PDA

View Full Version : When's the best time to book Summer 2015 flights?

Rodders
14-11-2014, 12:00
Guys,

I could do with some feed back regarding booking my summer 2015 flights. My family and I (2 adults, 2 children (10 & 11) Normally fly our to Tenerife for two weeks or so around the 3rd week in July. In the past we have book around now, and would normally pay around £800 return from Gatwick to TFS. This year we are getting quotes of in excess of £1000. When is the best time to book flights?

theslaters
14-11-2014, 13:03
Norwegian summer July flights came out a couple of months ago believe it or not they were 39.95 each way.
We always go for Oct half term but had rain again this year so booked for summer OUCH flying out 12th August 80 quid each 1 way waited for the Norwegian flights to be released double ouch between 150/250 each and not even the dates I wanted.
We had already booked accomadation so for the first time ever have booked indirect flights via sky scanner but only 120 each return but when it's x5 its a huge saving for another hour and half.
Good luck but the early bird and all that.

Blum
01-01-2016, 06:56
Tenerife sounds like a very nice place as i have heard about it through a lot of the people i know. Also being a traveler i always love to expericne places like these a lot. According to my point of view, and also my expericnes says that you should take this tour while august. The weather will be so accurate and wonderful there while this tour and i'm pretty sure that you will have fun there.