PDA

View Full Version : Health Where would be the best location to open a chiropractic surgery in Tenerife?

Killarney
15-11-2014, 23:50
So I was thinking of opening a chiropractic clinic in Tenerife. I have 15 years experience and recently sold my practice in the Algarve. I see on the Spanish association there are 3 in Santa Cruz and one in El Medano.
So I was thinking perhaps Costa Adeje but just an idea. Really looking mostly to service an underserviced area but I am open to all locations even Santa Cruz.
Yes I am an EU citizen, fully qualified and I speak fluent Spanish. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Killarney
25-11-2014, 03:51
Ok so after further research I see there is Dr. Luke in Los Cristianos, Dr. Rodermans in the capital and Steven Settino in El Medino. Those are all the registered clinics. I am now thinking about Puerto De la Cruz. Anyone live in that area that I could contact? There seems to be some kind of chiropractic clinic there but not registered.

KirstyJay
25-11-2014, 13:24
You could try the west coast too... Playa San Juan, Alcalá, Puerto Santiago or Los Gigantes. All cheap rental areas and a good number of local expats.

Killarney
26-11-2014, 02:09
Thanks for that! I hadn't thought of those places as they seemed remote.
Those look like great spots with the best weather on the island! Population may be a bit low. If I could find an office cheap enough it may be worth it and have a part time office maybe. Was listening to Atlantis radio today out of Los Gigantes....:)
I am looking on idealista.com and pisos.com for offices but may need to wait to get there and go sign hunting. There seems to very little decent offices for a reasonable price in those areas. Maybe I am just picky.

KirstyJay
27-11-2014, 02:00
try www.servihabitat.com too, or www.fotocasa.com, www.milanuncios.com, www.segundamano.com

http://www.servihabitat.com/alquiler/local/sta-cruz-tenerife/isla-de-tenerife/guia-de-isora/73003114