PDA

View Full Version : Other Erasmus + internship in Puerto de la Cruz

Optimus
10-11-2014, 13:16
We are looking for native English graduates/undergraduates to get experience in our company in Puerto de la Cruz.

Please reply to thread if interested.

Sharples1980
11-11-2014, 22:40
Hi my name is Shaun and I am moving to Tenerife on the 07/01/2015,

I lived there quite a few years ago and have never quite settled since moving back to England.

I am 34 years old and I am capable of a whole host of duties which will hopefully benefit me on the Island.

I have worked in the building trade for several years in Jobs ranging from demolition labourer, site supervisor, hod carrier, excavator driver.

My real flair was in sales though which was only realised after being temporarily laid off due to a contract ending.

I have sold telecoms, gas and electricity, PPI on the phone while also selling face to face with the public and trade selling reclaimed building materials such as slates, stone, flags, bricks etc etc.

I have bar work experience as I worked at Linekers when I was last over there and have also worked at the Red Lion in Magaluf and Bobbys on BCM Square, and worked on the booze cruises in Ibiza ( in my younger days of course lol ).

I am also Tefl certified as I was going to work in an orphanage in Mozambique but had to put the plans on hold due to financial issues.

I am a born hard worker and can adapt to any environment at any time.

I am not expecting a job ready rolled out when I get there but if there is any interest I am happy to work a week for free to prove my worth for the right job.

Look forward to hearing from you or even more forward to seeing you as the dates are getting closer now and I am all pumped up now ready to start my new life in the sunshine :wave.

Please pm if you see any attributes of interest or if there is anything I have not covered and I will respond asap.

Have a great day and hopefully see you soon

Shaun

Optimus
12-11-2014, 10:39
Hi Shaun,

thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, what we are looking for right now is a student coming with a scholarship for us to train. however, please send me your CV to *removed. Please use the PM facility to send personal details as per the forum rules*

Thanks

LauraGreen
28-11-2014, 22:36
Hello,

I am very interested in a position if there is still one available. I am a recent graduate in Tourism and Management, I am available soon for work so would like to hear more should you still have a position available.

Kind Regards

Laura Green

Optimus
04-12-2014, 13:40
Hi Laura,

thanks for replying. The position is still available. How can I get in touch with you?

LauraGreen
05-12-2014, 16:41
Hello,

My email address is *removed. Use PM* I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Optimus
09-12-2014, 09:40
Hello Laura,

unfortunately you cannot write your e-mail address in a message and it has been removed by forum administrator.
If you read the full thread of this conversation you will see my reply to Shaun on 12/11/2014 with an e-mail address where to send CV, *removed. Please use the PM facility to send personal details as per the forum rules*

gintare
13-03-2015, 21:38
Hello,

My email address is *removed. Use PM* I look forward to hearing from you soon.

hi laura, did you find a placement for your intership? :)