PDA

View Full Version : Which body part do you think with?

KirstyJay
15-11-2014, 02:01
I got head... I wonder if any of the blokes will get 'willy' ;)

http://www.playbuzz.com/scotto/which-body-part-do-you-think-with

Addick
15-11-2014, 10:03
You think with your sexy parts!:o

You are a very passionate person who LOVES getting carried away in the moment. You live for the thrill, to experience passion and joy at every possible moment. You've made a lot of questionable decisions in your life, but you don't regret any of them. You live fast and enjoy every minute!

Can't really see me in that description but I'll take it :devil2:

primrose
15-11-2014, 10:09
You think with your head!

You are a very logical and sophisticated person. You think with your brain and always take your time before speaking out and making decisions. You like to view life from every angle, think about the outcome of your possible actions and pick the one that's right for you. You don't get carried away easily, and you don't like to feel overwhelmed with emotions. ?????????

canarybird
15-11-2014, 11:07
You think with your head!

You are a very logical and sophisticated person. You think with your brain and always take your time before speaking out and making decisions. You like to view life from every angle, think about the outcome of your possible actions and pick the one that's right for you. You don't get carried away easily, and you don't like to feel overwhelmed with emotions.

Malteser Monkey
15-11-2014, 11:44
Head too !:D

lynno52
15-11-2014, 12:54
Not me, I got Gut:

' you believe that a person should always trust his instincts and act according to them.You live your life to the fullest , never plan anything ahead and always trust this inner force you have inside . So far trusting your instinct has got you pretty far in life, so keep on doing what you do. '

Malteser Monkey
15-11-2014, 13:03
Not me, I got Gut:

You can get pills for that mate:D:nursepatient:

melm
15-11-2014, 13:12
Not me, I got Gut:

' you believe that a person should always trust his instincts and act according to them.You live your life to the fullest , never plan anything ahead and always trust this inner force you have inside . So far trusting your instinct has got you pretty far in life, so keep on doing what you do. '

same here I got gut. Off the the chemist :wink2:

Angusjim
15-11-2014, 13:55
With a very small organ which does not take long to come to a conclusion:laugh::laugh:

Malteser Monkey
15-11-2014, 20:58
With a very small organ which does not take long to come to a conclusion:laugh::laugh:

you didn't bother with the test icular then ........:D

Now I think that's a good one 10/10 for me:fpull:

warbey
15-11-2014, 21:24

My rating was Head too.

We must be a collective something.!!!

I had another go, out of curiosity and got Feet (or both ends)

primrose
15-11-2014, 21:33

My rating was Head too.

We must be a collective something.!!!

I had another go, out of curiosity and got Feet (or both ends)

I did it again and got feet.

Malteser Monkey
15-11-2014, 23:44
I did it again and got feet.

One or two hun ?

primrose
16-11-2014, 00:07
One or two hun ?

Oh, got to be two.:wink2: