PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife Forum Dungeon thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Santiago
29-09-2012, 21:52
I'm here, as usual, warbs but don't know where anyone else is. Sorry I haven't checked the food supplies lately, but it's been so quiet down here I just never thought!! I'll do better in future!!

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/religion/t0806.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-religion.php)

Megaloo
29-09-2012, 23:16
Just made some Maid of Honor tarts anyone fancy one?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Suddenly thought though a bit late may give you indigestion on going to bed

cainaries
30-09-2012, 12:03
Hope you put the tarts in a tin, Megaloo? I could do with one with my coffee this morning. Yummmy. We had friends to stay overnight and all the bread has gone. No chance of buying fresh bread here on a Sunday so I shall have to dig through the freezer. Perhaps we should 'weed' the fridge and freezer down here one day? Sorry I haven't been down here, only just realised it is still open from Santi's post on the Vault. Made myself feel quite hungry now. I'll put the kettle on.

Santiago
30-09-2012, 18:20
Hope you put the tarts in a tin, Megaloo? I could do with one with my coffee this morning. Yummmy. We had friends to stay overnight and all the bread has gone. No chance of buying fresh bread here on a Sunday so I shall have to dig through the freezer. Perhaps we should 'weed' the fridge and freezer down here one day? Sorry I haven't been down here, only just realised it is still open from Santi's post on the Vault. Made myself feel quite hungry now. I'll put the kettle on.

Oh, goody, I could murder a cup of coffee! One of Megaloo's tarts sounds good, too. Never heard of Maid of Honour tarts Megs, but I am willing to try anything!

warbey
30-09-2012, 19:02
I'm here, as usual, warbs but don't know where anyone else is. Sorry I haven't checked the food supplies lately, but it's been so quiet down here I just never thought!! I'll do better in future!!

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/religion/t0806.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-religion.php)

Yes People will start talking..

Just made some Maid of Honor tarts anyone fancy one?

Suddenly thought though a bit late may give you indigestion on going to bed

Yes thanks. I love a bedime snack..

Oh, goody, I could murder a cup of coffee! One of Megaloo's tarts sounds good, too. Never heard of Maid of Honour tarts Megs, but I am willing to try anything!

A few Years since I last had one. Looking forwards to some more whatever time it is Hun.

cainaries
30-09-2012, 19:09
There used to be a really old-fashioned tea-room opposite Kew Gardens called 'The Maids of Honour'. I expect it's still there. I wonder what it means, though, Maids of Honour ... who were they? Oh, google, here I come.

http://www.theoriginalmaidsofhonour.co.uk/about/history/

The tarts were delicious, thank you so much. Got the vino out now since the sun is almost over the yardarm. Just walked the dog in drizzle ... such a treat ... drizzle! Our nextdoor neighbour said to me .. 'but you'll get wet' ... couldn't believe I might like to walk in the rain, especially after this dry summer.

Santiago
30-09-2012, 21:48
There used to be a really old-fashioned tea-room opposite Kew Gardens called 'The Maids of Honour'. I expect it's still there. I wonder what it means, though, Maids of Honour ... who were they? Oh, google, here I come.
http://www.theoriginalmaidsofhonour.co.uk/about/history/
The tarts were delicious, thank you so much. Got the vino out now since the sun is almost over the yardarm. Just walked the dog in drizzle ... such a treat ... drizzle! Our nextdoor neighbour said to me .. 'but you'll get wet' ... couldn't believe I might like to walk in the rain, especially after this dry summer.

I looked it up too and see they have quince jelly in them. I have a quince tree in my garden and it's usually loaded with fruit so perhaps I'll make some jelly and try the cakes. Do you think that Megaloo is descended from Henry VIII as she obviously has the recipe? :respect:

cainaries
01-10-2012, 11:02
I looked it up too and see they have quince jelly in them. I have a quince tree in my garden and it's usually loaded with fruit so perhaps I'll make some jelly and try the cakes. Do you think that Megaloo is descended from Henry VIII as she obviously has the recipe? :respect:

Stranger things have happened! Are there any cakes left for today or should we have something else? Been meaning to try your brandysnaps recipe. Been wondering about making a Christmas Cake, too.

warbey
01-10-2012, 20:02
All the Maids of Honour gone now.?

How about some Bakewell Tart.? or a Ginger Biscuit, or an Almond Slice or two.

All Guaranteed to taste Great with an occasional sip of the Red Stuff....

Santiago
01-10-2012, 20:54
All the Maids of Honour gone now.?

How about some Bakewell Tart.? or a Ginger Biscuit, or an Almond Slice or two.
All Guaranteed to taste Great with an occasional sip of the Red Stuff....

Have always loved the tarts from Bakewell. Have you tried the Cornish Gingerbreads, not quite as gingery as ordinary ginger biscuits, but really nice. They go down a treat with a bottle of red!!!

warbey
02-10-2012, 19:29
Have always loved the tarts from Bakewell. Have you tried the Cornish Gingerbreads, not quite as gingery as ordinary ginger biscuits, but really nice. They go down a treat with a bottle of red!!!

I will bring TWO bottles then and try them....

Still tippling down. I would love to live in Tenerife so I could check how long it would be before I missed the rain.

Think I would miss the Family a long time before that though.

Ive got Coffee on the go. My O.H. prefers Tea and a Cheeseboard..

Have another Tart Santi. What are You having Cainaries, and do You know when Double M is arriving.?

Santiago
02-10-2012, 22:52
I will bring TWO bottles then and try them....
Still tippling down. I would love to live in Tenerife so I could check how long it would be before I missed the rain.
Think I would miss the Family a long time before that though.
Ive got Coffee on the go. My O.H. prefers Tea and a Cheeseboard..
Have another Tart Santi. What are You having Cainaries, and do You know when Double M is arriving.?

Thanks, I will have another tart, they are rather delicious and almost certainly fattening, but who cares? If I look like Mrs. Blobby in my cossie when I am out in Tenerife, it won't matter 'cos no one will know me!!!

warbey
06-10-2012, 19:39
Thanks, I will have another tart, they are rather delicious and almost certainly fattening, but who cares? If I look like Mrs. Blobby in my cossie when I am out in Tenerife, it won't matter 'cos no one will know me!!!

Did You finish Them off Santi.

Iwas saving a couple for Cainaries later.

Double M has gone out so wont want any, and I am going too .

Have a good Night Friends and a Pleasant Sunday..

Santiago
06-10-2012, 22:07
Did You finish Them off Santi.
Iwas saving a couple for Cainaries later.
Double M has gone out so wont want any, and I am going too .
Have a good Night Friends and a Pleasant Sunday..

No, I left two for cainaries as well - they are in the fridge as it seemed very hot when I was down there. I also put a bottle of red in the fridge - I know you're supposed to drink it at room temperature but I think it was about 32C in there and I thought the red might boil. Hope you enjoy them 'naries!!!!

warbey
08-10-2012, 20:06
Still in the Fridge, no sign of Her, so I ate them for Her, Santi.

They taste so much better fresh, dont You think so.?

Quiet again this Weekend, so I had a Lie-in Sunday Morning, but a stray Dog started Barking until I gave Him some scraps.

Santiago
08-10-2012, 22:34
Good, I'm glad they didn't go to waste!

You're lucky to have a lie-in on Sunday, I still have people in the caravans and feel duty bound to be available from about 8am onwards in case of any problems. Still, only another four weekends until we close and then I can indulge myself for the whole winter!!!!!!

http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/sleep-027.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html) http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/sleep-031.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)

warbey
09-10-2012, 19:21
Good, I'm glad they didn't go to waste!

You're lucky to have a lie-in on Sunday, I still have people in the caravans and feel duty bound to be available from about 8am onwards in case of any problems. Still, only another four weekends until we close and then I can indulge myself for the whole winter!!!!!!

http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/sleep-027.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html) http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/sleep-031.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)

Never quite works out though, does it.?
I had a Text at 9.35 which disturbed Me. still 8 hours unbroken is pretty good.

Santiago
10-10-2012, 22:35
Never quite works out though, does it.?
I had a Text at 9.35 which disturbed Me. still 8 hours unbroken is pretty good.

No, it doesn't, but I like to think that it could happen - even if it doesn't!

warbey
11-10-2012, 19:08
No, it doesn't, but I like to think that it could happen - even if it doesn't!

Another early start Today.

Took O.H. to Weightlifters for Her Weigh-in 9 a.m. Half pound on because of Tesco Scones with butter, Jam and rest of the Squirty Can of Cream.

Never mind, all gone now..

Santiago
11-10-2012, 21:32
Another early start Today.

Took O.H. to Weightlifters for Her Weigh-in 9 a.m. Half pound on because of Tesco Scones with butter, Jam and rest of the Squirty Can of Cream.

Never mind, all gone now..

The trouble is that you can always buy more!!!!!!!

:lolipop: :lolly: :hungry:

warbey
12-10-2012, 20:04
The trouble is that you can always buy more!!!!!!!

:lolipop: :lolly: :hungry:

and more,,,, and if it tastes nice it has FAT in it.

It will be Mincers next.. (mince pies).. wait and see.

Santiago
12-10-2012, 22:41
and more,,,, and if it tastes nice it has FAT in it.

It will be Mincers next.. (mince pies).. wait and see.

Oh, I love mincers. My sister-in-law makes them for me because I am rubbish at pastry. Hers are delicious and I'll bring some down as soon as she starts her Christmas baking. We have them with some brandy trickled (poured) inside and Cornish cream on top. Yummmmmmmm!

warbey
14-10-2012, 20:18
Oh, I love mincers. My sister-in-law makes them for me because I am rubbish at pastry. Hers are delicious and I'll bring some down as soon as she starts her Christmas baking. We have them with some brandy trickled (poured) inside and Cornish cream on top. Yummmmmmmm!

Great, thanks very much. An odd Pasty or three wouldnt go amiss to combat this cold Weather.

A magic Pill to keep weight steady would be a blessing too.

I often wish We could Hibernate, but the way things are, We would be back to Front with the Weather so back to front.

Santiago
14-10-2012, 21:59
Great, thanks very much. An odd Pasty or three wouldnt go amiss to combat this cold Weather.

A magic Pill to keep weight steady would be a blessing too.

I often wish We could Hibernate, but the way things are, We would be back to Front with the Weather so back to front.

I'll put in an order for you for Christmas!!!!

warbey
15-10-2012, 18:24
I'll put in an order for you for Christmas!!!!

Thanks Santi.

We got some Christmas Cards Last Week.. Starts earlier than ever doesn't it.?

Santiago
15-10-2012, 20:10
Thanks Santi.

We got some Christmas Cards Last Week.. Starts earlier than ever doesn't it.?

Christmas cards? I suppose the Cadburys Creme Eggs will be out soon!!

warbey
17-10-2012, 20:39
Christmas cards? I suppose the Cadburys Creme Eggs will be out soon!!

I am weaned off those Eggs now.. They are available all Year round up here..

Just as well. A visit to Aldi this week, and I discovered Choc Ices with Almond Flake in the Chocolate were back.

They may be My downfall. I cant resist Them..

I see Devon had a generous share of Rain last week.

Santiago
17-10-2012, 22:14
I am weaned off those Eggs now.. They are available all Year round up here..
Just as well. A visit to Aldi this week, and I discovered Choc Ices with Almond Flake in the Chocolate were back.
They may be My downfall. I cant resist Them..
I see Devon had a generous share of Rain last week.

Yes, they tend to get quite a lot - it's all to do with Dartmoor and Exmoor or something. And then the moors push it over the Somerset levels and they all get flooded. We're lucky being further West and in a micro-climate due to the estuary. However, we still get the odd downpour now and again!

Oh, choc ices with almond flakes in the chocolate - I am drooling at the thought!!!!!

:cheeky:

warbey
23-10-2012, 20:10
Being a bit thick, I just realised about the Santiago nom de plume.

I think part is along the road roughly from the Conquistador to the Statue thingys and the Safari Centre.

I'll have to look harder next visit, which wont be for some time regretfully. (unless I come into Money)

Santiago
24-10-2012, 21:41
Being a bit thick, I just realised about the Santiago nom de plume.

I think part is along the road roughly from the Conquistador to the Statue thingys and the Safari Centre.

I'll have to look harder next visit, which wont be for some time regretfully. (unless I come into Money)

Actually, the "Santiago" name is from Santiago de Compostella (or Santiago de Compost heap as my sister calls it) on mainland Spain. It's the only time I have ever been on the mainland as I have usually only visited Spanish islands in the Med and Canaries. I never actually trod on Spanish soil though as we had to land there on the way home at one time to refuel because the cost of fuel in the Canaries was too expensive, and I never got off the plane. I have been using the Santiago name, or the Compostella name, for years as it just appealed to me. I have stayed in the Tenerife Santiago's though, in One, Three and Four and you are right about some of them being near the Safari Centre.

warbey
25-10-2012, 20:31
Thanks. Understood...

We have been along much of the Med Coast, from France to Gibraltar.
One of the benefits of Train Travel as far as Salou for Me.
There are some Places, large and small, I really like.

We have taken more notice of What and Where since joining the Forum. (Another benefit)
Just wish We were going for another look sooner rather than later..!!!

Santiago
25-10-2012, 21:33
Thanks. Understood...

We have been along much of the Med Coast, from France to Gibraltar.
One of the benefits of Train Travel as far as Salou for Me.
There are some Places, large and small, I really like.

We have taken more notice of What and Where since joining the Forum. (Another benefit)
Just wish We were going for another look sooner rather than later..!!!

Yes, I know what you mean. Which would you prefer, a long holiday in one place or a lot of holidays doing different things each time?

warbey
26-10-2012, 18:12
I like both.

Ideally I would have a House in the U.K. and a House in Tenerife.

Live alternately in both and have Holidays in between.

I suppose that makes Me a Greedy b...r.

I am also very fond of Fuengirola. Maybe just a Hotel there. Too many Houses..?

Santiago
28-10-2012, 16:00
I like both.

Ideally I would have a House in the U.K. and a House in Tenerife.

Live alternately in both and have Holidays in between.

I suppose that makes Me a Greedy b...r.

I am also very fond of Fuengirola. Maybe just a Hotel there. Too many Houses..?

Good ideas there, warbs, I agree with you except that I like the east coast of Mallorca round the Cala D'Or area and I would rent an apartment rather than stay in a hotel!

warbey
30-10-2012, 21:57
Good ideas there, warbs, I agree with you except that I like the east coast of Mallorca round the Cala D'Or area and I would rent an apartment rather than stay in a hotel!

I think You are talking of the area at the Exit to the caves of Drach, arent You.?
We once went to Palma Nova and really liked it overall.
I would have liked to have taken the Train from Palma to the Northern Coastline.

I am wary of Apartments They can be great, or Horrible.. No choice of Neighbours!

A good Hotelo Suite (money permitting) would be better in My Book.

I have always hankered after a Mobile Home. Not too big but with Mod Cons. Praps a bit of Gypsy.?

Santiago
31-10-2012, 23:31
I think You are talking of the area at the Exit to the caves of Drach, arent You.?
We once went to Palma Nova and really liked it overall.
I would have liked to have taken the Train from Palma to the Northern Coastline.

I am wary of Apartments They can be great, or Horrible.. No choice of Neighbours!

A good Hotelo Suite (money permitting) would be better in My Book.

I have always hankered after a Mobile Home. Not too big but with Mod Cons. Praps a bit of Gypsy.?

Yes, the caves of Drach were a bit north of where we used to stay. Well worth a visit if you get over there again!

Not very keen on hotels as we prefer our freedom. Mobile homes are good. I have just bought a new one for the caravan park - 36ft x 10ft 3 bedroomed unit. Would have liked a 12ft wide one but we can't get it down the lane to the farm so have to have the narrower ones!

warbey
01-11-2012, 20:57
Yes, the caves of Drach were a bit north of where we used to stay. Well worth a visit if you get over there again!

Not very keen on hotels as we prefer our freedom. Mobile homes are good. I have just bought a new one for the caravan park - 36ft x 10ft 3 bedroomed unit. Would have liked a 12ft wide one but we can't get it down the lane to the farm so have to have the narrower ones!

We did visit the Caves. Well worth it as You say.

We loved the Bay near the end of the route through. There was a Private 36 ft Launch there, with uniformed Sailor taking on Fuel and Water.
It made Me drool. Top Spec and Stainless fittings, Twin Engines etc etc etc. Home Port Southampton..

The Mobile Homes I was thinking of, were those You can drive around. Winniebago is one, with German made ones pretty good too.

I like the idea of going when ready, or on impulse even. We sometimes are getting ready to go for weeks. I'd love to be able to go on impulse.

We stayed, in the 80's, in a six berth near to Rhyl. That was pretty good, so a 36 footer must be luxury. We had a look at a few at the Haven Site a short while ago,

Quite a difference in quality from cheap to Expensive too!

Santiago
06-11-2012, 23:40
We did visit the Caves. Well worth it as You say.

We loved the Bay near the end of the route through. There was a Private 36 ft Launch there, with uniformed Sailor taking on Fuel and Water.
It made Me drool. Top Spec and Stainless fittings, Twin Engines etc etc etc. Home Port Southampton..

The Mobile Homes I was thinking of, were those You can drive around. Winniebago is one, with German made ones pretty good too.

I like the idea of going when ready, or on impulse even. We sometimes are getting ready to go for weeks. I'd love to be able to go on impulse.

We stayed, in the 80's, in a six berth near to Rhyl. That was pretty good, so a 36 footer must be luxury. We had a look at a few at the Haven Site a short while ago,

Quite a difference in quality from cheap to Expensive too!

Yes, the one's you drive round we call Motor-homes and some of them are really exotic. I have friends who take theirs down to the Costa Blanca (Benidorm area) every Autumn and live in it until the Spring. They say it is cheaper than living back here and they have a motorbike they can run around on so they don't have to keep moving the Motor-home! Also, if the weather isn't too good they can always move it along the coast until, they find somewhere that is better. They have a shower and toilet, fridge, freezer, microwave and cooker and as long as they can plug into a power point, they have everything with them!

Quite like the idea of a 36ft launch, but as I get seasick I might give the trip back to Southampton a miss!!!

warbey
09-11-2012, 21:31
Yep, Mobile Home it is. Hymer was the Make i couldnt remember. They do some beauties too.

I.m a stick in the Mud really, but its a dream I'd like to live for a Year or two. There is a lot of this land I have yet to see.

We used to go to the Isle of Man by Ferry many Years ago. Thirty foot Waves not uncommon, so I understand.

A large Cruise Liner is different though, just sways a little bit.

Hope the sun is shining where You are Hun,

Santiago
09-11-2012, 23:40
Bit sort of drizzly and cold down here, but I hope to see the sun before Christmas!! Wales looks about the same as Cornwall and it feels a bit cold although the temperature doesn't appear to have fallen much!

Still don't fancy the boats although I used to sail quite a lot and loved water ski-ing! Maybe I should try the boats again and perhaps get on Armas and go over to La Palma to see cainaries next time I'm in the Reef!

warbey
11-11-2012, 21:10
I thought You were seeing the Sun a little sooner.

Cainaries hasnt been around for a couple of Days, has She.

Double M has the Weekend off

Looks as there's only Thee and Me left at present.

You Cook and I'll Wash up.? or should I do it..?

By the Way, theres not as much ginger or red left now. Tasted good didn't it ?

Santiago
11-11-2012, 22:07
Yep! That red was really good so I jotted down the name of it so I can get some more. Gingers were nice too! Yes, I'll cook and I'll do the washing up as well as I want to give the oven a go!

No, haven't seen sight nor sign of cainaries, perhaps she caught a cold going out in all that rain. Didn't know MM had the weekend off, I have been a bit busy lately and haven't kept up as much as I should.

As there is only you and me here now I'll let you know that tomorrow we are orff up to Bristol to spend the night before flying out to the Reef on Tuesday morning. Looking a bit unsettled out there but I don't mind what it does, in fact it would be nice to see some snow on Teide! I'll keep in touch as I have free wifi in reception!

Malteser Monkey
12-11-2012, 12:33
BLimey what you doing down here - forgot about this place. I needed a little time off my detective duties - it'very tiring solving all these crimes and problems !!:D

warbey
12-11-2012, 19:55
BLimey what you doing down here - forgot about this place. I needed a little time off my detective duties - it'very tiring solving all these crimes and problems !!:D

Pray tell?.

Thanks Santi, Hope You have a good un..

All by Myself now......boo...hoo

Santiago
12-11-2012, 21:41
Pray tell?.

I'll leave you in MM's tender care!! But i'll keep an eye open from afar as long as I'm not too dazzled by the sun!!!!!!

:hi:

Malteser Monkey
13-11-2012, 11:15
Pray tell?.

you auditioning for Take me out Warbey ? "all by myself, don't want to be ......." la la la

warbey
13-11-2012, 19:10
you auditioning for Take me out Warbey ? "all by myself, don't want to be ......." la la la

Is that an Offer. ?

Still awaiting info from P.C. 49......lol

Malteser Monkey
15-11-2012, 13:33
Is that an Offer. ?

Still awaiting info from P.C. 49......lol

and for the second time today I'm lost - what you on about ?:lol:

warbey
15-11-2012, 21:12
You mentioned "Take Me Out" I replied, is that an Offer.

a while back You mentioned Your Detective work......so P.C. 49....

It can be hard work picking up on remarks of a few Days ago can't it.?

Glad Cainaries is back on the Air. What a Week that was........

warbey
24-11-2012, 21:21

Yet another week in solitary.

Santiago
24-11-2012, 21:51

Yet another week in solitary.

No, I'm here but have been using the computer room downstairs off the foyer. However, have now paid for a week's wifi in our apartment and can thus spend more time on the forum, etc.

Just going to have some home-made barraquitos - the coffee cost more than the booze - such is life!

warbey
24-11-2012, 22:04
Glad Youve looked in. Can get lonely at times.

When over there, I tend to go to a Computer Cafe for an Hour for a small fee.

Not perfect, but keeps Me in the flow.
Are the Planes still going by,? Might see some slight Aerobatics with the Wind forecast.

Going for Tea and Crumpet now. C.U. Tomorrow.

Santiago
28-11-2012, 20:36
Glad Youve looked in. Can get lonely at times.

When over there, I tend to go to a Computer Cafe for an Hour for a small fee.

Not perfect, but keeps Me in the flow.
Are the Planes still going by,? Might see some slight Aerobatics with the Wind forecast.

Going for Tea and Crumpet now. C.U. Tomorrow.

Sorry you're lonely. I am sitting on my balcony (best signal) waiting for the sausages to defrost!!!!!

Watching the planes now is far more interesting as I can put on flightradar24 and be certain which ones are coming in - or going out!!!

Only tomorrow left to enjoy out here and then it's back to the jolly old UK. Just our luck that it is supposed to be freezing overnight on Friday as we dont get in until about 8.30pm so won't leave Bristol much before 9pm. It's only about 140 miles to home but we have to go via Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor which re both horrible if it is icy. Never mind, we've done it before and will manage again no doubt!!

warbey
28-11-2012, 21:05
Glad You looked in. Hope the Ear is better and O.H.'s Tooth is keeping quiet.

I didnt realise Bristol was that far, but I plead ignorance, as I have not yet been down to Your Neck of the Woods.

It's been chilly with some Frost, but not too much. It's just this ruddy Rain which reminds Me of the 40 Days and Nights Story.

Well the Sausage should be thawed now, so have an enjoyable few last Days.

Talk, perhaps when You get back

Safe Journey Hun.

Santiago
30-11-2012, 11:39
Thanks, warbs, I am sure we will have a good trip. It's the last day now and with the clever application of some ready cash, our lovely lady who cleans is not going to do our apartment until 1pm so we can stay in the apartment until then. She is a real gem so I have also left her a selection of perfume samples and a very nice shoulder bag given us by the perfume shop where the OH gets his cigars!! She is very happy - and so are we! Thus I am sitting on the balcony and keeping tabs on the planes going by.

Also, yesterday we saw a nice big cruise liner and I remembered that we could also look up the marine traffic info. We found out what it was and where it had been and also where it was going - great fun. Oh, the Condor from Hamburg to Tenerife is just flying past, in case you were interested!!

Well, I'm going to have breakfast now rather than later when we have left the apartment. More at the weekend when I have done the washing!!

warbey
30-11-2012, 21:05
Hopefully You will be well on the Way now. I hope You have no surprises after this Weather

It seems to have settled down now, thank goodness.

Its been quiet on the Net and I havent seen much of Cainaries this Week either.

Get settled in, O.H's Tooth fixed, and hear You soon.

P.S. I think Condor is related to TUI.. Small World..

Santiago
01-12-2012, 17:11
Well and Condor is a type of vulture and a Tui is honey eating bird from New Zealand - so I suppose it is possible that they would link up!

Yep, we're back to the cold and dark! Got home at midnight last night and had a lovely cup of tea before collapsing into bed, then getting out again and putting on fleece dressing gown because it was freezing (no heating in our house remember?).

So, it's all back to normal and nothing to look forward to for 53 weeks (going a week later next year but staying for a full three weeks this time!).

Loads of emails to answer so will cut short today. Where is everybody, by the way? Is it just us in the real Dungeon? If so, the cupboard now has a load of goodies so dig in warbs and enjoy!

Santiago
04-12-2012, 15:08
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-music028.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

I'm a lonely little petunia in an onion patch!!!!!!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/stirthepot.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

warbey
04-12-2012, 20:34
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-music028.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

I'm a lonely little petunia in an onion patch!!!!!!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/stirthepot.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Oh no You're Not.!

I popped out to get the Shopping.

Special offers at Tesco etc. Vodka £14 a Bottle and loads of Mincers on display Everywhere.

Most of what I like is Fattening. Pffft

Santiago
04-12-2012, 23:41
Oh no You're Not.!

I popped out to get the Shopping.

Special offers at Tesco etc. Vodka £14 a Bottle and loads of Mincers on display Everywhere.

Most of what I like is Fattening. Pffft

Everything that I like is fattening!!!!!!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink016.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

warbey
05-12-2012, 22:05
Everything that I like is fattening!!!!!!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink016.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Can't answer that one. Different mindset (male)

New mown Hay, Sunsets, chicks, music. maybe NOT Holidays though.?

Santiago
05-12-2012, 23:32
Can't answer that one. Different mindset (male)

New mown Hay, Sunsets, chicks, music. maybe NOT Holidays though.?

No, I suppose that was a bit ambiguous. I should have said everything that is food and drink that I like is fattening!! Never mind, when you get old and wrinkly no one cares anyway.

warbey
06-12-2012, 20:28
No, I suppose that was a bit ambiguous. I should have said everything that is food and drink that I like is fattening!! Never mind, when you get old and wrinkly no one cares anyway.

They do You know. More than We give credit for as well on Occasion Hun.

We get taken for granted, but that's a Human failing We all suffer from.

Around Minus 4 the Other Night up here. How have You been, and was there any Floods evidence in Your neck of the Woods.?

Santiago
06-12-2012, 23:43
They do You know. More than We give credit for as well on Occasion Hun.

We get taken for granted, but that's a Human failing We all suffer from.

Around Minus 4 the Other Night up here. How have You been, and was there any Floods evidence in Your neck of the Woods.?

Yes, the taken for granted bit is spot on!

No floods round here at the moment but evidence in the drive and at the bottom of the hill, that there had been floods while we were away. It would help a lot if the council cleaned out the drains!!!!!

Several trees down around here and the sound of merry chainsaws echoes through the village. Any problems up your way?

warbey
07-12-2012, 20:09
I got the Drains cleared last Year, after a small Flood showed Us they needed clearing.

Just as well after this last lot. Trouble is is the Drains can't shift the excessive Water quickly enough
and it backs up. Gardens converted to Hard standing means not enough room to soak away either.

This is what happened at St. Asaph last week, when the River couldn't accomodate the Water off the Hills.

Not too bad at the Moment. Cold and showery, but hey, it's Winter.

All Your Health problems from the Holiday sorted.?

Santiago
07-12-2012, 23:57
My ears problems all sorted I think, may go down to Specsavers and do a hearing test just to be sure!

OH going to dentist next week to have his temporary filling removed and a proper one filled. Don't know what the difference is, in the good old days my Mum would put in some gutta percha until we could see the dentist. Nowadays it is probably polyfilla!!

I saw the pics of St. Asaphs floods - they were horrendous. Other places were bad too. Let's hope that it is all over now. I don't mind the cold and crispy weather but I do hate floods and fog, and I'm not that fond of black ice either. The blackbirds are now queueing at the door each morning for their breakfast so I guess it's going to be cold and the ground is going to be too hard for them to pull up worms. We shall see!!

warbey
09-12-2012, 21:09
Thanks for that.

Like Your new Party Dress.....

We have quite a few Birds here. Lots of lovely little Sparrows., The Hawk thinks so too.

They have all been charging about for a few Weeks now, but the Local Squirrels are still about.
Saw one scoffing an Apple the other Day. It chucked the Core too.. Honest.

Lots of Info about Nightware on another Thread, or lack of.....................
I am well aware where Our summer duvet is, and it may go OVER the Winter one before Long.

Being nosey, I'll ask.
I noted Bristol Airport. isn't Exeter nearer?

Santiago
09-12-2012, 23:21
Thanks for that.
Like Your new Party Dress.....
We have quite a few Birds here. Lots of lovely little Sparrows., The Hawk thinks so too.
They have all been charging about for a few Weeks now, but the Local Squirrels are still about.
Saw one scoffing an Apple the other Day. It chucked the Core too.. Honest.
Lots of Info about Nightware on another Thread, or lack of.....................
I am well aware where Our summer duvet is, and it may go OVER the Winter one before Long.
Being nosey, I'll ask.
I noted Bristol Airport. isn't Exeter nearer?

Yes, it's about half the distance but a lot more expensive. I think it would have cost us about £80 more to fly from Exeter with the cost of the car park about the same. However, we did go up the afternoon before to Bristol and stayed in the Premier Inn, which with dinner and the extra petrol probably cost us about the same as flying from Exeter but the flight timings were better at Bristol. We may go from Exeter next year as I have booked three weeks - but don't tell the OH, I don't want him to sulk for a year as he doesn't like leaving his cows!!

Where do you fly from? I would have thought you had quite a selection over your way.

I wrote a lot more than this but for some reason I couldn't post it. Will do more later!

warbey
10-12-2012, 21:15
We fly from Manchester. It's 40 miles, so not too bad.
Liverpool a little nearer, but Car Parking dear, and We get a lift to Manchester.

I was typing away last Week and suddenly remebered We are still on an open Forum.Nothing to hide, but I'm still cautious...

Cows an be tempremental, Irf things weren't just right, the Yield went down, so I understand that subject a little.

Three Weeks sounds great. We are restricted by Child-minding, but it sounds attractive.

A good Lottery win could make that Months instead.. If only.

Santiago
11-12-2012, 16:53
I agree - a Lottery win would be very nice and if it was the 50 million that's up for grabs tonight we could treat all our Forum friends to a nice holiday as well. All those who use the Dungeon regularly would be put on my list - how about you? :crylaughing:

I agree, also, that it is an open Forum and I don't think we ever say anything that could be misconstrued, do we? However, I must admit to not telling anyone exactly where I stay - or where I live - as you just never know.

Gosh, it's cold today and now the sun has gone I am going to light the fire. See you later!

warbey
11-12-2012, 20:32
My task is to win it first, then How to use it. I have a plan which would see Me through the first few Months, (In Tenerife)

I could even Buy a Hymer or Winnebago and look for You, (joke)!

Minus 3 Here overnight, and glad of a few Layers when We went out this Afternoon, still cold and little Sun.
Not too many regulars down Here now Santi. I reckon Slodgey would qualify.?,,, Not a bad thing either.
We would need a few Meetings. In Tenerife of course..

Santiago
12-12-2012, 23:08
Oh, yes, I am happy to have meetings in Tenerife any time! I actually won the Euro Lottery while we were on holiday, and I am not really sure how to spend all the money - it was £2.80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warbey
13-12-2012, 21:08
My O.H. thinks I am greedy. I reckon at least 6 mill to be comfy.
She reckons around two.. What do You think.?

Minus 4 here last night/Morning....brrrrrrr

Meetings in Tenerife then.Sittings over two weeks, Venue. any Bar, Club or Restaurant nearto.
A Company Plane would be a good idea too.?

Santiago
13-12-2012, 23:44
My O.H. thinks I am greedy. I reckon at least 6 mill to be comfy.
She reckons around two.. What do You think.?

Minus 4 here last night/Morning....brrrrrrr

Meetings in Tenerife then.Sittings over two weeks, Venue. any Bar, Club or Restaurant nearto.
A Company Plane would be a good idea too.?

Yes, I agree, at least 6 mil that way you would be independent and could come and go as you please especially if you had a nice company plane. Just think of no queueing at the airport or waiting for your luggage to be thrown onto the carousel at the other end. Sitting in a nice comfy seat with lots and lots of legroom and no horrible kids in the seat in front peering through the gap and making faces. (On one trip I "accidentally" tipped some coca cola over an objectionable kid who kept sticking his face to the gap and then burping at me!! He didn't do it again after that!!

Cold here too, and so definitely two weeks sittings and possibly an assortment of bars and clubs so that we could get some exercise in between.

warbey
14-12-2012, 21:08
Santi, Are You going to wave that Wand.? I have a good Idea what Plane to get too.

I certainly wouldnt pay around £38 k to and from Tenerife though. With a hired one of course

Exercise is a good point. We like to stroll along the Front, avoiding Steps nowadays

We used to go along the Geranium Walk two or three times each way, on some Days.

Looks like that's not so good an Idea now, after Dark at least.

Frost has gone to rain this Morning, so, wet and chilly now
Not too sure of the Onecies?. Think My Sleeping Bag is adequate..

Santiago
18-12-2012, 22:44
Sorry, warbs, life has been pretty chaotic for the last few days so I have just done a few questions on the forum and neglected the dungeon.

Hope all is well and it's not too wet with you. Last three or four days haven't been bad down here and much warmer, too. Sadly, I haven't collared any millions in the lottery so can't offer to pick you up in my customised Lear jet to go out to Tenerife!!

Have yet to finish my Christmas cards so will write more later.

warbey
20-12-2012, 21:25
Ive been wondering about the Floods in the Area, so good to hear from You.

Plenty of Rain, quite cool too. Nasty taking grandkids to and from School ion this Weather.

Quiet on here too, so Ive been Elsewhere more, lately.

warbey
22-12-2012, 19:01
Hey Santi, are You surviving down there.?

Exeter seems to be the Last Stop in Your direction at present.

Santiago
23-12-2012, 18:01
Hey Santi, are You surviving down there.?

Exeter seems to be the Last Stop in Your direction at present.

Yes, the trains can't get any closer because of floods, etc. It's a bit mucky round here and the OH has been in and out changing clothes which have got soaked through. However, a much dryer day today although still dull and grey. How about you?

I arranged to collect my new car on Wednesday and drove it home from Truro in the pitch dark and pouring rain with absolutely no idea of where anything was on all the dials, etc., which light up the dashboard. It makes me laugh as the "IN" thing now is to have keyless start. You have to have your keys on you but you just press the clutch and a button near the steering column and the car starts. That's how we always used to start a car, except you had to put the keys in the lock on the dash and pull out the choke before pressing the starter button. The salesman tells me that the car will park itself and I just have to sit there and watch it. However, it will only do it sideways and not forward or back. I have no idea how it all works but will no doubt find out over the next few weeks - months? I'll keep you informed!!

http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/car/smileys-car-552190.gif (http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/)

warbey
23-12-2012, 19:35
Congrats.. Sounds like a Ford. A 4 X 4 would be nice this weather too. What Colour.?

We went along a road very near the River Dee after it leaves Chester, Yesterday. It was an Eye - opener to see the flooded Fields, some with a few Sheep on the higher bits. Pretty dry here today, but more expected tonight. 200 odd weather warnings in operation.
Last Night I was Daughter's Taxi service. We went into the "Wilds" and winding twisty flooded roads, People behind (who knew the road) crowding Me
and Street Lights non-existent. Sound Familiar.? They just had to wait.
Meanwhile Tenerife is warm and sunny (around 25) boo hoo.......

Ears and Teeth history now, I hope.?

Santiago
23-12-2012, 23:23
Yes, it's a Ford - a Focus Titanium X - bought with my savings from not smoking for nearly two years! I have moved up from my Fiesta because I needed more space to load all the recycling and bin bags in the caravan park!! It's Ice White, same as the Fiesta, although at the moment it is more Cornish mud-spattered white!

I know what you mean about the "Wilds", we have them all round us and yesterday we were almost cut off as two of the three roads we can use to leave here were flooded too deep for us to get through. Never mind, the evenings are getting lighter already, although only by a few minutes, but it won't be long before it's Spring.

Ears seem to be okay, but teeth not so good. The OH saw his dentist and he took out the temporary filling and put in another temporary filling saying that he would have to take the tooth out but didn't want to do it before Christmas. I bet he didn't, 'cos that was £45 and then there will be another charge for taking it out in early January. Crafty!! I bet he drives a Porsche!! Never mind it's only money!

Off to get the flowers for Mum's grave tomorrow - gotta make sure she is still well planted! Only my mother could be buried in the middle of a golf course so I have to walk over there. She always said don't buy flowers to put on her grave, but the only offerings I have in the garden are one sweet pea and two roses, one of which is nearly over. However, I'll see if Tesco have some on offer, that would have made her happy!

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/bouquet/t4426.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-bouquet.php)

warbey
31-12-2012, 20:56

I wrote a reply the next Day. When entering it said I couldn't. not signed in. I swore.....

Two tone Car now, white and Mud
Your Mum has a point. Cemetries are miserable Places. I am for Cremation. (saves in flowers)

Love Your Avatar. I think most of us in the U.K. qualify for that. It's really Eye catching.

Wet and windy Today again. Some Years ago They experimented "seeding" Clouds to make it Rain, cos there was a Drought. Pity They couldn't do it over the Atlantic, to drop it There instead.

Santiago
01-01-2013, 09:26
This writing on the phone is hard work so have sent for a dongle so that I can use a computer again. I tried linking my various computers and laptops through my phone but it just didn't want to connect.
Did you stay up for the new year, warbs? I couldn't be bothered as have to be up early anyway and have done it all before!! Anyway, Happy New Year to anyone visiting the dungeon!!

Javi
01-01-2013, 14:16
Happy New year for you too Santi. With that name, I wonder if you are from Spain.

I don't forget from you Warbey...a huge abrazo - I know you already know what that word stand for -

Keep posting guys,

Javi.

warbey
01-01-2013, 20:22
Hi Santi, Yes We stayed up partially because of loud Fireworks, but Jools Holland has a Show on ....Late..

So up till around three. We enjoyed a lot of it, and good Music can be in short supply.

No Javi, Santiago refers a little to the Apartments in P.D.L.A. 1, 2. and 3.

Javi is an Amigo Santi He knows a lot more English than I know Spanish, too!

Nice Day here Today (after I got up). Blue Skies and a breeze to dry up the Water.

Hope Your Line gets fixed soon Hun.

Buenos Noches.

Santiago
01-01-2013, 22:02
Sadly, Jovi, I am not Spanish. I first started using Santiago as a pen name after we landed in Santiago de Compostella to re-fuel on our way back from Tenerife in the early 80's. Somehow I have always used it since and I have also stayed in the Santiagos in PDLA and actually watched 3 and 4 being built!

Glad you had a good night, warbs. I was in bed by 10.30 and asleep by 11.30 so I didn't even hear the fireworks!

Think I shall soon be getting repetitive strain injury in my thumbs doing all this writing on my phone! Happy New Year!!!!

warbey
02-01-2013, 21:59
A few Days to go then. Hope the Phone's not Bankrupting You!

Back to rain Today, but We accomplished the Week's Shop, so not too bad.

Car needs a clean, the Roads were wet and filthy. Mine is only Silver....cough...

Two Pounds Heavier Today so I got off Lightly. Maybe get it off for the Cozzy February, but probably wont be able to LOOK at Water by then.....

Santiago
03-01-2013, 09:06
I know we all want to look slim and svelte in our cozzies but to be honest, does anyone really care? When you look around at everyone else, they all look just like you and me apart from the odd one or two!
Nobody knows you and you know nobody so just go and enjoy!!
I haven't incurred any extra costs yet as my phone is set up to pay £5 per month for the internet but I pay extra for calls and texts as I don't use it much for those.
My big shop today so had better get a move on - Adios!

Javi
03-01-2013, 17:22
Sadly, Jovi, I am not Spanish. I first started using Santiago as a pen name after we landed in Santiago de Compostella to re-fuel on our way back from Tenerife in the early 80's. Somehow I have always used it since and I have also stayed in the Santiagos in PDLA and actually watched 3 and 4 being built!

Glad you had a good night, warbs. I was in bed by 10.30 and asleep by 11.30 so I didn't even hear the fireworks!

Think I shall soon be getting repetitive strain injury in my thumbs doing all this writing on my phone! Happy New Year!!!!

Hi Santiago,

Santiago is a very Spanish name hence I asked. Good choice anyway.

Even Parque Santiago V was built. When are you planning to visit Tenerife again for?

Stretch your fingers after writing ;). bye

Javi.

warbey
03-01-2013, 22:03
Hi Santi, Ive been on Phone negotiating My No Claim Bonus.

Last Co were a bit vague and New Co wanted proof.!

All sorted now, (fingers crossed)

Hurry up back on Line

No I dont really care about Cozzy. I usually wear Shorts and avoid all but the Shower on Holidays..

Santiago
06-01-2013, 15:17
Hi Santiago,

Santiago is a very Spanish name hence I asked. Good choice anyway.

Even Parque Santiago V was built. When are you planning to visit Tenerife again for?

Stretch your fingers after writing ;). bye

Javi.

I am now back on the computer again and have to apologise as I can now see that your name is Javi and not Jovi as I wrote it on my phone. The words are so small on the phone that I not only had my contact lenses in but was wearing my glasses as well - and I still couldn't see!! However, the stretching of the fingers does help, as you suggested.
Sadly, I won't be in Tenerife again until November, but the Forum keeps me in contact.

Hi Santi, Ive been on Phone negotiating My No Claim Bonus.

Last Co were a bit vague and New Co wanted proof.!

All sorted now, (fingers crossed)

Hurry up back on Line

No I dont really care about Cozzy. I usually wear Shorts and avoid all but the Shower on Holidays..

Yes, they always want proof of a no claim bonus which I suppose is fair enough. Glad you got it sorted.
My car now resembles one of those Lippizaner horses - all white and covered with brown spots and splashes. I shall visit my local garden centre tomorrow afternoon and while I sit and have a nice cappuccino and read my book, two nice youngsters will give my car a jolly good clean. I do like to encourage local enterprise!!!

By the way, re. the cozzy, I only wear it on the balcony or in the pool, the rest of the time it's shorts and shirts - don't want to shock people too much!!

Don't forget to come and join us in the Vault for our celebratory meal and drinks!!

warbey
06-01-2013, 21:05
Good to see You in touch again. Thirty quid should be paid by Telecomms really, although they suffered floods more than a few.

Make sure plenty of water for washing Mud off, otherwise it's as good as Vim.!

See You when You escort Slodgey on His Kitchen Inspection, try and let Me know when Youre on the way,
There's a stray Dog hanging round for Santi's Scraps off the washer upper..:D:D:twak:

Javi
10-01-2013, 00:56
Sadly, I won't be in Tenerife again until November, but the Forum keeps me in contact.

Hi Santiago,

I can wait till November...

warbey
13-01-2013, 21:32

Hi Santiago,

I can wait till November...

Don't rub it in.....:D:D

Santiago
16-01-2013, 16:44
I don't have any choice, I have to wait until November. Although last year we did a sneaky week in April/May for my big birthday - surely this year it will be an even bigger birthday?

warbey
16-01-2013, 21:29
I don't have any choice, I have to wait until November. Although last year we did a sneaky week in April/May for my big birthday - surely this year it will be an even bigger birthday?

I seem to, remember a bigger Holiday.......

Sorry Hun couldn't resist.

Is Your System restored to Normal now.. Looks like B.T. have more troubles than Engineers.....

Santiago
16-01-2013, 23:50
I seem to, remember a bigger Holiday.......

Sorry Hun couldn't resist.

Is Your System restored to Normal now.. Looks like B.T. have more troubles than Engineers.....

Yes, I was put back together last Friday and have managed to answer all the emails I missed, etc. I have heard nothing from BT so now will have to go to the bother of writing to them to enquire about reimbursement!
I got quite used to using my Tapatalk on my mobile as I could do that anywhere. The only problem is that I have a Blackberry with a little teeny keyboard so it's hard work if I am writing a long epistle!! Also there is no function for "Like" as far as I can tell, which is a pity. Perhaps there will be one in the next upgrade!
No snow for you yet but I think it is probably on its way. Cornwall seems to be the only place which is unlikely to get any but then that is the story of this county - it misses out on everything!

warbey
17-01-2013, 20:52
Its been trying since Noon. (I think it's MM's leftovers).

Slowly going white now, and the ITV is going mad with Weather Warning of up to 15mm Snow and Gales to drift it.

Glad We are on the Lee Side of the " Mountain"

We took the Grandchildren to School 1pm till 3. There was certainly a Bite to the Wind

Thank God for Electric Blankets and Duvets!!!!!!

Santiago
17-01-2013, 23:45
It's just been miserable here. Don't like electric blankets but if it is very cold I like to put a duvet or fleecy throw under the bottom sheet and an extra duvet on top. It's like being in a thermal sandwich and definitely not conducive to getting up early in the morning!!!!!!!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sleep026.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

warbey
20-01-2013, 20:58
It's just been miserable here. Don't like electric blankets but if it is very cold I like to put a duvet or fleecy throw under the bottom sheet and an extra duvet on top. It's like being in a thermal sandwich and definitely not conducive to getting up early in the morning!!!!!!!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sleep026.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Not being 37 (like Double M) I can't be bothered getting up in the Morning anyway Hun.

Santiago
20-01-2013, 23:21
Not being 37 (like Double M) I can't be bothered getting up in the Morning anyway Hun.

Me either! That's one thing about being old - not having to get up at a certain time in the morning, (at least in the winter!), although the OH leaves at 7.30 on Monday to Friday, about 9.00 on Saturday and 7.00 on Sunday. I wave him off, feed the blackbirds and robins, make a cup of coffee and go back to bed!!

warbey
21-01-2013, 20:58
Me either! That's one thing about being old - not having to get up at a certain time in the morning, (at least in the winter!), although the OH leaves at 7.30 on Monday to Friday, about 9.00 on Saturday and 7.00 on Sunday. I wave him off, feed the blackbirds and robins, make a cup of coffee and go back to bed!!

No Milking then,?

Where We live, there is a Colony of Sparrows. Really tame they are too.
We have three Bushes about 6 feet High, with close Branches, so Hawks cant get in.
They play all Day. Lovely to watch.
My Favourates are Blackbirds. Their singing in Summer is something else.
Skylarks too, but not too many of those around nowadays.

We need something to clear Neighbour's Cats though. They're a ruddy nuisance.

Santiago
21-01-2013, 23:54
Yes, the blackbirds and robins are my favourites too. In the morning when the OH goes to work I throw out grapes for the blackbirds and they dive in from all round the garden to grab them. Sometimes they take them onto the garden shed roof and can't understand why they roll down and onto the ground. It's very comical to watch.

The robins don't have the grapes but they like soaked sultanas and I also get cheap cheese and cut it up into small squares for them. I have to do it very early otherwise the starlings come and gobble the lot! I agree about the sparrows too. It is great fun when they are all squabbling in the bushes.

warbey
22-01-2013, 21:38
Next Door puts out seed for them here.
He's not supposed to, but I'm not telling.........

I Didn't know about Grapes and Sultanas. Being Diabetic, Grapes are almost a No-No. 6 is Me maxed Out..

Sultanas I'm not fussy on either..

Think I'll stick to the Juice Hun.!

Santiago
31-01-2013, 23:55
Hi warbs! When you off then? Don't forget your wellies!!!!!

warbey
01-02-2013, 21:10
Tomorrow, Saturday.

Couple of Islands to the right I think. (so near, so far!)

Be nice to have a look round as all the Family seem to have visited except Us..

Should be landed by 6 and Hotel by 7.. Yes I am an Optimist..

If I* find a handy Cyber Cafe, I'll pop in, but otherwise, see You in a fortnight..
Hope Youre balanced Hun.?

Santiago
02-02-2013, 15:02
I know you've probably already left, but hope you have a super time. Get that camera clicking away!!

warbey
17-02-2013, 22:03
I know you've probably already left, but hope you have a super time. Get that camera clicking away!!

Left at 09.45 for the 13.30 Monarch Flight which left at 15.15 after late Aircraft arrival from ruddy Grenoble....
3hrs 20 exactly Runway to Runway, so at Hotel 7 p.m.

Weather..horrible for 9 of the 14 days.

Got some sort of tan though. Great Hotel but wrong Island.The crime rate is a lot lower though.......cough.....

Took a few Photies, but nowt inspiring I'm afraid..

Santiago
18-02-2013, 00:03
Aaaaah, warbs! Sounds as if it wasn't a great success. What a shame. However, at least the hotel was good, otherwise the whole thing could have been a complete disaster. I did check up to see if you were logged in but hoped you were having such a good time you didn't want to waste it on the Forum.

Never mind, there's always next time!!!

warbey
19-02-2013, 22:24
Santi, It was the best Hotel I have stayed in.

Staff lovely all depts.

The Accomodation was Self Catering Suites.. Lovely..
Windy most Days, best was My Fleece. Never without it.
Restful Holiday and Weather Apart, enjoyable, even though there were Kids everywhere......

Malteser Monkey
21-02-2013, 12:21

Nice one - you can stay !

I'd forgotten all about this place as it never is in today's posts !

is it just you two down here ?

kingbaker
21-02-2013, 12:50
Left at 09.45 for the 13.30 Monarch Flight which left at 15.15 after late Aircraft arrival from ruddy Grenoble....
3hrs 20 exactly Runway to Runway, so at Hotel 7 p.m.

Weather..horrible for 9 of the 14 days.

Got some sort of tan though. Great Hotel but wrong Island.The crime rate is a lot lower though.......cough.....

Took a few Photies, but nowt inspiring I'm afraid..

Should be gettin' compensation for the long delay. Did they feed and water you??:hello:

Santiago
21-02-2013, 17:40
Santi, It was the best Hotel I have stayed in.

Staff lovely all depts.

The Accomodation was Self Catering Suites.. Lovely..
Windy most Days, best was My Fleece. Never without it.
Restful Holiday and Weather Apart, enjoyable, even though there were Kids everywhere......

Sounds really nice. I only went there once and that was quite enough for me. The wind blew continuously for 13.5 days and only stopped when we were at the airport waiting to come home! The only place where I have had to buy a sweatshirt to keep warm!!! I vowed "never again" and I haven't broken that vow!!

warbey
21-02-2013, 19:24
We didnt go out much (or far) at Nights. Too cold and windy

Found a great Supermercado less than 10 mins away and got some 500 ml tins of Miggy at around 85 cents apiece.

Supplements at Hotel Bar with a great Barman so never thirsty.

Double M, We do get visitors, nice to see some of the Younger ones here, isn't it Santi.?

We managed two Days very little Wind. Youre right, the Wind cuts through You too.!

Santiago
21-02-2013, 23:01
We didnt go out much (or far) at Nights. Too cold and windy

Found a great Supermercado less than 10 mins away and got some 500 ml tins of Miggy at around 85 cents apiece.

Supplements at Hotel Bar with a great Barman so never thirsty.

Double M, We do get visitors, nice to see some of the Younger ones here, isn't it Santi.?

We managed two Days very little Wind. Youre right, the Wind cuts through You too.!

Yes, lovely to have some more company. I think it's much more private down here as so few people know we exist! I am trying to keep up with the page numbers on my signature, but it's not always possible as I forget to check.

warbey
22-02-2013, 19:41
Yes, lovely to have some more company. I think it's much more private down here as so few people know we exist! I am trying to keep up with the page numbers on my signature, but it's not always possible as I forget to check.

Its still a lot nearer to this Thread than any other means..

I generally use the Enquity slot on the top Right.

I get Dungeon and weather Threads that way.. Quite easy really.

Thye Younger Ones may use other ways, but I'm old fashioned and set in My Ways..:tiphat::tiphat:

Santiago
22-02-2013, 23:16
Its still a lot nearer to this Thread than any other means..

I generally use the Enquity slot on the top Right.

I get Dungeon and weather Threads that way.. Quite easy really.

Thye Younger Ones may use other ways, but I'm old fashioned and set in My Ways..:tiphat::tiphat:

I do that too, it's easier than checking all the posts of the day, especially when there are three pages of them! It's really not old fashioned, warbs, it's using one's initiative - something the youngsters have difficulty doing!

warbey
23-02-2013, 20:43
You do say such nice things to Me.

I too like Your Avatar.....I note the clothes nicely folded in the Basket as well.!

Now..about this Brewery.......:spin::spin:

Santiago
26-02-2013, 23:22
You do say such nice things to Me.

I too like Your Avatar.....I note the clothes nicely folded in the Basket as well.!

Now..about this Brewery.......:spin::spin:

It's about half a mile way by road, so less across the fields! I actually worked there for 18 months after I left my full time job but it was so successful, (the Brewery, not my job), that I left as I only wanted a part time occupation. It was privately owned when I was there but is now owned by Coors and is a huge operation. Being north east of us, whenever the wind blows from that direction you can smell the malt cooking - rather like a very strong ovaltine - and it is really quite sickly. However, I believe that the beer is still very popular so I don't see any chance of them shutting up shop in the near future. If you come across a beer called Doom Bar, that is their most popular one!

warbey
27-02-2013, 19:55
Your part of the Country in the News again.

Some Council numpty saying handicapped Kids should be put down, and 18 months to apologise..

There seems to be more than the odd one Wherever You go these Days..

Lovely Day here Today. We managed to clean the Car, inside ( O.H.) and Out.

Went to pick up the Grandkids from School and got back to find a large Bird had left some Deposits.

I need a Twelve Bore I think.......

I think the remnants of the Brewing make good Fertiliser..Bet You know that though....

Santiago
28-02-2013, 23:47
The council numpty is an old friend who is the very last person you would think would say anything like that. The reason for the delay was because it took so long for the Cornwall Council Standards committee to decide what had happened and what he should do about it. He had already apologised several times and I can't understand why he said what he did. I know he had a stroke a few years ago and he hasn't been the same cheerful person since, so maybe that had something to do with it. Having been on the local parish council for several years, I know how frustrating it can be when people don't understand why you can't do all the things they would like you to do, especially with all the government restrictions. Sermon over!

Not a lovely day here, cold and raw although the temp wasn't that low. I did a quick swan around Tesco this morning and then spent the afternoon working at the jolly old computer. Now, shall read a few more posts and then go to bed!

warbey
01-03-2013, 21:18
I have done a bit too at a few Levels., and know a bit about "Nodding Donkeys".

My frustrations are in how LITTLE You can do.

Thats for another time.

We do Our shop at the Beginning of the Week. First Aldi then Tesco for what We can't get in Aldi.

As We are not too fond of the Local Asda, We rarely go in there, unless I need Alcohol occasionally.

A bit more Here then Telly with O.H. before Bed..

warbey
02-03-2013, 21:37
Mopped and vacuumed right through.

Couple of Cans of Miggy on the Top, with a Glass.

Inspect anytime You want now, Slodgie...

Santiago
01-04-2013, 20:52
Hi warbs, if you are around. It is certainly nice and clean down here, not like the Vault which is very dusty and has an air of abandonment. Any sign of cainaries? Or is she still having connection problems?

Malteser Monkey
04-04-2013, 11:07
still connections probs - she managed a little email to me

forgot about this place does look nice and clean down here

Santiago
13-04-2013, 22:27
still connections probs - she managed a little email to me

forgot about this place does look nice and clean down here

Well, warbs and I pop in from time to time just to make sure things are kept shipshape and Bristol fashion - and in case Slodgy pokes his nose down here and tries to close us down!!!

Malteser Monkey
14-04-2013, 09:41
Well, warbs and I pop in from time to time just to make sure things are kept shipshape and Bristol fashion - and in case Slodgy pokes his nose down here and tries to close us down!!!

Ahh well done you lot !

Will be nice to have C back when's she can

Santiago
14-04-2013, 22:16
Ahh well done you lot !

Will be nice to have C back when's she can

Is it computer problems or connection problems, MM? Is it worth me writing to her by snail mail via her "Casa" address as advertised?

Malteser Monkey
15-04-2013, 08:43
Is it computer problems or connection problems, MM? Is it worth me writing to her by snail mail via her "Casa" address as advertised?

I'd leave it for a while hun - did you not see her thread about going to hospital ?

Santiago
15-04-2013, 21:38
I'd leave it for a while hun - did you not see her thread about going to hospital ?

Oh no! I had quite a few days over Easter when I was too busy to keep up with the Forum and then, when I got back on again, there was too much to read through to catch up! Please send me a PM when you hear anything!!

Malteser Monkey
15-04-2013, 21:49
Oh no! I had quite a few days over Easter when I was too busy to keep up with the Forum and then, when I got back on again, there was too much to read through to catch up! Please send me a PM when you hear anything!!

will do hun xx

warbey
18-04-2013, 21:06
Still nice and Tidy, but I did a bit of Dusting, following the Gales.

Just a Reminder to Santiago and Malteser Monkey, to open the Lines of Communication again.

No signs of Cainaries yet. She just dropped out without trace some weeks ago, but
I spotted the Post about Anaesthetica at La Laguna.
Anyone in touch please wish Her all the Best. In the Real World that is..

It would be a good excuse for a Party though, wouldn't it.?

Malteser Monkey
18-04-2013, 21:09
will do I always let her know hun

Santiago
23-04-2013, 22:21
Hey, you know that old safe in the back corner that we all thought was empty? It's full of red - well, it was full of red until about two hours ago and now it's only half full and going down by the minute!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink058.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

warbey
26-04-2013, 20:20
Hey, you know that old safe in the back corner that we all thought was empty? It's full of red - well, it was full of red until about two hours ago and now it's only half full and going down by the minute!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink058.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

The Fridge is empty too.! Did Malteser Monkey have Her Party Here.?........

Any Red left Santi, or Miggy.?:yum::yum:

Santiago
26-04-2013, 22:37
The Fridge is empty too.! Did Malteser Monkey have Her Party Here.?........

Any Red left Santi, or Miggy.?:yum::yum:

Still a couple of bottles of red and I brought in some cheese straws as well (homemade ones with lashings of cheese!).

warbey
27-04-2013, 18:27
Still a couple of bottles of red and I brought in some cheese straws as well (homemade ones with lashings of cheese!).

I left a Box of empties for the Re-Cycle Van.

Can't get hold of Suej for a Fresh Bulk Delivery of Red and a little less White..

I left most of the Straws Santi, I had Toast with Best Butter on instead.

It soaks up the Wine a lot better. x

warbey
02-05-2013, 20:47
Remnants of the Hen Night safely in the Fridge.

One Pair of High Heels size 5 in the Cloakroom.

To reclaim a Bra please contact Me..

Hangover remedies on the Counter or Kitchen Table.

all Spirits where the Should be, in the Lock up Store.

All wine available to Drink. (New Delivery from Suej. (I Hope).

The Confetti willbe delivered tomorrow, also 7 lb of Rice.. Any Left will be used for Curried Chicken this Saturday.

Santiago
04-05-2013, 22:48
Well done, warbs, I knew we could count on you! How on earth did you have a bra? Is it for your man boobs? Glad you have locked up the spirits, don't want them getting out and making mischief, do we? I have poured you out a red, warbs, so come on and put your feet up and enjoy!!

warbey
07-05-2013, 19:42
No Santi, I am not quite 38b. In Mantalk XL, so not guilty.

Think it Might be Sal's.

Nice drop of Red this. As for the Spirits, I was thinking of Pandora.........

Ah well, I'll get back to Painting the Guest Cell B. A was Pink and B Blue, wasn't it..?

Santiago
09-05-2013, 21:46
Yes, spot on, warbs! Don't forget Cell B was going to have those stars on the ceiling to make it seem like the guest was star gazing!!

warbey
10-05-2013, 19:56
[QUOTE=Santiago;286149]Yes, spot on, warbs! Don't forget Cell B was going to have those stars on the ceiling to make it seem like the guest was star gazing!![/QUOTE

That would match with the Real Observatory,
somewhere around Teide I think.Stars are what I would like some of these Robbing B...People to see as a reward.

Great how the Irish Chap was helped. Not the First either.......

]

Santiago
12-05-2013, 16:53
Yes, it's a strange old world we live in - but it could be worse, couldn't it?

Never mind, today it's Lazy Day because it's raining and my campers, etc., are staying indoors. We had lunch at lunchtime for a change and lit the fire as well. Then we watched the Grand Prix and also the IPL T20 on ITV4. Still watching the second match and would like to have seen Somerset playing in the ECB 40 as well, but it was rained off! Vey sporty we are - from our armchairs!!!!

warbey
28-05-2013, 19:56
Just checked here. Ive put some Air fresheners in as it smells Stuffy.

I came for the Drinks Delivery, He was early too.

Cava Baileys Brandy Rum Vodka all in the Lockup, ready for the net function

Sad it's so quiet Here, used to be such a happy Place with loads of Visitors........

Santiago
29-05-2013, 07:58
Thanks for the refreshments, warbs. I check down here fairly regularly but because the thread no longer appears on the list for today, no one comes here except you and me! Shame!!
Bit early in the day for a tipple but I would kill for one of cainaries barraquitoos!!!

warbey
11-06-2013, 20:24
Hi, just checking Santiago I thought I would oil the Gates which were creaking again..

We should have had the Party here, mostly soundproofed, and no Neighbours..

This Area is quiet too at present. A good Place for cainaries to recuperate.

providing We keep the Alcohol locked up.

An occasional Barraquito for Medicinal Purposes though.?

Perhaps a stick of Welsh Rock too...?

Did You have the Puncture in the New Car.? Sounds unlucky to Me.......

Santiago
11-06-2013, 21:44
Yes, a perfect place for cainaries to spend her days in peace and quiet - good idea warbs. I'll put the barraquito makings all ready for her!

Yes, I did have a puncture in a tyre on the new car. I took it in to have it plugged, although I hate having tyres plugged as I never feel safe with them at the speeds I drive! However, the lads said it couldn't be plugged and I'd have to have a new tyre. Okay, said I merrily - £203.79 is what I am going to have to part with tomorrow!! I did ask if that included disposal of the old tyre, wheel balance, VAT, fitting back on the car, stowage of the steel wheel back in the boot,staff party remuneration, and a payoff for the director of ATS and the lads all roared with laughter and then said "No, that's extra!" I think I'll get my pensioner's bus pass instead - well, I would except we do'n have any buses anywhere near where I live!!!!

warbey
17-06-2013, 20:50
Sorry Santiago Ive not looked in for a while..
What on Earth costs over 200..? Sounds steep to Me.
Is there no Competition. One Locally would be around 100 tops.
No proper spare is a Pain too. I now have a Car without one..(at the Moment)

I hope the Season is going well. Being busy though, never kept Me out of trouble..
Community tomorrow, so Ive no chance.......x

Santiago
17-06-2013, 22:49
Expensive car = expensive tyres!!! This is my "Look what you can buy if you give up smoking" car!!! At least I managed to sell a holiday to the sales manager where I bought the car and he's staying down here now!!!!

No complaints about the season although it seems to be generally quiet at the moment. I am full up but had a quiet week last week. It is all to do with the Jubilee and the Olympics last year, I think. I had people who had to cancel their normal weeks and move to different parts of the season so I actually have the same bookings as last year but at different times!!

Hope all is well up in the Celtic regions and that the rain has missed you this time round!

warbey
22-06-2013, 20:42
All is well up here, Santiago

I used to work on the Railways. My Holidays were Rostered, and went forward two Months consecutive Years then backwards the same till the end of the Holiday Season, (April to end of September.)

It was a Pain, as often The Dates were unknown until shortly before they occurred.

I now appreciate having a bit more freedom of choice, except for Grand kids School Taxi Service.......

Very glad I havent a Car with expensive Tyres though, as most of Our Ciggie cash is diverted to Holidays..

The House smells sweeter too, doesn't it.?...:tiphat:

Santiago
22-06-2013, 22:04
Yes, the house smells of virtually nothing at all unless we have been cutting the grass out side!

Working on the railways doesn't sound like much fun as far as the holidays were concerned. However, at least you had a decent amount!!!

My hols now have to be fitted in around the summer season so can't go away until after the caravan park closes at the end of October and must be back by opening time on April 1st or Easter whichever is the earlier. When I was working full time I was even more restricted as I had the job and the caravan park as well. But I like to go out to the sun sometime before Christmas because it makes the winters shorter.

warbey
25-06-2013, 22:08
The Holidays were Two Weeks only. for quite a few Years.

An extra Week was added later on, which had to be used up in the Winter Period.

Long Hours and little Pay meant Holidays were carefully Budgetted at best.

Travel facilities meant Rail Travel was the way to go, with Continental Travel Once every 12 Months.

so, We got to Spain....and We loved it, and still do.. Planes get there a lot quicker though.....

Santiago
01-08-2013, 22:44
Yes, I know what you mean about budgeting. We used to love going to Mallorca in early June as an extra holiday after silage. We always did a last minute bargain so we had no idea where we were staying or which part of the island we were visiting. But it was fun and we had three or four really nice holidays. We always flew though, warbs, 'cos neither of us is any good with ships. I did once go to Switzerland with my Mum and that was by train as she wouldn't fly. It was a heck of a long journey though and I don't think I would like to repeat it.

warbey
02-08-2013, 19:22
Thought this Place had been demolished.?

I always try to make the Journey part of the Holiday. Overnight through France is an experience and apart from the Geography of the Area, You meet many varied People.

I remember coming back one Year, the first time We went by Train, and We Travelled in a Compartment full of French en Route to Paris.

When the Train arrived They all got up and Left. No byes or cheerios. Most weird.....

Never been to Cornwall, takes about 8 hrs. When it's 4 to Tenerife with Someone else Driving says it all.

Question. Do You know anything about Plymouth.? A friend may be living there shortly.

I love the smell of Silage Do They still add Molasses.?
Santiago just a Tip Ive Posted here.

Santiago
02-08-2013, 22:12
Nope, no molasses in our silage, just grass cut and rolled up into a plastic covered bale!

Plymouth is a very nice city just on the borders of Devon and Cornwall. Big naval dockyard at Devonport next to the River Tamar, which separates Devon from Cornwall. Jolly nice shopping mall in the centre and lots of shops also in the middle of the city. Plymouth Hoe is nice with lovely views out across Plymouth Sound. Depends where your friends are going to be living but the whole city is surrounded by open country and the edge of Dartmoor on the landward side and, of course, Plymouth Sound and the English Channel on the seaward side. There is a good ferry port and you can get across to Santander or Roscoff and St. Malo. There is lots of stuff on the internet and it's quite nice to have a look at it on Google Earth!

Hope all is well up in the Celtic fringes!!

warbey
03-08-2013, 21:01
Thanks Hun for the Information.

I don't know about Celtic Fringes. The Post Office made a mess of Our Post Code, moving it a Street away, and

according to Them, We are in Cheshire. Doesn't bother Me too much as most of My Life was spent there,

Just annoying..

I always thought that Polythene made things sweat, so I'm surprised nothing is added to act as a Preservative.

Santiago
04-08-2013, 17:35
Think it's to make it rot!! Cows seem to like rotten grass for some reason although I think I would prefer grass!!

warbey
05-08-2013, 19:43
Think it's to make it rot!! Cows seem to like rotten grass for some reason although I think I would prefer grass!!

Gas or Grass.? When I was a Kid, Hay Carts were loaded with a Pikle with Loose Hay, after it had been turned to Ripen it.

Long time since I last saw a Bale of Hay. Mindyou I don't go near Horses much either..

Santiago
26-08-2013, 22:04
Gas or Grass.? When I was a Kid, Hay Carts were loaded with a Pikle with Loose Hay, after it had been turned to Ripen it.

Long time since I last saw a Bale of Hay. Mindyou I don't go near Horses much either..

Now into harvesting with our 1967 Claas Matador combine. The OH is hoping to finish tomorrow if the weather stays dry. The combine has already cost him a fortune in spares this year but it is cheaper and more convenient than getting in a contractor!.

warbey
27-08-2013, 19:39
Now into harvesting with our 1967 Claas Matador combine. The OH is hoping to finish tomorrow if the weather stays dry. The combine has already cost him a fortune in spares this year but it is cheaper and more convenient than getting in a contractor!.

I think that Combine was a bit unusual looking in those Days.

What Tractor does He use.?

I used to drive a Ford Major mostly, with a little grey Ferguson when Hay Mowing....

I drove the Major through the Mersey Tunnel a Couple of times too. We did a Sports Field nr the Aerodrome

which I still call Speke.

Santiago
27-08-2013, 22:53
The combine just has a platform in front of the grain tank with a seat and a steering wheel - too hot when the sun is shining and too cold when the wind is blowing.

He drives a McCormick 115 tractor also a Case JXU something or other and there is an old Zetor for scraping out the yard. They are all getting a bit older now but not as old as the combine.

I wish they had kept the name Speke for the airfield or just called it Liverpool airport. There seems to be a habit of calling airports after flawed celebrities which I find quite sad!

warbey
29-08-2013, 19:47
Ive no experience of those Tractors.

Yes, I agree with all You said about Airport Names.

I didn't like the Person but respect His Achievements and subsequent Bank Balance.

warbey
14-12-2013, 21:20
Now it's December..

Doesnt time fly....................???

Santiago
14-12-2013, 22:25
Now it's December..

Doesnt time fly....................???

How right you are - another Bah, Humbug season is upon us!!

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/christmas/t07133.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-christmas.php?page=6)

warbey
15-12-2013, 21:10
How right you are - another Bah, Humbug season is upon us!!

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/christmas/t07133.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-christmas.php?page=6)

You are so right..

Santiago
15-12-2013, 23:04
All relatives get cash now instead of a present - then they don't have to come round and ask for the receipt to go and change whatever the present was and stay and drink everything alcoholic in the house while I am looking for the paperwork!

warbey
24-12-2013, 21:04
Just wondering if this works..
Santiago warbey Only way is to try it..

I hear this nasty weather has hit Cornwall and Devon with Power Cuts.

Hope You escaped Hun...?

Double M has Snow. We have Rain and it's just a little Chilly..

Santiago
24-12-2013, 23:56
Nope, not much problem here. We had 20mm of rain on two consecutive days but also some sunshine so no complaints.

Have been frantically busy trying to get all my cards done. There are so many messages that have to be put in personally for each one and it takes me hours and hours. I still have caravanners I haven't seen for years, writing to tel me all the latest and it's nice to be able to keep in touch, but takes up a lot of time.

Hope you are okay up there in the Celtic hinterland, and that you have a lovely Christmas!

warbey
15-02-2014, 13:15
😅😤😤🔙🔙 I think I should have hibernated down here, instead of scuttling around in the rain and floods we all have experienced lately.

Tshirt
15-02-2014, 13:26
I don't think I've been down here before, is it dry?

Santiago
24-02-2014, 23:06
I don't think I've been down here before, is it dry?

Only if you haven't discovered the liquid refreshment in the cupboard under the stairs!!!!!!!

marbro8
19-04-2014, 20:43
it's quiet on here tonight guys?

kingbaker
20-04-2014, 07:11
it's quiet on here tonight guys?

yep ......loadsa peeps MIA!!:(:D;):)

Belinda
03-07-2014, 15:50
Oh woe is me, where are all the dungeonees? Mind you, I have of course been extremely absent myself ...
but just thought I would pop in as I was chez Canairies yesterday. I told her that all her mates on here have been enquiring after her she says, 'Please send them all my love.'
So there you go, please consider it sent!
I'm sure that one day she'll get round to sending it herself!

warbey
08-08-2014, 20:00
Oh woe is me, where are all the dungeonees? Mind you, I have of course been extremely absent myself ...
but just thought I would pop in as I was chez Canairies yesterday. I told her that all her mates on here have been enquiring after her she says, 'Please send them all my love.'
So there you go, please consider it sent!
I'm sure that one day she'll get round to sending it herself!

I like the Phrase extemely absent............has a ring to it

Good to hear Cainaries is on the mend.

perhaps We should get a Coach Trip up to visit Her.? (and the Manxman ).

Was it Ted who drunk the Last Bottle of Brut.?

warbey
23-01-2015, 21:44

Just doing a sweep around, to see no-one forgotten or locked in the CELLAR.

I think slodgedad has wizzed around since He went Off-line....??

Where has Belinda gone.....? Anyone seen Her..... cainaries maybe...?:tiphat::tiphat: