PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental 2 bed house or apartment for 1-2 months in any location from November 2014

Dazzling_jane
29-10-2014, 23:08
Dear Forumers,

i've almost lost my hope to find 2 bedroom house or apartment by reasonable price per month (not per week).
We are planning to visit Tenerife in November-December.
I don't care about location, small finca in mountains is a very good variant for me. But long term rentals what I've found are available for 3 months and more.

Do you have any variants?

karinagal
01-11-2014, 10:52
Sorry that I can't help you but maybe a gentle 'bump' might bring your question to the top of the list and get it seen...

delderek
01-11-2014, 13:03
Dear Forumers,

i've almost lost my hope to find 2 bedroom house or apartment by reasonable price per month (not per week).
We are planning to visit Tenerife in November-December.
I don't care about location, small finca in mountains is a very good variant for me. But long term rentals what I've found are available for 3 months and more.

Do you have any variants?

A two month let is the problem. Three months or more is classed as long term let, and not subject to tourist letting laws. therefore it is legal to rent residential properties. Other wise you will legally only find shorter term lets on tourist complexes that will charge rent weekly, at much higher rates.