..Top rant Satellite but what the hell has it got to do with the OP?

Santiago
01-04-2012, 21:01
Sorry MM has a cold and cainaries is on the way to getting one. A glass of red should soon fix it though. However, judging by the weather forecast for next week, we could be in for some wintry showers so it's wrap up time over here!

Ian_N
01-04-2012, 22:07
OP usually means "Original Post", your post about monitoring internet communications, Google, Terms of Service etc seems out of context with this thread.

Malteser Monkey
02-04-2012, 09:28
Cold today Santi - not good

Santiago
02-04-2012, 10:31
Cold today Santi - not good

Weather? Or you?

Malteser Monkey
02-04-2012, 10:36
Weather? Or you?

Both:laugh:

I meant the weather

I feel a bit better - horrible cough tho - (I want to say a real bark - but I know what comments will come back):crazy:

you ok ?

Santiago
02-04-2012, 10:48
All okay down here, thanks. Just going out to clean caravan windows, then iron curtains and go out and hang them all up! I'l be glad when the season has started! Hope the cough's better soon!!

Malteser Monkey
02-04-2012, 10:59
a spot of ron miel would go down a treat - Sue J ??

warbey
02-04-2012, 18:51
A Grandaughter has chicken pox, plenty going round with Measles too.

We all need a dose of Tenerife Sun, Hun.....:):)

leojohn
02-04-2012, 22:22
[QUOTE=SATELLITE;161699]the chocolate allowance has been increased

Your response is becoming boring now satellite !!!

cockney
04-04-2012, 10:00
What is the dungeon all about and what do you do to get sent here, is it like the naughty step:neener:

cainaries
04-04-2012, 11:08
What is the dungeon all about and what do you do to get sent here, is it like the naughty step:neener:

'Long story', cockney. No, it's not supposed to be the naughty step - that's 'off topic' ... but it would seem that someone has sent 'off topic' to the Dungeon in the last few days so I can understand your confusion. This is just where we hang out and chat and hope that Suej isn't too slow opening up the bar in the evenings.

You might be able to answer a question OH and I asked each other yesterday ... why do we say 'my dogs are barking...' when our feet hurt ... is it rhyming slang and if so what is the missing word? We can manage dog and bone but couldn't think of anything to go with feet.

Or MM - do you know? How are you, hun, cold better??

Suej
04-04-2012, 11:21

You will have to share a cell with Warbey as it's mostly women down here! I have to warn you he only washes his socks once a week whether they need it or not!!!:wave:

On the subject of feet Cainaries "plates of meat" are feet not blady dogs!!!:neener:

kingbaker
04-04-2012, 11:26
You will have to share a cell with Warbey as it's mostly women down here! I have to warn you he only washes his socks once a week whether they need it or not!!!:wave:

On the subject of feet Cainaries "plates of meat" are feet not blady dogs!!!:neener:

You're being so polite today, it's just wonderful!!:whistle:

Suej
04-04-2012, 11:28
You're being so polite today, it's just wonderful!!:whistle:

It's cold Kb and someone forgot my breakfast!:cry:

kingbaker
04-04-2012, 12:02

That's outrageous Suej ..you poor thing!!!

Might be time for a trade-in for a younger model, with a lot less mileage!!:whistle:

cainaries
04-04-2012, 12:55

How could they do that?! Bit late but I'll make you a coffee ....

I know plates of meat but we don't talk about our plates hurting we talk about our dogs are barking ... still puzzled ....

Santiago
04-04-2012, 13:21
How could they do that?! Bit late but I'll make you a coffee ....

I know plates of meat but we don't talk about our plates hurting we talk about our dogs are barking ... still puzzled ....

Some bacon cooking for Suej at this very moment and some hash browns to go with it!

Re: the "dogs" the rhyming slang for feet was "Dogs meat" and presumably that is where the phrase came from! Hope that helps, cainaries.

Suej
04-04-2012, 13:52
Some bacon cooking for Suej at this very moment and some hash browns to go with it!

Re: the "dogs" the rhyming slang for feet was "Dogs meat" and presumably that is where the phrase came from! Hope that helps, cainaries.

Awww! Thanks Santi! sounds delicious! I feel happy now!!!:spin:

cainaries
04-04-2012, 14:32

Yes, thanks, Santi. Any bacon and hash browns left over or did Suej scoff the lot?

cockney
04-04-2012, 15:05
I think it is a Yorkshire saying, surely there must be an expat from Yorkshire posting on here after all they get everywhere:raspberry:

Malteser Monkey
04-04-2012, 15:22
'Long story', cockney. No, it's not supposed to be the naughty step - that's 'off topic' ... but it would seem that someone has sent 'off topic' to the Dungeon in the last few days so I can understand your confusion. This is just where we hang out and chat and hope that Suej isn't too slow opening up the bar in the evenings.

You might be able to answer a question OH and I asked each other yesterday ... why do we say 'my dogs are barking...' when our feet hurt ... is it rhyming slang and if so what is the missing word? We can manage dog and bone but couldn't think of anything to go with feet.

Or MM - do you know? How are you, hun, cold better??

Welcome Cockney - I'm sure i have already done this but just to be sure !

Who forgot to feed SueJ you know how she get's - it will be half measures at the bar tonight ! I blame warbs

I've never heard the term my dogs are barking - but then I'm posh !!:tongue:

Yeah Sue plates of meat - feet and for me I would use barking to say someone is mad/crazy/loopy !

Cold no better Cainaries - I am barking like a mad dog - it's all on my chest - got some cough mixture but I've pulled muscles coughing last 2 days.

Had a small hot toddy earlier - well why not !

This isn't going to turn into another blady dog thread is it:crylaughing:

I think it is a Yorkshire saying, surely there must be an expat from Yorkshire posting on here after all they get everywhere:raspberry:

Come in SusieF !!!!

Suej
04-04-2012, 18:25
Welcome Cockney - I'm sure i have already done this but just to be sure !

Who forgot to feed SueJ you know how she get's - it will be half measures at the bar tonight ! I blame warbs

I've never heard the term my dogs are barking - but then I'm posh !!:tongue:

Yeah Sue plates of meat - feet and for me I would use barking to say someone is mad/crazy/loopy !

Cold no better Cainaries - I am barking like a mad dog - it's all on my chest - got some cough mixture but I've pulled muscles coughing last 2 days.

Had a small hot toddy earlier - well why not !

This isn't going to turn into another blady dog thread is it:crylaughing:

Come in SusieF !!!!

Awww! get well Monkey!!!!:wave:

cainaries
04-04-2012, 20:54
It's not a dog thread, it's a rhyming slang thread. OH and I don't come from Yorkshire and we both use 'dogs are barking' and have done all my life. Anyhow, that's neither here nor there really.

Mrs. Monkey you need to drink litres and litres of fennel tea to cure your lungs. It's not so bad when you get used to it and I pop a spoonful of honey in to make the medicine go down. And, of course, steam your head over a basin of hot water with a towel over your head and a drop of Olbas Oil in it. Does work, honest, but you feel such a t**t doing it. The old ones are always the best.

Santiago
04-04-2012, 21:32
Hey, MM, sorry about the cold and I will mix up my sure-fired treatment for sore throats and breathing problems.

How did you get the cold - you weren't out doing the old Welsh wrecking at Colwyn Bay were you, and luring that cargo ship onto the rocks? I know it's a tradition down here, but as we are all Celts then it could have been moved on to Wales as well, couldn't it?

Have run out of hash browns cainaries, but can make you a double thick bacon buttie if you like! Am a bit short on time at the moment as Easter is looming and am still trying to get the caravans ready with last minute jobs still to do.

cainaries
04-04-2012, 22:14
Hey, MM, sorry about the cold and I will mix up my sure-fired treatment for sore throats and breathing problems.

How did you get the cold - you weren't out doing the old Welsh wrecking at Colwyn Bay were you, and luring that cargo ship onto the rocks? I know it's a tradition down here, but as we are all Celts then it could have been moved on to Wales as well, couldn't it?

Have run out of hash browns cainaries, but can make you a double thick bacon buttie if you like! Am a bit short on time at the moment as Easter is looming and am still trying to get the caravans ready with last minute jobs still to do.

Good luck with all the hard work you've got on this weekend, Santi. No need to cook for the Dungeoneers over Easter. Well, I'm saying that but I may well get contradicted by just about everyone else. Hope you've got enough sheets and towels.

its plates of meat = feet

you daft 'apeth :crazy:

FREETV http://www.a1tv.ru/online/flash

So why do we say 'my dogs are barking' when our feet hurt?

Suej
04-04-2012, 22:24
It's not a dog thread, it's a rhyming slang thread. OH and I don't come from Yorkshire and we both use 'dogs are barking' and have done all my life. Anyhow, that's neither here nor there really.

Mrs. Monkey you need to drink litres and litres of fennel tea to cure your lungs. It's not so bad when you get used to it and I pop a spoonful of honey in to make the medicine go down. And, of course, steam your head over a basin of hot water with a towel over your head and a drop of Olbas Oil in it. Does work, honest, but you feel such a t**t doing it. The old ones are always the best.

Think this info might fall on deaf ears Cainaries! can you really see Monkey drinking herbal tea when she has the option of Alcohol?:crylaughing:

cainaries
04-04-2012, 22:28
Think this info might fall on deaf ears Cainaries! can you really see Monkey drinking herbal tea when she has an option of Alcohol?:crylaughing:

Suej - if I can do it ANYONE can do it! You could probably infuse the fennel tea with aguadiente now I think about it. You can probably get fennel flavoured aguadiente. It just depends how ghastly/vile you are feeling.

And I'm hoping Santi is going to share her magic lung-cleaning recipes with us because I could use some of that.

We're a bit low on white, btw.

And on ibuprofeno for the day after blues.

Suej
04-04-2012, 22:32
Suej - if I can do it ANYONE can do it! You could probably infuse the fennel tea with aguadiente now I think about it. You can probably get fennel flavoured aguadiente. It just depends how ghastly/vile you are feeling.

And I'm hoping Santi is going to share her magic lung-cleaning recipes with us because I could use some of that.

We're a bit low on white, btw.

And on ibuprofeno for the day after blues.

Monkey drunk most of the white for medicinal purposes and to get rid of the taste of that vile tea!!! I'll go top up for you!:wink:

Malteser Monkey
05-04-2012, 12:52

Oi it's Miss !

Love olbas oil - I have it in my bedroom as suffer with sinus problems there's nothing nicer.

For those in the UK Home Bargains sell Olbas oil nearly half the price of the other stores !

Can you get the "Smellies" Reed infusers over there - I made my own olbas oil one for the bedroom.... think down here could do with one or 2 is that KB or Warbey's socks I can smell ??:whistle::D

As for the tea sounds awful and as for that aguadiente stuff it puts hairs on your chest - you could run a plane on it :wow:

Chest infection - just back from docs got antibiotics ahhhhhh everyone say ahhhhhhh:D

Lots of peops have it around here - don't think it helped sunbathing last Weds then snow and freezing cold weather this week.

Think this info might fall on deaf ears Cainaries! can you really see Monkey drinking herbal tea when she has the option of Alcohol?:crylaughing:

You know me too well:whistle:

guzzling hot blackcurrant and honey at the mo

how is everyone else where is GFG

kingbaker
05-04-2012, 12:56
Oi it's Miss !

Love olbas oil - I have it in my bedroom as suffer with sinus problems there's nothing nicer.

For those in the UK Home Bargains sell Olbas oil nearly half the price of the other stores !

Can you get the "Smellies" Reed infusers over there - I made my own olbas oil one for the bedroom.... think down here could do with one or 2 is that KB or Warbey's socks I can smell ??:whistle::D

As for the tea sounds awful and as for that aguadiente stuff it puts hairs on your chest - you could run a plane on it :wow:

Chest infection - just back from docs got antibiotics ahhhhhh everyone say ahhhhhhh:D

Lots of peops have it around here - don't think it helped sunbathing last Weds then snow and freezing cold weather this week.

Deffo Mingin socks belong to Warbs!!:D

Suej
05-04-2012, 13:09
Oi it's Miss !

AWWWWW!!! keep nice and warm Monkey! Olbas also comes in stick form (up to you where you put it)and is lovely too! I'm sending healing hugs over for you!:nurse2:

Deffo Mingin socks belong to Warbs!!:D

Yuk!!! Santi needs to get a wash on me thinks!:whistle:

Malteser Monkey
05-04-2012, 13:12
you have just made my eyes water at the thought of the olbas oil stick !

Yes I carry one in my bag

Is someone going to remove those socks they are making me sneeze

Suej
05-04-2012, 13:18
you have just made my eyes water at the thought of the olbas oil stick !

Yes I carry one in my bag

Is someone going to remove those socks they are making me sneeze

KB just chased 'em into the washy machine!:washingmachine::washingline:

I do too!