PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife Forum Dungeon thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

cainaries
20-05-2012, 14:03
Do you mean Sputnik? :lol:

Added after 3 minutes:

Who was the woman that had a big argument on the old Forum with a member? they were also rivals on TA...a lot of accusations were flying back and forth! She reckoned she lived in a big house somewhere! Blady memory! :doh:

I don't remember all these people from yesteryear, except Crispy and Cheesy but not Janey or may be Jamie. May be Sputnik has spun out of our orbit?

I have suffered terribly this weekend sneezing all over the place - awake at 5 this morning - worrying about Janes (joking)

I had a thought it might be MaxineC but when she types at the end of nearly every sentence she uses three full stops

Detective inspector Monkey at your service.

and how are you - someone mutual acquaintance seems a little quiet:wink:

Not too bad, thanks, MM. Got some problems with my foot - it probably needs to kick something. There are some good allergy pills here called Aerius but, like a few other OTCs, they seem to have disappeared. (Absolutely not a criticism of Spain in any way at all). Phew.

Suej
20-05-2012, 14:10
I have suffered terribly this weekend sneezing all over the place - awake at 5 this morning - worrying about Janes (joking)

I had a thought it might be MaxineC but when she types at the end of nearly every sentence she uses three full stops

Detective inspector Monkey at your service.

and how are you - someone mutual acquaintance seems a little quiet:wink:

You've put me right off that Drizzle cake now!:eek:

Malteser Monkey
20-05-2012, 15:21
You've put me right off that Drizzle cake now!:eek:

Not in the Kitchen - and If I did I have OCD essential anti bac spray - frequently used I will have you know !

Got some problems with my foot - it probably needs to kick something. There are some good allergy pills here called Aerius but, like a few other OTCs, they seem to have disappeared. (Absolutely not a criticism of Spain in any way at all). Phew.

Kick me ! I could do with waking up - braised pork chops for tea everyone gonna try summit new from the original Dairy book of home cooking ! WOW

oh and loved the last comment:lol::whistle:

Suej
20-05-2012, 15:30
Not in the Kitchen - and If I did I have OCD essential anti bac spray - frequently used I will have you know !

No wonder it tasted a bit weird! What were the crusty bits on the top? very nice!:yum:

warbey
20-05-2012, 19:29
That sneezing is an allergy to Lurkers Monkey

Late up today sorry, too much Newky celebrating Chelseas win, andachieved by a stand-in Manager

Another of Life's little Jokes eh?

AL JAY
20-05-2012, 20:21
I am quite partial to Newcky Santi if thats the Brown.

Any good at Lullaby's Al.? Ive got three duvets, all laundered too.

I'm not bad on the lullaby's warbs,but i may send you all to sleep and nick you're duvets and swig the last remnants of wine and Newky brown :whistle: :D

Sorry i will behave whilst down here!

warbey
20-05-2012, 20:29
I'm not bad on the lullaby's warbs,but i may send you all to sleep and nick you're duvets and swig the last remnants of wine and Newky brown :whistle: :D

Sorry i will behave whilst down here!

Not much chance of finding any left-overs down here Al. You can sing for your supper.

Duvets carefully vetted, but no guarantee WHO You find under them.

This is the nearest any of Us will ever be to La La Land without being on something, and its great.!

Suej
20-05-2012, 20:43
Not much chance of finding any left-overs down here Al. You can sing for your supper.

Duvets carefully vetted, but no guarantee WHO You find under them.

This is the nearest any of Us will ever be to La La Land without being on something, and its great.!

Don't mind AJ he's looking for freebie from GFG!:D

AL JAY
20-05-2012, 20:54
Don't mind AJ he's looking for freebie from GFG!:D

Hahaha * Hides under duvet* :wink2:

Im off for a walk i have left six bottles of San Val in the kitchen,3 White 3 red and some Caerphilly cheese & crackers in case anyone feels like a nibble!

Santiago
20-05-2012, 22:18

Im off for a walk i have left six bottles of San Val in the kitchen,3 White 3 red and some Caerphilly cheese & crackers in case anyone feels like a nibble!

I'm always ready for a quick nibble Al, so will drop in in a moment and help myself!! :lol:

cainaries
20-05-2012, 23:14

Sounds delicious. Cheesy and tasty. Mmmm. A welcome gift for the Dungeon and you are welcome but I think we should pull up the drawbridge now.

Suej
21-05-2012, 10:07

Kick me ! I could do with waking up - braised pork chops for tea everyone gonna try summit new from the original Dairy book of home cooking ! WOW

oh and loved the last comment:lol::whistle:

I popped down last night for my braised pork chops as promised! not even an oink!:( had to go to bed hungry! That's not nice Monkey!!!:fpull:

ARGHH! Irish TV's on the blink anyone know who can fix it?

Malteser Monkey
21-05-2012, 10:23
Sorry it was Al Jay and Warbs - blimey those guys can eat ! very tasty it was too

TV's on the blink....That's nice:lol:

good morning !

Suej
21-05-2012, 10:39
Where's Sputnik when he's needed?:doh:

Malteser Monkey
21-05-2012, 10:43
what is this sputnik stuff - I must have missed something

Suej
21-05-2012, 11:01
what is this sputnik stuff - I must have missed something

He's a real Dish!:tv:

Santiago
21-05-2012, 11:02
Hey, MM, I have had an idea. Perhaps you and I could go out and help Suej with her television? I am a dab hand at retuning because all the little dears who stay here in the summer pull out all the tv connections, etc., so they can plug in their play stations and x boxes. I then have to retune everything to get the television back again! I need an assistant though, so I'll pick you up on the way to the airport - okay?

Malteser Monkey
21-05-2012, 11:05
Hey, MM, I have had an idea. Perhaps you and I could go out and help Suej with her television? I am a dab hand at retuning because all the little dears who stay here in the summer pull out all the tv connections, etc., so they can plug in their play stations and x boxes. I then have to retune everything to get the television back again! I need an assistant though, so I'll pick you up on the way to the airport - okay?

I'm a bit of a dab hand too with the ol' electrics ! I'll bring me tool kit !

Santiago
21-05-2012, 11:10
See ya in a bit then!

cainaries
21-05-2012, 11:57
Where's Sputnik when he's needed?:doh:

Changed his orbit, I'm told, Suej. I don't know if he span out of control on his own or if Ground Control had a hand in it.

Suej
21-05-2012, 12:03
Changed his orbit, I'm told, Suej. I don't know if he span out of control on his own or if Ground Control had a hand in it.

Oh! so it was "Tenerife - we have a problem!":D

Added after 2 minutes:

I'm a bit of a dab hand too with the ol' electrics ! I'll bring me tool kit !

Whoa! not having you messing with my circuits! :fireworks::stars:

Malteser Monkey
21-05-2012, 12:19

:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Suej
21-05-2012, 13:27

Hate to tell you but Sputnik has just got on the bus with his Bono card!:scared:

Megaloo
21-05-2012, 13:45
Hate to tell you but Sputnik has just got on the bus with his Bono card!:scared:

yes I recognised him as he got on ?

cainaries
21-05-2012, 17:52
Down to earth with a Bump?

warbey
21-05-2012, 20:58

Wasnt that sticks of Rock under His Arm?

Sorry Sue I cant resist Pork Chops. Thought You went to a Dinner Dance.

Any Idea what MM and Santi are doing in the Fuse Box?.

Are You in the Chair Tonight Al.? I think there's a Power Cut at present..

Santiago
21-05-2012, 22:47
Any Idea what MM and Santi are doing in the Fuse Box?.

Are You in the Chair Tonight Al.? I think there's a Power Cut at present..

No, there jolly well isn't! MM and I have switched off the 'lectric in order to effect repairs to Suej's circuits, so don't be cheeky!

Malteser Monkey
22-05-2012, 10:20
Thinking about baking some cakes today - specially for Santi's birthday

Any objections ? Could this be distasteful under the circumstances ?:crylaughing::crylaughing::whistle::mopfloor:

cainaries
22-05-2012, 13:32
Should be a celebration down here tonight, though? Cava cooling in the cellar etc.

Suej
22-05-2012, 13:38
Should be a celebration down here tonight, though? Cava cooling in the cellar etc.

Get those duvets washed first C...Warbs changed his socks!:washingmachine::washing: Is there enough Red and White? what cake we having monkey?:crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
22-05-2012, 13:56
Lime drizzle....nice and bitter:whistle:

Santiago
22-05-2012, 14:01

Ooooooh! That's my favourite! :whistle:

Malteser Monkey
22-05-2012, 14:05
Ooooooh! That's my favourite! :whistle:

Oh and without those crispy bits SueJ

Suej
22-05-2012, 14:07

I can do bitter! no problem bring it on! Mmmmmm! Shall I wash the floors first?:wink2:

Oh and without those crispy bits SueJ

Are you still sneezing then?:crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
22-05-2012, 14:16
I have a slight irritation:cheeky:

Santiago
22-05-2012, 14:35

There's no answer to that! :crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
22-05-2012, 14:36

There is but I don't want to wake the Mods up !:crylaughing:

Suej
22-05-2012, 14:39

We'll just have to close our eyes and eat it quick!:laugh:

cainaries
22-05-2012, 15:00
You lot are on form today! Duvets all aired, Suej. I think we might need another case or two of Newkie Brown if Warbs is down here - especially with clean socks on. Monkey may have to cook in a mask in future - lots of Elf an Safety Rules down here.

Goforgold
22-05-2012, 17:47
'ello you lot - what you up to??!!! ;)

Why is Suej having to close her eyes before she eat 'it'??!!! :eek:

warbey
22-05-2012, 19:24

Press the ignore Button.:eyebrows:.

Dont use the Mop Bucket Sue, My Socks are soaking in there..:devil::devil:

Suej
22-05-2012, 19:36

Cos the crispy bits are a bit suspect GFG! Monkey has been sneezing a lot lately! Mmmmm!

Malteser Monkey
22-05-2012, 21:46
Yes have had to air through a few vents today

cainaries
22-05-2012, 22:17

Oh, wow! HELLO GFG! Flags out, fireworks whizzing about. Lovely to see you down here. Do not bother trying to find out about the, er, basura, on the rest of the Forum - this is the place to be, Santiago's Birthday Party.

Cos the crispy bits are a bit suspect GFG! Monkey has been sneezing a lot lately! Mmmmm!

??! CRISPY bits? That's a bit cheesy!

Santiago
22-05-2012, 22:28
Okay folks, hope you are having a good time! Lovely to see you back GFG and I hope all is well with you. Lots and lots more food to get rid of so if you can't eat any more then there are doggy bags on the worktop. I thought the liquid refreshment was running down a bit and as my bruvver has given me a case of Freixenet Vintage Especial Cava I thought I would bring it in for a final fizz at midnight, so make sure you drink up and enjoy!!

:fireworks: :superstar: :cheer: :superstar: :fireworks:

warbey
23-05-2012, 20:33
Great Party Santi. Thanks to all who let Me have a Room
by the Servicio's.
Old Age = three trips, but I managed to walk away this Morning.
Only trouble is, I have two odd Socks.. I'm not sure Who was Next door as I was flat out.

Hey Ho..............

Suej
23-05-2012, 21:30
Great Party Santi. Thanks to all who let Me have a Room
by the Servicio's.
Old Age = three trips, but I managed to walk away this Morning.
Only trouble is, I have two odd Socks.. I'm not sure Who was Next door as I was flat out.

Hey Ho..............

That's funny you must have two pairs of odd socks there's another pair in the wash basket!!!:laugh:

cainaries
23-05-2012, 22:12
Okay folks, hope you are having a good time! Lovely to see you back GFG and I hope all is well with you. Lots and lots more food to get rid of so if you can't eat any more then there are doggy bags on the worktop. I thought the liquid refreshment was running down a bit and as my bruvver has given me a case of Freixenet Vintage Especial Cava I thought I would bring it in for a final fizz at midnight, so make sure you drink up and enjoy!!

:fireworks: :superstar: :cheer: :superstar: :fireworks:

OMG - this is a first - I missed the FFFinal Fffizzzz at Midnight because OH had to give me my pills early after the Portsmouth fiasco. I'm really upset now and my glass is empty ... ohhh,,, glug glug gluh .... cheers Santi!

Malteser Monkey
23-05-2012, 22:19
I'll fill it up C just you sit down hun

glugg glugg for me too

no new visitors yet ? even after my open invite ?

any references back yet from outerspace ?

slodgedad
23-05-2012, 22:28
I know I-m not on the invite list, but Hi.

Might as well do an inspection while I-m here.

""Stand by your boots with your bed in your hand!!""

cainaries
23-05-2012, 22:49
Hey, Slodgey, great to see you down here even though I have no doubt I will fail my kit inspection.

Whilst writing and since you are down here, I will always always be so grateful to Doreen for re-opening the Dungeon and, if you have an opportunity to tell her so, please please do!.

In the meantime ... my glass is empty and ... what can I get you?

Suej
23-05-2012, 22:50
I know I-m not on the invite list, but Hi.

Might as well do an inspection while I-m here.

""Stand by your boots with your bed in your hand!!""

Don't you mean slop bucket? :laugh:

Santiago
23-05-2012, 22:57
Hey Slodgy, so glad you could come down and join us. New supplies of red, white and Newky brown have just arrived by snail mail so come on lads and lasses, let's get opening them before they go off!

:drunks2: :cheers: :drunk2:

Suej
23-05-2012, 22:59
Hey Slodgy, so glad you could come down and join us. New supplies of red, white and Newky brown have just arrived by snail mail so come on lads and lasses, let's get opening them before they go off!

:drunks2: :cheers: :drunk2:

Just another one looking for a freebie from GFG!!! See! he's gone now!:D

cainaries
23-05-2012, 23:07

Must have forgotten to bring a duvet, Suej. Not everything provided for nothing down here despite what peeps think.

slodgedad
24-05-2012, 00:02
Oh no i ain't. Just bobbin in and out. (Sorting out the spammers)

Inspection completed....:devil2:

Malteser Monkey
24-05-2012, 09:27
Great to see you here Slodgie, bit of warning would be nice so I could have cleared out all the empties ! :D

How did we do ?

Suej
24-05-2012, 10:06

None of us like Spam down here! so no need to check us out! You are welcome for a little drinkie anytime!:wave:

cainaries
24-05-2012, 10:38

Thanks, Slodgey. As Suej said spammers not welcome down here and we'll pounce soon enough if one sneaks in.

Malteser Monkey
24-05-2012, 10:52
None of us like Spam down here! so no need to check us out! You are welcome for a little drinkie anytime!:wave:

Woh Woh I like spam - spam, egg and chips :yum:

cainaries
24-05-2012, 15:21
Woh Woh I like spam - spam, egg and chips :yum:

So do I, Monkey, but I didn't dare say so.:ashamed: You forgot to add the tomato sauce or - even better - mayo.

Malteser Monkey
24-05-2012, 15:26
So do I, Monkey, but I didn't dare say so.:ashamed: You forgot to add the tomato sauce or - even better - mayo.

Ohhh Ello siesta over !

Tomato sauce how common - Ketchup ! :cheeky:

Gotta be Tommy sauce not mayo

Suej
24-05-2012, 15:32
Ohhh Ello siesta over !

Tomato sauce how common - Ketchup ! :cheeky:

Gotta be Tommy sauce not mayo

Cheap dinner for you two tonight! that's good there's only one bit of fillet steak in the fridge anyway! Mmmmm! I'll enjoy that!:yum:

Malteser Monkey
24-05-2012, 15:36
Cheap dinner for you two tonight! that's good there's only one bit of fillet steak in the fridge anyway! Mmmmm! I'll enjoy that!:yum:

I'd be careful Slodgie said it's got his name on it and you don't want an infraction do you

Suej
24-05-2012, 15:41
I'd be careful Slodgie said it's got his name on it and you don't want an infraction do you

Whoa Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I have just eaten it as I have to go out before you lot have dinner! put a bit of pepper sauce on the Spam he won't notice!:scared:

Malteser Monkey
24-05-2012, 15:48
Whoa Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I have just eaten it as I have to go out before you lot have dinner! put a bit of pepper sauce on the Spam he won't notice!:scared:

:respect::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

cainaries
24-05-2012, 17:21

I bet Santi can turn spam into something so delicious Slodgey'll be glad he had spam not steak. Though hot spam with no fritter .... not so sure about that.

Santiago
24-05-2012, 19:03
I bet Santi can turn spam into something so delicious Slodgey'll be glad he had spam not steak. Though hot spam with no fritter .... not so sure about that.

Will stuff the Spam with garlic and peppers, plonk it on a plate with lovely beef onion gravy and fresh cauliflower and carrots. He'll never know what he is eating! However, I have just been given some beautiful rump steak, enough for about TEN of us. So who wants steak, jacket potatoes with lashings of real butter and some salad. Will save some for Suej for tomorrow!

cainaries
24-05-2012, 19:25
Will stuff the Spam with garlic and peppers, plonk it on a plate with lovely beef onion gravy and fresh cauliflower and carrots. He'll never know what he is eating! However, I have just been given some beautiful rump steak, enough for about TEN of us. So who wants steak, jacket potatoes with lashings of real butter and some salad. Will save some for Suej for tomorrow!

Very impressed with your spam recipe, Santi, but please bag us 2 steaks (me and OH) - sounds absolutely delicious .. especially the real butter bit. We'll get some more bottles of red up from the cellar.

warbey
24-05-2012, 19:51

Suej will have to be quick. All these Lurkers are Hungry Peoples You know.

Surprised at You Slodgey. Since when did You need an invite.?

All Friends Young or Old welcome.

NO TROLLS OR SPAMMERS

Santi My mouth is watering, will it be long.? I hope You got some Onions too?

Santiago
25-05-2012, 08:17
Suej will have to be quick. All these Lurkers are Hungry Peoples You know.

Surprised at You Slodgey. Since when did You need an invite.?

All Friends Young or Old welcome.

NO TROLLS OR SPAMMERS

Santi My mouth is watering, will it be long.? I hope You got some Onions too?

Extra helping of onions for you warbs! Hope you enjoyed it. Think I overdid the homemade Cornish butter a bit as it took me ages to clean the grill. Oh well, you live and learn. Coffee anyone? Just ordinary Brazilian instant as I'm feeling lazy this morning!

Malteser Monkey
25-05-2012, 09:22
All quite down here - who was on night watch -

do your own blinkin washing up !:D

if you type nigh****ch as one word it **** it

ahhh I got it now t#at :crylaughing:

Santiago
25-05-2012, 22:30

If you have problems with words, just put a space between each letter and then can say what you really mean, MM.

cainaries
25-05-2012, 22:34

The autowhatsit gadget has got a dirtier mind than any of us!

Barraquito time is it? By any chance?

warbey
26-05-2012, 18:45
The autowhatsit gadget has got a dirtier mind than any of us!

Barraquito time is it? By any chance?

I suspect its finished now. :wave:

cainaries
26-05-2012, 19:11
I suspect its finished now. :wave:

Nooooo, Warbey, I just had two! One barraquito is never enough.

warbey
26-05-2012, 19:21

I meant MM's logarithms really.
I'll join You for a Barra though.
Suej left wine too.

Where has Sue from Darwen got to?
Been very quiet for a while now.

Santiago
26-05-2012, 22:04

Ooooooh, I hope there some left it's been cold drinks all day over here and I'm gasping for a barraquito!

cainaries
26-05-2012, 22:28
Ooooooh, I hope there some left it's been cold drinks all day over here and I'm gasping for a barraquito!

Coming right up! Was talking to someone today about the fact that home expresso machines always break down after a year or so so you end up buying a more expensive one and that breaks down. The guy said he'd spent €350 on his last one which had still broken down after a year and the man in the shop told him he needed to spend at least €1000 on a decent one! He decided not to bother. Easier to go out to the caff really. Still it's only a virtual life in the Dungeon so I've used my virtual machine to make Santi a virtual barra. Cheers.

Santiago
26-05-2012, 22:39
Coming right up! Was talking to someone today about the fact that home expresso machines always break down after a year or so so you end up buying a more expensive one and that breaks down. The guy said he'd spent €350 on his last one which had still broken down after a year and the man in the shop told him he needed to spend at least €1000 on a decent one! He decided not to bother. Easier to go out to the caff really. Still it's only a virtual life in the Dungeon so I've used my virtual machine to make Santi a virtual barra. Cheers.

Cheers, cainaries, and I have had a virtual swallow which tastes virtually nice!! Anyway, whoever BUYS a coffee machine for the home? I drink good quality instant coffee at home and the expensive stuff when I am out, then it makes it seem more like a treat!! I have now virtually finished my virtual barraquito, thank you cainaries, and I shall now virtually retire for the night with my virtual duvet!!

Goforgold
27-05-2012, 07:12

YUK!!!!! Only just read this post!!!! :(

So, what's everyone up to today then??!!! ;)

cainaries
27-05-2012, 10:44
YUK!!!!! Only just read this post!!!! :(

So, what's everyone up to today then??!!! ;)

A job I've been trying to avoid in my case! We've got a lot of veg on our veg patch that is going to have to picked, washed, chopped, blanched and then frozen. OH is going to be cracking the whip shortly. How about you?

Goforgold
27-05-2012, 11:10
A job I've been trying to avoid in my case! We've got a lot of veg on our veg patch that is going to have to picked, washed, chopped, blanched and then frozen. OH is going to be cracking the whip shortly. How about you?

That sounds too much like hard work Cainaries !!! I thought you'd be in your pool doing a few strokes!!! :swimming:

I've just take Jadie for her walk and now going to the gym and then down to see a friend of mine. Her 50th Birthday and Wedding Anniversary Tuesday and the first one without her OH. Very very sad.

Don't work too hard - there's always tomorrow!! ;)

cainaries
27-05-2012, 12:41
That sounds too much like hard work Cainaries !!! I thought you'd be in your pool doing a few strokes!!! :swimming:

I've just take Jadie for her walk and now going to the gym and then down to see a friend of mine. Her 50th Birthday and Wedding Anniversary Tuesday and the first one without her OH. Very very sad.

Don't work too hard - there's always tomorrow!! ;)

Ohhh gosh how sad. For some reason I'd never thought how particularly hard it would be - for someone who's lost their OH - to get through an anniversary. Hope there aren't too many tears, GFG.

Malteser Monkey
27-05-2012, 13:45
Oh I see all lulling around down here whilst I'm out in the sweltering (did you lot here that) SWELTERING heat restocking everything. Morrisons was packed everyone buying burgers and sausages !

GFG I need a large white and put some ice in it please !!!! Just the one to celebrate Doreen's birthday of course - who's baking the cake:whistle::D

Suej
27-05-2012, 14:08
Can we have a BBQ? Can we? Can we?:jumping:

Malteser Monkey
27-05-2012, 14:15
Can we have a BBQ? Can we? Can we?:jumping:

Ok you calm down - can't take all this excitement ! We have enough food for all - where is oneleg when you need him - bestest BBqer in the whole forum.

Right get on with that cake - Santi fetch the table cloths we're avin a parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty

Someone wake Cainaries up

Any new arrivals ??

Suej
27-05-2012, 14:17
Oh I see all lulling around down here whilst I'm out in the sweltering (did you lot here that) SWELTERING heat restocking everything. Morrisons was packed everyone buying burgers and sausages !

GFG I need a large white and put some ice in it please !!!! Just the one to celebrate Doreen's birthday of course - who's baking the cake:whistle::D

You can bake Doreen's cake!:D I love the crispy bits!!!:devil2:

Malteser Monkey
27-05-2012, 14:23
You can bake Doreen's cake!:D I love the crispy bits!!!:devil2:

Oi ! I give the orders around here:D:bootyshake:

Extra crispy bits for Sue !

Suej
27-05-2012, 14:32
Got some Cordineau Brut in! nice and cold! Oooooh can't wait! C'mon get a wiggle on!:bootyshake:

Can't shift Cainaries she's got her cats on her bed and is out for the count, maybe the empty wine bottle is some indication!:zzz:

Malteser Monkey
27-05-2012, 14:39
Got some Cordineau Brut in! nice and cold! Oooooh can't wait! C'mon get a wiggle on!:bootyshake:

Can't shift Cainaries she's got her cats on her bed and is out for the count, maybe the empty wine bottle is some indication!:zzz:

and she was up for breakfast:D

Suej
27-05-2012, 15:10
and she was up for breakfast:D

Oh Yes!!! she enjoys a liquid brekka Monkey! and lunch!:eyebrows:

cainaries
27-05-2012, 15:18
Oh Yes!!! she enjoys a liquid brekka Monkey! and lunch!:eyebrows:

Be fair you lot, I don't actually start at breakfast. Well, only on special occasions:wink:

A BBQ would be a great idea to cheer us all up. I think I'd better have a siesta now :zzz: so that I'm nice and refreshed for later. You didn't need me for anything did you?:D:D

Suej
27-05-2012, 15:22
Be fair you lot, I don't actually start at breakfast. Well, only on special occasions:wink:

A BBQ would be a great idea to cheer us all up. I think I'd better have a siesta now :zzz: so that I'm nice and refreshed for later. You didn't need me for anything did you?:D:D

Aww! Sorry Cainaries! did I wake you? the frying pan just flew out of my hand accidentally! I'll get you some ice for that nasty bump on your head!:sorry::devil:

cainaries
27-05-2012, 15:23
Aww! Sorry Cainaries! did I wake you? the frying pan just flew out of my hand accidentally! I'll get you some ice for that nasty bump on your head!:sorry::devil:

I'll definitely need to lie down now! Ooo OUCH!

Malteser Monkey
27-05-2012, 15:38

Cheer us all up - bleedin' 'ell Sue J's bouncing all over the place any more excited and we'll be mopping up :crylaughing:

That's it C you go and have a lie down....typical !

Suej
27-05-2012, 15:44
Cheer us all up - bleedin' 'ell Sue J's bouncing all over the place any more excited and we'll be mopping up :crylaughing:

That's it C you go and have a lie down....typical !

I'm a Tena lady!:laugh: While you're out there sunbathing can you have a clear up in the yard! looks like Dale Farm out there!:raspberry2:

Malteser Monkey
27-05-2012, 16:01
Yeap will do - hey thought I was giving the orders !

Like it Tena Lady :laugh: what Avatar would you have to go with that !!:whistle::crylaughing::mopfloor::rofl:

Suej
27-05-2012, 16:26
Yeap will do - hey thought I was giving the orders !

Like it Tena Lady :laugh: what Avatar would you have to go with that !!:whistle::crylaughing::mopfloor::rofl:

Don't tempt me!!!:devil2:

Goforgold
27-05-2012, 17:25

I read your post over a couple of times and I kept thinking "large white"?? "large white"?? What does she mean and at first I thought you meant an ice cream!!! I've now realised you mean white wine :laugh: - you can see where my thoughts go to don't you??!! I'm not much good down in this dungeon, I'm far too boring!! I like a San Miguel or 2 or 3 now and again, but it's not something that I think about very often!!! I went down to Lichfield yesterday to meet a friend and get my Ģ10 stock up of Aniseed Balls and I've realised that I came back without them!!! Now I'm going to have to go again tomorrow!!!! rolleyes2:

Hope you got your large one MM??!! ;)

Added after 5 minutes:

Don't tempt me!!!:devil2:

I told you so MM, it didn't take long did it??!!! ;)

Just read the posts properly now and asking for ice in it was a dead give away - I didn't see that bit when I thought you were asking for ice cream!:wall:

What's all this talk about Tena Lady? I thought that was something you used to get rid of unwanted hares??!!! :eyebrows:

Suej
27-05-2012, 17:34
I read your post over a couple of times and I kept thinking "large white"?? "large white"?? What does she mean and at first I thought you meant an ice cream!!! I've now realised you mean white wine :laugh: - you can see where my thoughts go to don't you??!! I'm not much good down in this dungeon, I'm far too boring!! I like a San Miguel or 2 or 3 now and again, but it's not something that I think about very often!!! I went down to Lichfield to meet a friend and get my Ģ10 stock up of Aniseed Balls and I've realised that I came back without them!!! Now I'm going to have to go again tomorrow!!!! rolleyes2:

Added after 5 minutes:

Good excuse GFG! Do you think we're stoopid! Left them behind? Yeah right!!!:ashamed:

I suppose you left my Choco eggs behind too! what's all that all round your mouth?:nono:

Goforgold
27-05-2012, 17:47
Good excuse GFG! Do you think we're stoopid! Left them behind? Yeah right!!!:ashamed:

I suppose you left my Choco eggs behind too! what's all that all round your mouth?:nono:

The unfortunate thing is I'm going to have to go into that homemade cake shop opposite - you know the one where they do delicious Belgian Buns and sausage rolls. I always say we will just share a cake and sausage roll, but we never do!!!

That reminds me of the time just after Easter when they were selling off those chocolate chickens. They are one of my favourites. When you bite into the chicken (his head is the best!!) you then have a choccie egg and then when you bite into the choccie egg you have miniature smarties. Well I bought 5 of them, to share with family and friends - I ate the lot!! :( Now I've had a bottle of wine in my cupboard for year's and just don't get tempted!!! Am I normal??!!! :spin:

Suej
27-05-2012, 17:57
The unfortunate thing is I'm going to have to go into that homemade cake shop opposite - you know the one where they do delicious Belgian Buns and sausage rolls. I always say we will just share a cake and sausage roll, but we never do!!!

That reminds me of the time just after Easter when they were selling off those chocolate chickens. They are one of my favourites. When you bite into the chicken (his head is the best!!) you then have a choccie egg and then when you bite into the choccie egg you have miniature smarties. Well I bought 5 of them, to share with family and friends - I ate the lot!! :( Now I've had a bottle of wine in my cupboard for year's and just don't get tempted!!! Am I normal??!!! :spin:
You're such a tease! give us a detailed description when you have already eaten the blady lot! That's nice!!!:bootyshake:

Who needs friends anyway when you have Chocolate!:eyebrows:

Goforgold
27-05-2012, 18:07
You're such a tease! give us a detailed description when you have already eaten the blady lot! That's nice!!!:bootyshake:

Who needs friends anyway when you have Chocolate!:eyebrows:

Here it is, more of a hen though! http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bAho_VDXDTA/Ta2UnkRslXI/AAAAAAAAA2U/-kvUKlCb9Mg/s1600/smarties.jpg

Added after 3 minutes:

Well off to have my half of the frozen curry!!! Can't wait for the OH to come home, starving!!! Now who said I never did any cooking?!!! ;)

Malteser Monkey
27-05-2012, 18:24

What's all this talk about Tena Lady? I thought that was something you used to get rid of unwanted hares??!!! :eyebrows:

WOW that's a bit personal isn't it .......OH the wine - see I can get confoosed as well

Unwanted hares ? Yes unwanted something ......:D

Right I'm about to start on the salad - quick shower....I hope there's some clean towels and that Warbs hasn't used them all for those smelly feet of his !

Suej
27-05-2012, 18:38
I read your post over a couple of times and I kept thinking "large white"?? "large white"?? What does she mean and at first I thought you meant an ice cream!!! I've now realised you mean white wine :laugh: - you can see where my thoughts go to don't you??!! I'm not much good down in this dungeon, I'm far too boring!! I like a San Miguel or 2 or 3 now and again, but it's not something that I think about very often!!! I went down to Lichfield yesterday to meet a friend and get my Ģ10 stock up of Aniseed Balls and I've realised that I came back without them!!! Now I'm going to have to go again tomorrow!!!! rolleyes2:

Added after 5 minutes:

Just read the posts properly now and asking for ice in it was a dead give away - I didn't see that bit when I thought you were asking for ice cream!:wall:

What's all this talk about Tena Lady? I thought that was something you used to get rid of unwanted hares:eyebrows:

No! Hares? Don't think they would fit in a thong?:crylaughing:

warbey
27-05-2012, 19:04
WOW that's a bit personal isn't it .......OH the wine - see I can get confoosed as well

Unwanted hares ? Yes unwanted something ......:D

Right I'm about to start on the salad - quick shower....I hope there's some clean towels and that Warbs hasn't used them all for those smelly feet of his !

Oi that's unfair. It was only when We had been under that certain duvet for a few Days.

Mind You, My wellies are a different story.....lol

Malteser Monkey
27-05-2012, 21:07
Well have you been out in them crocs recently

Suej
27-05-2012, 21:30
Oi that's unfair. It was only when We had been under that certain duvet for a few Days.

Mind You, My wellies are a different story.....lol

Your wellies are in the wheelie bin and it's rolling half way down the road!:cheeky:

Santiago
27-05-2012, 22:18
No! Hares? Don't think they would fit in a thong?:crylaughing:

They would in mine! :laugh:

Malteser Monkey
27-05-2012, 23:05
blimey Santi you ok time for bed now or you'll be washing up all night

just keep the noise down hun xx nite nitexx

cainaries
27-05-2012, 23:27
Almost a riot down here tonight then? How was the Barbie? Sorry we couldn't join you but we have been out for ... gasp shock horror ... a curry! You have no idea what this means as seven years since we moved here and this is the first curry we've found anywhere on the island. And it was deeelicious. Then the guy said would you like crepes suzettes for dessert. After a curry? Oh, what the heck. I am so full now ......

WAshing day tomorrow, Warbey, don't forget!

Goforgold
28-05-2012, 09:40
Morning one and all!!! Another fabulous day here :) :) Could do with a bit of blue to jump into, but not long now!! :)

So you too had a curry last night!! Mine was a Morrison's !!!

Well off to buy my balls - see you later!! ;)

Suej
28-05-2012, 13:38
Morning one and all!!! Another fabulous day here :) :) Could do with a bit of blue to jump into, but not long now!! :)

So you too had a curry last night!! Mine was a Morrison's !!!

Well off to buy my balls - see you later!! ;)

Don't forget my Chocky eggs pleeeease!:raspberry2:

They would in mine! :laugh:

No woman's feet could smell that bad!!!!:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
28-05-2012, 13:41
Olympic torch passing here tomorrow !

Goforgold
28-05-2012, 15:17
Olympic torch passing here tomorrow !

BORING!!! :( I cannot get fired up ('scuse the pun!!)

All that money wasted that could have been spent on research, the elderly, and so much more!!

The blady electric fence around the place cost 17 million alone !!! Absolutely scandalous!!!!

Well have you been out in them crocs recently

I've given mine an airing this week :) They look ok with shorts!! ;)

They will be the first thing in my suitcase in a week or so!!! :) :)

warbey
28-05-2012, 19:18
I have held a Torch for one or two over the Years, but I'm with GFG, totally boring.

An extra Bank Holiday next week for the Jubilee.

No Parties around here I know of. Could We celebrate in the Dungeon? or a midnight dip by the Orme.?:confused:

Goforgold
28-05-2012, 19:31
I have held a Torch for one or two over the Years, but I'm with GFG, totally boring.

An extra Bank Holiday next week for the Jubilee.

No Parties around here I know of. Could We celebrate in the Dungeon? or a midnight dip by the Orme.?:confused:

Watcha Warbs!!! :) I don't work Mondays anyway so will be no different for me. Lots of things going on here in the village, but as I'm a boring old *art, I won't be joining in!!! :)

Talk about being old!! Just got me Jubilees mixed up with me Olympics and you don't wanna be doing that!!! ;)

Malteser Monkey
29-05-2012, 09:21
All that money wasted that could have been spent on research, the elderly, and so much more!!

The blady electric fence around the place cost 17 million alone !!! Absolutely scandalous!!!!

D'ya know what I have to agree - I don't have any interest in it - however it's so busy up and around here people crawling ot of the woodwork - it's the kids their little faces so excited ! bless

Goforgold
29-05-2012, 17:56
D'ya know what I have to agree - I don't have any interest in it - however it's so busy up and around here people crawling ot of the woodwork - it's the kids their little faces so excited ! bless

Our company is one of the sponsors for the Olympics, so everything is to do with Olympics here at the moment!! We've even got the whole day tomorrow for our very own Sports Day !! Thank goodness it's my day off!!!

Only found out today that it's a Bank Holiday next Tuesday as well. I don't take any notice of Bank Holidays as most fall on a Monday and I don't work on that day. I'd planned Tuesday to be my last catch up day before my holidays and I'll now have to go in on Wednesday instead!!! I can't leave things for 2 weeks as when I get back I might as well have not had a break!!! :( Roll on retirement!!!!

warbey
29-05-2012, 19:22
Wotcha GFG. I wouldnt mind swopping with You.

I'll do a Day then Tenerife, and You move House in My place.?

I'll even throw in a Lemon drizzle and two Barraquito's.

Retirement means got SOME of the time to do it, but not always the Money.

Enjoy it, cos I'm a bit envious really hon.

Goforgold
29-05-2012, 19:33
Wotcha GFG. I wouldnt mind swopping with You.

I'll do a Day then Tenerife, and You move House in My place.?

I'll even throw in a Lemon drizzle and two Barraquito's.

Retirement means got SOME of the time to do it, but not always the Money.

Enjoy it, cos I'm a bit envious really hon.

You're still getting out to Tenerife though aren't you Warbs?

I know what you mean about the money side of things, that's why I'm putting up with things at the moment - just in case I throw in the towel. I need to save a bit more money to get by on if that happens!! Nothing is ever perfect is it??!! ;)

Malteser Monkey
31-05-2012, 09:56
OMG Pollye's back

How are you doing sort ?

You any better ?

slodgedad
31-05-2012, 19:06
Off Topic. Just testing on behalf of a member. I've got my eyes shut, honest..

Malteser Monkey
01-06-2012, 09:43
now I'm checking got my eyes wide open:D

warbey
01-06-2012, 18:41
And I'm checking out with Mouth zipped shut.!..:D

Goforgold
04-06-2012, 09:40
Letting off steam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can a delivery driver rely solely on a SatNav!!! He can't, particularly if he doesn't know the area!!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Malteser Monkey
04-06-2012, 10:19
Off Topic. Just testing on behalf of a member. I've got my eyes shut, honest..

don't think it is working checking again now

Added after 2 minutes:

Letting off steam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can a delivery driver rely solely on a SatNav!!! He can't, particularly if he doesn't know the area!!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

What you on about GFG Sat nav - How the hell did we manage before them - did no one venture further than a 5 mile radius ?

Goforgold
04-06-2012, 11:15
What you on about GFG Sat nav - How the hell did we manage before them - did no one venture further than a 5 mile radius ?

The man from B&Q came from Nottingham and couldn't get over the narrow bridge over the Trent, but not knowing the area and only relying on a SatNav and not being able to get through to my mobile he had turned around and was going back!! Got him just in time or it would have been another Ģ20 for him to come back and another day we would have had to stay in!! If he'd had a road map he would have been ok!!! rolleyes2:

SatNavs are brilliant but limited!!

warbey
04-06-2012, 20:12
I used to run a Photographic Shop.
D + P was cheap and made up most of the Takings.
The Lab was in the Birmingham Area.
The delivery Driver could do any Round in England or Wales.
Carnforth to Cornwall, London, You name it6.
One Day I discovered it was done by Sat Nav and a willingness to ask too.

Goforgold
04-06-2012, 22:03
I used to run a Photographic Shop.
D + P was cheap and made up most of the Takings.
The Lab was in the Birmingham Area.
The delivery Driver could do any Round in England or Wales.
Carnforth to Cornwall, London, You name it6.
One Day I discovered it was done by Sat Nav and a willingness to ask too.

Did you live in Birmingham at that time Warbs?

Santiago
04-06-2012, 22:36
Why are these posts not showing on the "Todays Posts" list?

Goforgold
05-06-2012, 08:39

Morning Santiago!! This thread has never shown in my Today's Posts. Probably because as the wording to the title says, it's somewhere to post drivel, so most people won't want to see it!! :)

Anyway how are you this morning? It's lovely and sunny here at the moment :)

Santiago
05-06-2012, 22:32
Morning Santiago!! This thread has never shown in my Today's Posts. Probably because as the wording to the title says, it's somewhere to post drivel, so most people won't want to see it!! :)

Anyway how are you this morning? It's lovely and sunny here at the moment :)

Hi GFG and a very good evening to you! No sun here all day just a lot of drizzle and misery after a brilliant day yesterday. I always used to find this thread on Today's Posts but had assumed that no one was posting as haven't seen it for a while. I don't think I have excluded it so perhaps Slodgy can do a test and find out where it's going!!!

The barraquitos are lined up on the worktop for anyone who wants one and there's a packet of choccie bikkies in the biscuit barrel so dive in while the going is good!! :hello:

warbey
07-06-2012, 18:41
Did you live in Birmingham at that time Warbs?

Queensferry Gateway to North Wales.

Not too much happening hyere at present santi, so there

wouldn't be too many new Posts anyhow.

This was a great Place to come to for peace and quiet.
I did some washing and put it out in the Sun.
Sampled some Cava and a couple of bottles o0f Red.

Some white in the chiller for those who like it, still there though.

I washed up this morning Cainaries, and brought My Washing in, including three pairs of socks Sue.
All Clean and tidy on departure..

Santiago
07-06-2012, 22:37
Gosh, warbs, I think all that is above and beyond the call of duty!! Did you actually polish the floor? It's shining beautifully and if you put socks on you can have a skate on it. Hey, there's an idea for a party! A skating party in the Dungeon! How about it folks?

warbey
09-06-2012, 18:27
Gosh, warbs, I think all that is above and beyond the call of duty!! Did you actually polish the floor? It's shining beautifully and if you put socks on you can have a skate on it. Hey, there's an idea for a party! A skating party in the Dungeon! How about it folks?

Old Dance Hall trick. Grate a Candle finely and scatter over Floor gives a good polish

Ideal for moving Duvets around occupied or not.

Malteser Monkey
09-06-2012, 21:29

I have reported it Santi a few days ago but still seems to be the same

Will try again

Santiago
09-06-2012, 21:34
I have reported it Santi a few days ago but still seems to be the same

Will try again

I thought it was just me so I'm glad that others have a problem as well. When it didn't show up on the list I just assumed that no one was posting!

How was your weather MM? Sounded bad in West Wales - hope you were far enough north to miss all the rain!

slodgedad
09-06-2012, 21:40
I thought it was just me so I'm glad that others have a problem as well. When it didn't show up on the list I just assumed that no one was posting!

How was your weather MM? Sounded bad in West Wales - hope you were far enough north to miss all the rain!

First I knew about the problem 5 minutes ago. Will investigate.

warbey
10-06-2012, 18:45
re Weather.

A Relative went to Abersoch. Three Fields of Tents.

Three Hours later, a couple left only with inhabitants sleeping in Their Cars.

Not nice at all along the Coast.

cainaries
10-06-2012, 19:42
For heavenīs sake, youīve all been here all along. I hadnīt seen any posts or the thread for a week or more and I thought you'd just all got bored. I only came down here just now to give the thread a bump because I was missing you all. Sad, isn't it! My computer broke and I had to get a new one and even then no-one had posted.

Am about to pour myself a celebratory drink just for finding you all again. Cheers!

warbey
10-06-2012, 19:52
Glad You found us again Cainaries.
I have seen Posts on the Forum and didnt notice any absence....tck tck

On the ITN News the other night it showed Robin.? Gibbs Funeral.

The three Legs Flag on the Coffin. Nice Someone remembers Their Roots.?

cainaries
11-06-2012, 11:20
Glad You found us again Cainaries.
I have seen Posts on the Forum and didnt notice any absence....tck tck

On the ITN News the other night it showed Robin.? Gibbs Funeral.

The three Legs Flag on the Coffin. Nice Someone remembers Their Roots.?

Missed that, Warbs. Very sad so many talented people seem to die young. I donīt mean we missed that heīd died - just that the brief glimpse we saw didn't show the flag. OH would certainly have commented if he'd seen it.

nigelmercier
11-06-2012, 11:39
Very sad so many talented people seem to die young...

It is indeed, but Robin Gibb was 62. The members of the 27 Club (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club) were all, well, 27 - now that is sad :(

I'm currently wearing a leather helmet, a basque, and holding a whip; so can I play in your dungeon? :)

cainaries
11-06-2012, 14:48
It is indeed, but Robin Gibb was 62. The members of the 27 Club (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club) were all, well, 27 - now that is sad :(

I'm currently wearing a leather helmet, a basque, and holding a whip; so can I play in your dungeon? :)

No, no, you've got the wrong end of the, er, stick. Newbies have to start by putting on a maid's uniform and cleaning the kitchen.

warbey
11-06-2012, 18:41
Am I mistaken, or has someone started bringing Day-Trippers in too
Who's been drinking My Wine...?

cainaries
11-06-2012, 20:18

It's that Malty Monkey, Warbey, advertising our Dungeon to the footie fans. Bah! If you check in the back of the garage you'll find spare supplies but not enough for day trippers. Grockles. Yah.

Santiago
11-06-2012, 22:51
It's that Malty Monkey, Warbey, advertising our Dungeon to the footie fans. Bah! If you check in the back of the garage you'll find spare supplies but not enough for day trippers. Grockles. Yah.

Hey, Cainaries, "Grockles" is a Devon word for visitors. Down y'ere in Cornwall we calls 'em emmets - among other things! So be you a west country gal?

So, warbs, who do you think you are? Goldilocks?

Malteser Monkey
12-06-2012, 09:16
Hey, Cainaries, "Grockles" is a Devon word for visitors. Down y'ere in Cornwall we calls 'em emmets - among other things! So be you a west country gal?

:lol::lol:

brilliant ! anyway we raised enough to stock us for a few weeks now !

nigelmercier
12-06-2012, 10:08
Newbies have to start by putting on a maid's uniform and cleaning the kitchen.

OK, ready to go ...
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/maid%20man.jpg

Malteser Monkey
12-06-2012, 12:04
OK, ready to go ...

Fantastic Nigel - you're a bit of a looker mate ! can I borrow your feather duster ?:D

Santiago
12-06-2012, 21:22
OK, ready to go ...

A bit pouty, Nigel, but you look like a nice strong girl, so could you shift the ten crates of ale into the cellar, please?

The Manxman
12-06-2012, 22:38
OK, ready to go ...
Show us your tits!

cainaries
12-06-2012, 22:43

Almost. Sarf coast of 'Ampshire. Opposite the Isle of Wight. All full of grockles. Emmets, too.

Nigelīs outfit impressed us in this house. Manxman tried to post a comment but it would seem it isnīt going to pass the Mods.

Should we ask Nigel to get scrubbing do you think?

nigelmercier
13-06-2012, 09:07
Show us your tits!

OK ...

http://www.cookingwithrichard.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/bluetits.jpg

The Manxman
13-06-2012, 14:58
OK ...

http://www.cookingwithrichard.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/bluetits.jpg

A pair of danglers, eh?

Santiago
15-06-2012, 14:14
Okay folks, have got everything out for the surprise party for Suej but am running out of paper plates! Does anyone have any spares they can bring as otherwise the sausage rolls, (it's okay - sister-in-laws pastry, not mine), will have to go on a plastic tray and I've no doilies left either. Everything is organised for 7pm so try and be here on time please as I have arranged for Suej to be here about 7.45pm!! See you all later!

cainaries
15-06-2012, 21:59
Okay folks, have got everything out for the surprise party for Suej but am running out of paper plates! Does anyone have any spares they can bring as otherwise the sausage rolls, (it's okay - sister-in-laws pastry, not mine), will have to go on a plastic tray and I've no doilies left either. Everything is organised for 7pm so try and be here on time please as I have arranged for Suej to be here about 7.45pm!! See you all later!

Wonderfiul party, Santi, kind, clever hostess. Only problem is the stray cat has wolfed all the olives. Who's making the barraquitos for later?

Santiago
16-06-2012, 14:32
Wonderfiul party, Santi, kind, clever hostess. Only problem is the stray cat has wolfed all the olives. Who's making the barraquitos for later?

MM is going to do the barraquitos as soon as we can drag her out from under the table. Are you sure it was the stray cat which ate the olives - there are some under the table with MM!!

kingbaker
16-06-2012, 20:43
OI!!!!!! where's Gofor old? Has she gone walkabout AGAIN!!

THINK WE MIGHT NEED A TRACKING DEVICE

Malteser Monkey
17-06-2012, 16:48
She's was under the table not me !

Bootiful pair of tits Nig !

I'm still cleaning up down here - where's the rest of you lot ?

Santiago
17-06-2012, 22:32
She's was under the table not me !

Bootiful pair of tits Nig !

I'm still cleaning up down here - where's the rest of you lot ?

We got it all ready so have now finished a bottle of el collapso together with a double fat sandwich and am now retiring to bed!

:sleeping:

Malteser Monkey
18-06-2012, 11:03
Testing Testing

Are we reappearing

Vortex Wake
18-06-2012, 16:31
If one hand is bigger than the other - its mine

;)

Malteser Monkey
18-06-2012, 16:34
If one hand is bigger than the other - its mine

;)

It's a wind up VW:D

Vortex Wake
18-06-2012, 16:35
It's a wind up VW:D

Watch it you

;)

Malteser Monkey
18-06-2012, 16:43
Let's face it - it's mine

Suej
18-06-2012, 18:03
Let's face it - it's mine

Hand it over VW!

Santiago
18-06-2012, 22:00
Testing Testing

Are we reappearing

No we are not. Have the Mods got something against the Dungeoneers? I usually do a search for Dungeon, then have a look to see if anyone has posted since me! Please, someone, can we get back on Today's Posts?

Malteser Monkey
19-06-2012, 09:02
Time we found the owner

macdonald5
19-06-2012, 10:33
Time we found the owner

Just strap it. ?

curlytop
19-06-2012, 11:00
Found a watch Close to Treehouse in Chayofa.

Congratulations on your find! Love the puns! Reminds me of a joke: A little girl asks her Father "What does sex mean"? The Father goes on to explain all about the birds and the bees and after a long explanation he asks his daughter why she had asked. She replies " because Mummy said that dinner will be ready in 2 secs"!

Malteser Monkey
19-06-2012, 11:11
Congratulations on your find! Love the puns! Reminds me of a joke: A little girl asks her Father "What does sex mean"? The Father goes on to explain all about the birds and the bees and after a long explanation he asks his daughter why she had asked. She replies " because Mummy said that dinner will be ready in 2 secs"!

Off topic Ref :D:cheeky::cheeky:

cainaries
19-06-2012, 22:54
Have we been sent to Siberia? What have they got against us? Ah well, I'll get the barraquitos lined up and hope to see you all here either tonight or in the morning. I don't care for mornings so it won't be first thing I don't suppose. The cat is still knocking about so don't leave the leche condensada out for the barraquitos.

Malteser Monkey
20-06-2012, 13:31
No need GB I'll do it for you and let's FACE it - it's all in the best possible taste (throws one leg over the other):D

Santiago
20-06-2012, 20:25
No need GB I'll do it for you and let's FACE it - it's all in the best possible taste (throws one leg over the other):D

Well, this could go on for Everett is just so annoying!

Malteser Monkey
21-06-2012, 09:16
blimey what we doing down here ?

I thought we were on a ROLE X

How do I get to the old forum - want to look something up ?

Santiago
21-06-2012, 16:08
blimey what we doing down here ?

I thought we were on a ROLE X

How do I get to the old forum - want to look something up ?

Go to old.Tenerifeforum.com or click on Forum at the top of this page and follow down the threads until you come to info on the old forum and click on "old.Tenerifeforum.com"

warbey
23-06-2012, 21:01
I was lost but am now found.

Where am I, the Header shows Dungeon but is it,,,?

Santiago
23-06-2012, 22:48
I was lost but am now found.

Where am I, the Header shows Dungeon but is it,,,?

Yes. I think we must be in disgrace or something!!

kingbaker
25-06-2012, 08:47
Is there anybody alive in her or did somebody NUKE the place.

THIS IS DR. DOOLITTLE, WHERE HAVE ALL MY PATIENTS GONE. COME ON GIRLS MEDICATION TIME!!!!!! SMARTIES!!!!!!:band::laugh:

warbey
25-06-2012, 19:50
Bread and water (well Red Wine) today., sorry Monkey.

That stray Dog had the Cake out of the Bin.

Anyone know a good Pastry Chef, I feel like some Flaky Sausage Rolls.

cainaries
25-06-2012, 22:18
It is annoying, it is, IT IS SO ANNOYING! Let's open up the vault, Santi, though preferably without whatserface, Davina someone.

Malteser Monkey
02-07-2012, 10:22
testing testing ?

warbey
02-07-2012, 19:09
testing testing ?

Its testing Me Hun.

I need some plonk too.!

warbey
05-07-2012, 20:32
Its testing Me Hun.

I need some plonk too.!

1 2 3 4 10 empty bottles:D

Santiago
05-07-2012, 22:09
1 2 3 4 10 empty bottles:D

warbs, you're not supposed to drink it out of the bottle!! I've just been in with some supplies, plenty of red but no white at the moment. However, there's vodka and some tonic for anyone who can't drink red and I promise to get the white in during the morning tomorrow!

warbey
06-07-2012, 19:53
warbs, you're not supposed to drink it out of the bottle!! I've just been in with some supplies, plenty of red but no white at the moment. However, there's vodka and some tonic for anyone who can't drink red and I promise to get the white in during the morning tomorrow!

I used My favourate Straw though.....

Daughter went to a Haven Site today. Loads of rain here too.

Could have been worse, at least She's not in a Tent!

Santiago
07-07-2012, 14:52
I used My favourate Straw though.....
Daughter went to a Haven Site today. Loads of rain here too.
Could have been worse, at least She's not in a Tent!

It's a shame for anyone on holiday where it just rains non stop. We have sunshine today intermingled with some cloud so not too bad for holidaymakers.

Have you seen any keys down here, warbs? There's a door in the Vault which is locked and we think the keys might be in here. I must say it's very dark in here now it's not being used. I'll check and see if anyone has paid the 'leccy bill.

warbey
07-07-2012, 20:04
It's a shame for anyone on holiday where it just rains non stop. We have sunshine today intermingled with some cloud so not too bad for holidaymakers.

Have you seen any keys down here, warbs? There's a door in the Vault which is locked and we think the keys might be in here. I must say it's very dark in here now it's not being used. I'll check and see if anyone has paid the 'leccy bill.

Suej has a stash of Wine down there, and I understand there's a Cell for Solitary too.

Be careful.

Santiago
07-07-2012, 22:43
Suej has a stash of Wine down there, and I understand there's a Cell for Solitary too.

Be careful.

Okay! Right! (Shuts eyes and thinks!) P'raps I'll just mosey back upstairs into the daylight where I can see what is going on!! Then p'raps I'll get a flash-light and try again.

warbey
08-07-2012, 19:13
Ive got the Kettle on, Tea or Coffee.?

Santiago
08-07-2012, 22:44
Ive got the Kettle on, Tea or Coffee.?

Ooooooo, lovely! Coffee, please, nice and strong!

warbey
09-07-2012, 20:59
Nice down here when peace and quiet is what's wanted.

What's for Tea.? and I washed up earlier, Cainaries must have been in a hurry.

Santiago
10-07-2012, 14:08
Nice down here when peace and quiet is what's wanted.

What's for Tea.? and I washed up earlier, Cainaries must have been in a hurry.

Hot Honey Roasted Ham with white onion sauce, mashed potatoes and peas. Sweet is treacle-brandy tart and custard.

warbey
10-07-2012, 20:40
I am glad We live quite far apart.

Your Meal suggestions....Golly.......... I'd put a lot of weight on Santi...

Will there be Seconds..?

Santiago
10-07-2012, 20:45
And thirds if you can manage them - a young stud like you needs to keep up their strength.

warbey
11-07-2012, 21:05
And thirds if you can manage them - a young stud like you needs to keep up their strength.

If that were true I would still be able to lose weight too

Happy Days, trouble is, many Years ago.

One helping a Night is now enough. The rest "In My dreams"

Bacon and Egg butties for Breakfast ?

Santiago
12-07-2012, 15:22
If that were true I would still be able to lose weight too

Happy Days, trouble is, many Years ago.

One helping a Night is now enough. The rest "In My dreams"

Bacon and Egg butties for Breakfast ?

With, or without, brown sauce?

warbey
12-07-2012, 19:13
With please

Black pudding Sausage and Tomatoes also go down well but

I know My Limits these Days....OOooh, I forgot Mushrooms...

P.S. Still chuckling over Cainaries Post, I'm sure I felt the Steam from here.!!!

Santiago
14-07-2012, 14:25
With please

P.S. Still chuckling over Cainaries Post, I'm sure I felt the Steam from here.!!!

Okay, warbs, I'll get out the grill and frying pan for a real slap up Sunday brunch - it will save you have an evening meal as well and give you more drinking time!!

warbey
16-07-2012, 19:38
Thanks for the Offer.....Accepted. If Malteser Monkey doesnt show, I'll have Her Red too.!

Malteser Monkey
17-07-2012, 09:18
Here Sir Here Sir

por favor don't touch me wine

One of those bacon and mushroom butties would go down a treat now

sorry been awol !

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

With please

which Cainaries post

Santiago
17-07-2012, 22:22
Sorry, folks, been in bed with flu for three days! (And don't ask who flu is, please!) Will have to secure the Dungeon and Vault due to the fires, but will re-open as soon as possible. If you want to stay then please do. There is extra red in the hidden cellar warbs - you know where I mean!! :wink2::wink2:

warbey
18-07-2012, 20:34
Here Sir Here Sir

sorry been awol !

which Cainaries post

I'll look it up and tell You Hun.

Welcome Home..

Sorry, folks, been in bed with flu for three days! (And don't ask who flu is, please!) Will have to secure the Dungeon and Vault due to the fires, but will re-open as soon as possible. If you want to stay then please do. There is extra red in the hidden cellar warbs - you know where I mean!! :wink2::wink2:

Thanks Hun.. Sorry bout the Flu. Ive had it a few times and it can really hit hard.
Take care of Yourself as it leaves You open to other infections..

Here Sir Here Sir

sorry been awol !

which Cainaries post

The Vault Post no 75

Its still funny except Cainaries may not fully agree..

Phew, I need a lie down now..

Santi where's my Bedding thingy, were You cold again.?

Des Nada

Santiago
18-07-2012, 21:17
I'll look it up and tell You Hun.

Welcome Home..

Thanks Hun.. Sorry bout the Flu. Ive had it a few times and it can really hit hard.
Take care of Yourself as it leaves You open to other infections..

The Vault Post no 75

Its still funny except Cainaries may not fully agree..
Phew, I need a lie down now..

Santi where's my Bedding thingy, were You cold again.?
Des Nada

Your bedding thingy is in that tall airing cupboard next to the boiler - should be nice and warm as I left the control switch on!

Hoping these fires will soon be over and we can all go back to normal.

warbey
19-07-2012, 20:23
Your bedding thingy is in that tall airing cupboard next to the boiler - should be nice and warm as I left the control switch on!

Hoping these fires will soon be over and we can all go back to normal.

Quite agree. The Cat hasnt been seen for a week either.!

Perhaps this may be of interest to You, if not already aware.

www.visitcornwall.com Plenty of info in there Methinks.

Pity U.K. rain couldnt be ordered for Tenerife. It would put any Fire out.

These pink wotsits in the Bathroom, Do You think they belong to cainaries

She is still missing, along with Sue and a few others. No Lurkers either.

Hope You are feeling better, though I believe You still have a Cough.

Santiago
19-07-2012, 21:32
Quite agree. The Cat hasnt been seen for a week either.!

Perhaps this may be of interest to You, if not already aware.

www.visitcornwall.com Plenty of info in there Methinks.

Pity U.K. rain couldnt be ordered for Tenerife. It would put any Fire out.

These pink wotsits in the Bathroom, Do You think they belong to cainaries

She is still missing, along with Sue and a few others. No Lurkers either.

Hope You are feeling better, though I believe You still have a Cough.

I had forgotten about the cat, hope he/she hasn't been grilled!
Nice Cornwall site, haven't seen that one before but will examine at leisure later, thanks!
Yes, thank you. Still have a cough although it has only really just started, before that I was just deaf in one ear and couldn't hear out of the other and had weird hallucinations!!
cainaries is fine 'cos I checked up on her as they said there was fire in La Palma. Fortunately it didn't come too close to her and has now been controlled. I think Sue and the others have been keeping people updated on the fire situation and have probably been too busy to drop into the Dungeon.

Weather hotting up down here and have had lots of sun today with more promised over the weekend! Is this summer? Who knows!

warbey
20-07-2012, 20:10
Nice Day here Today too. First of School Holidays in this Area too0.

I have been Fiddling and Painting again Today..

Three done and Two to go...

Thanks for My wotsit back and I really enjoyed Breakfast. Washed up for You too.

Monkey missed all that too, popping up in weird places elsewhere.

See You laterand I'll bring plenty of Water this Time.

Malteser Monkey
22-07-2012, 15:35
Hellooo are we the only 3 left ?

Well now the weather's on the turn things may brighten up

might be back to BBQ times, wish old Oneleg would pass by and lend his skills !

warbey
22-07-2012, 19:25
Hi Monkey, noticed You were popping in at all sorts of times.

Nothing much of note though,?

Lovely Day Today here. Finished painting the Garden Shed Inside and out

Not a cloud in the sky, felt a little like Tenerife without the distractions.

There's Egg Bacon Mushrooms Blackpudding and a few Tomatoes from the Greenhouse in the Larder

Luvly Jubbly.

Yes We look like the Sole 3.

Santiago
23-07-2012, 22:24
Yes, I think we must all be quarantined down here!! The season is going with a bang down in Cornwall now so don't have much time to spend on the computer till September/October. My caravanners are going to have a mini-Olympics one evening this week and I have been advised that some of the events will involve alcohol, ie. Who can drink a pint of Doom Bar while standing on their head!! Methinks you folks should come and join in - we'd really show 'em how it's done!!

:drunk::drunk::cheers::drunk::drunk:

warbey
24-07-2012, 20:05
Not too sure about standing on My Head though Hun.

I have been to Haven Sites along the North Wales Coast. I can understand time is limited.

As its July already, You have a bit to make up..

I hope this warm spell helps, (as it will)

Take care...

Santiago
27-07-2012, 21:48
Hope it stays dry tomorrow so that I can mow the grass and the OH can get his hay baled. Oh, the joys of the countryside.

warbey
29-07-2012, 19:43
Hope it stays dry tomorrow so that I can mow the grass and the OH can get his hay baled. Oh, the joys of the countryside.

I reckon You probably did.

Remember Carry on Camping?

A bit naughty for its Time, but I loved the way it was done

Santiago
31-07-2012, 22:45
I reckon You probably did.

Remember Carry on Camping?

A bit naughty for its Time, but I loved the way it was done

I loved the "Carry On's". Some of the one-liners will stay with me for ages such as : "Infamy, infamy they've all got it in for me". Clever and simple and much better than the so-called comedians of today who run around the stage as if they've just been bitten by a wasp and use the "f" word at every opportunity!

warbey
06-08-2012, 19:31
I loved the "Carry On's". Some of the one-liners will stay with me for ages such as : "Infamy, infamy they've all got it in for me". Clever and simple and much better than the so-called comedians of today who run around the stage as if they've just been bitten by a wasp and use the "f" word at every opportunity!

I quite agree. Its occasionally a surprise to realise the odd one is funny, but thats another story..

I have a Long Weekend at a "Haven" site end of the Month.

Santiago
06-08-2012, 22:13
I quite agree. Its occasionally a surprise to realise the odd one is funny, but thats another story..

I have a Long Weekend at a "Haven" site end of the Month.

If it's a Haven site it'll certainly seem like a long weekend!!!!!!!!!

:laugh::lol::laugh:

warbey
07-08-2012, 21:00
If it's a Haven site it'll certainly seem like a long weekend!!!!!!!!!

:laugh::lol::laugh:

Yes I will have to PARK Myself there Hun.

Santiago
07-08-2012, 21:11
Yes I will have to PARK Myself there Hun.

We have one up the road from here and it seems very popular so I hope you enjoy!

warbey
08-08-2012, 20:07
We will be staying in an Apartment, so it will be interesting as a comparison.

We used to go to One outside of Rhyl when the Kids were growing up, just before
We converted to Spanish and Pesetas......Those were the Days..

Santiago
10-08-2012, 22:38
We will be staying in an Apartment, so it will be interesting as a comparison.

We used to go to One outside of Rhyl when the Kids were growing up, just before
We converted to Spanish and Pesetas......Those were the Days..

I've never stayed on one, but I believe they provide lots of entertainment. I have to admit that as I only usually get one holiday a year, I like to find guaranteed sunshine and relaxation, so I'll stick to Tenerife!!

warbey
11-08-2012, 19:09
This is a Family affair for a Weekend. I love the Sunshine but My relaxation is to wander around with a Camera.

I find Sunbathing really boring and cannot settle.

Evenings We go for a Drink and a walk and Entertainment wherever We may be.

Thats why Tenerife suits Us so well too.

warbey
01-09-2012, 20:45
That Weekend was a bit hectic

Traffic hold ups all the way there and back
Rain two out of three
Kids Entertainment kept Kids mostly spellbound.
It became boring going on past 9p.m.
Excellent Water feature and various Kids courses, (at extra cost)

Santiago
02-09-2012, 14:20
That Weekend was a bit hectic

Traffic hold ups all the way there and back
Rain two out of three
Kids Entertainment kept Kids mostly spellbound.
It became boring going on past 9p.m.
Excellent Water feature and various Kids courses, (at extra cost)

Hectic is good! If you are enjoying yourself, you appreciate hectic. If you are hating it, hectic keeps your mind off it and time soon passes! Sounds like you had a good time though!

warbey
02-09-2012, 19:14
Hectic is good! If you are enjoying yourself, you appreciate hectic. If you are hating it, hectic keeps your mind off it and time soon passes! Sounds like you had a good time though!

Only because the Kids enjoyed most of it.
The whole Holiday was focussed on Kids, so as They loved it, the Break was a success.
Ģ Nights were about enough though....

Santiago
02-09-2012, 22:45
Never mind, warbs, you've done your duty and (I hope) taken loads of pictures of the kids!!

warbey
03-09-2012, 18:34
Never mind, warbs, you've done your duty and (I hope) taken loads of pictures of the kids!!

I admit to one or two. I used to be a very keen Amateur Photographer.
Ive done a few Shoots including Weddings. (Usually a thankless Task)

I went to a Relatives Wedding a few Years ago. I gave Them the Prints on the Tuesday.
The (expensive) Professional was Three Months later.
Mine, in a presentation Album, were better
Not sure that went down well either.

Santiago
03-09-2012, 20:38
Actually, warbs, a friend of mine told me that her son was getting married and was trying to find a photographer and the cheapest he came across was Ģ800. They booked him and according to her "he was crap!". The best photographs were taken by an uncle who was a keen amateur photographer!!!!!! Just goes to show, that the keen person is usually better than the one who does it for a living! Now, if someone could point me in the direction of a keen person who wants to re-tile the floor in our shower block, I would be eternally grateful!!!!!!

warbey
03-09-2012, 21:01
Did the Cows get in there again Hun..?.....lol

I always admire the Floors in Spanish Hotels. Minor Miracles I think they are.
Slippery when wet though.

Ive done a Bathroom some Years ago. Not that hard.

Hardest is lifting old ones with a Chisel.

Nite, off to watch Telly, Silent witness....

Santiago
04-09-2012, 22:00
Only because the Kids enjoyed most of it.
The whole Holiday was focussed on Kids, so as They loved it, the Break was a success.
Ģ Nights were about enough though....

So, obviously you are glad to be back home!

warbey
05-09-2012, 20:01
I am. Always a pleasure playing with the Kids, ecept I cant keep up after a while.
I could do with some Youth Pills maybe......:c2::c2::hi::hi:

Santiago
07-09-2012, 22:43
Sit the kids down and say you are going to tell them a story. After a few minutes they will all drop off to sleep with boredom - and you can too!!

warbey
15-09-2012, 21:08
;):wow:
Sit the kids down and say you are going to tell them a story. After a few minutes they will all drop off to sleep with boredom - and you can too!!

Are You saying I am Boring, How dare You:shy::shy:

The Young Lad jumps on Me when I'm watching as it is...

Santiago
15-09-2012, 22:31
;):wow:
Are You saying I am Boring, How dare You:shy::shy:
The Young Lad jumps on Me when I'm watching as it is...

No, no, I was saying the book would be boring because that is how you get kids to drop off to sleep!

Malteser Monkey
16-09-2012, 01:22
Blimey forgot about this place .............can I come and sleep down here and forget all that's going on - a baraquito and a ciggy right now pls

warbey
17-09-2012, 19:42
Blimey forgot about this place .............can I come and sleep down here and forget all that's going on - a baraquito and a ciggy right now pls

I dont smoke anymore, so I'll hav a Red instead.

(Some of Us are still here, We follow the Lead in Santi's signature Double M.

Santi, communication Problem. Read a Story or Tell a Story.??? They watch and correct Your mistakes at Just Three.!

Santiago
17-09-2012, 21:13

Coming up right away! Sorry it's late, MM, had a friend visiting and we went shopping!!

warbey
19-09-2012, 20:23
I'm not sure if I am having a Senior Moment or I am dizzy or W.H.Y.

First the Dungeon then the Vault. It's confusing. Most comfortable down here. though.

Nice and quiet with some superb Home Cooking and Fresh Food

Not too many Lurkers either.................................. Ferrets few and far between too thank Jupiter.:spin::spin::spin:

warbey
20-09-2012, 20:13
Sorry, I'm a lttle wobbly through making a Pig of Myself on the Cava.....Thanks Santi.

I reckon a Barbi would be a good Idea, now that Suej has stocked up the Cellar.

Where are You Double M..?

Santiago
21-09-2012, 17:15
Sorry, I'm a lttle wobbly through making a Pig of Myself on the Cava.....Thanks Santi.

I reckon a Barbi would be a good Idea, now that Suej has stocked up the Cellar.

Where are You Double M..?

Good idea, warbs, and I have a fridge full of barbi stuff too, so I'll bring it along!

I understand the problems you have with the children's entertainment - have you tried Valium?

warbey
21-09-2012, 19:00
Good idea, warbs, and I have a fridge full of barbi stuff too, so I'll bring it along!

I understand the problems you have with the children's entertainment - have you tried Valium?

Thanks very much Hun,

I thought it was Viagra.:bowdown::bowdown:

Santiago
21-09-2012, 23:56
Thanks very much Hun,

I thought it was Viagra.:bowdown::bowdown:

No, that's for you - the valium is for the children!!!!!!!

warbey
22-09-2012, 18:56
I think They prefer Ice-Cream..

Santiago
22-09-2012, 21:35
I think They prefer Ice-Cream..

I think I would too!!! :crylaughing:

warbey
25-09-2012, 19:36
I think I would too!!! :crylaughing:

Hows the Weather down there Santi.?
Thanks for the Link to Las Palmas Camera from the Vault.

Its an impressive scene.

Santiago
25-09-2012, 22:41
Hows the Weather down there Santi.?
Thanks for the Link to Las Palmas Camera from the Vault.

Its an impressive scene.

Isn't it a lovely picture, you can almost feel the warmth. Weather down here not too bad, we only had 4mm of rain in the last 24 hours and quite a lot of sunshine. Trouble was, the showers were quite heavy although they only lasted a short time so I got a lot of exercise getting the washing in and out! How's you doing up there, it looked pretty grim this afternoon!

warbey
26-09-2012, 20:37
It was grim but We did the Weekly Shop in between Showers mostly, but not all.
Today has eased off, until a heavy Downpour about 5 ish, for 15 minutes or so.
Forecast says drier for the next few Days.
Up this Area is the worst for 30 Years according to North West News.

warbey
29-09-2012, 19:50
What's happening.

Sour Milk, stale bread and shoots on the Potatoes.

Never mind I had a Liquid Lunch instead....glug.....glug......

Suej We need some more please.

Come out come out wherever You are.!!!!!!