PDA

View Full Version : 1 or 2 bed let needed in Los Gigantes or Puerto Santiago area from January to April 2015

spanglish
09-11-2014, 03:23
Hola,

I am looking for a short let in the Los Gigantes or Puerto Santiago area sometime from January to the end of April 2015 (many consider areas near by)

Anything considered, House, Apartment, the quieter the better, would consider a hotel with or without facilities, 1 or 2 bed.

Happy to house sit for part of that time if needed & then find another place for the remainder so quite flexible.

Middle aged businessman person looking for R&R...

Many thanks...

carronlee
09-12-2014, 14:48
check out Astliz estate agents. they deal with that area and are very good. :wave:loads on their website. good luck

kseniya
11-12-2014, 11:26
did you find what you need? i have 2 bed apart in Los Gigantes

hughtyleruk
11-12-2014, 11:38
Can you give me more info on this please. I want a flat from Jan6th to early April as I am working in Tenerife for three months cycle guiding.

Hughtyleruk

kseniya
11-12-2014, 11:52
Its two bedroom flat in Calle Herador, Edificio Ma Jesus, Puerto Santiago in Los Gigantes, flat absolutely new, with one big balcony, entrance to the balcony from living room and bedroom, , kitchen open plan, parking just infront of the building, price for one month is 600 euros and bills already included if you give me your email then i could send you photos

hughtyleruk
11-12-2014, 13:31
I am interested but cannot work out how to private message you on this forum?

kseniya
11-12-2014, 13:44
i am passing you now my email, you can send me message there, security is not allowing to write the email then try this option: islatenerife14 then put att and then write gmail dot com

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

or just pass me your number i will call you and write down email by phone