PDA

View Full Version : How good are you at reading other people's emotions?

KirstyJay
02-11-2014, 19:30
Apparently I am incredibly observant...

You’re incredibly observant. You are very alert and have strong instincts. You are able to read people’s emotions and make sense of the way they are feeling in an instant. You don’t miss a beat and it is hard to get much past you! Have you ever thought about working as a detective?

http://www.playbuzz.com/margottouitou10/how-observant-are-you-really

primrose
02-11-2014, 20:29
You’re incredibly observant. You are very alert and have strong instincts. You are able to read people’s emotions and make sense of the way they are feeling in an instant. You don’t miss a beat and it is hard to get much past you! Have you ever thought about working as a detective?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I did one yesterday that said I was a Psychopath. Oh well you can't win em all.

LUCKY
02-11-2014, 20:34
yes i observed the lady had a beard and red eyes :flatcap:
not much gets past me :flatcap:

canarybird
02-11-2014, 22:11

macdonald5
02-11-2014, 22:30

Same for me, are there any different outcomes ?

Malteser Monkey
03-11-2014, 10:21

Same here again mind you I am Spec Agent double M:cheeky:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Same here again mind you I am Spec Agent double M:cheeky:

2nd time entering totally different answers

You tend to notice the big things in life, however small details may not be your forte. The key to being more observant is paying close attention to your instincts and ensuring that you are listening carefully when others are reaching out to you.

melm
03-11-2014, 19:24
Incredibly observant. We must be a clever lot on here:wave:

blondie
03-11-2014, 22:36
Same here , incredibly observant, so many of these doing the rounds just now , must see me coming got to do them all.