PDA

View Full Version : I'm a celebrity get me out of here!

Chine
19-11-2014, 21:47
Anyone else watching it ? I think it's hilarious , I reckon Mel Sykes to win,she's got a great personality and of course is absolutely smokin hot to go with it :spin:

Leam_Lin
20-11-2014, 10:13
Usually think its rubbish, this time around its great. OH can't stand it. This time the mix is excellent, mardy ass Gemma has left after 3 days which reportedly is the minimum stay to collect her £100,000!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Craig Charles has also left the camp to return to the UK due to the death of his brother.

chifleta
20-11-2014, 16:43
I love the programme, what can I say, i'm evil, and the British public are just as evil hahahahahaa (insert evil laugh) hahahahahahaha :crylaughing: ..... so, change of subject, who fancies eating kangaroo youknowwhats LOL

Malteser Monkey
20-11-2014, 16:54
I love the programme, what can I say, i'm evil, and the British public are just as evil hahahahahaa (insert evil laugh) hahahahahahaha :crylaughing: ..... so, change of subject, who fancies eating kangaroo youknowwhats LOL

not watching it - but I saw a snippet (lol) of tonight's trial - its a prawn co ck tail - leave that with you - I had to switch it off I was gipping

lol TF **** that word out

Chine
20-11-2014, 18:34
Usually think its rubbish, this time around its great. OH can't stand it. This time the mix is excellent, mardy ass Gemma has left after 3 days which reportedly is the minimum stay to collect her £100,000!

Craig Charles has also left the camp to return to the UK due to the death of his brother.

That Gemma was a complete mare ! Seriously what a muppet , she new what to expect , just a bit of extra publicity and money , glad she's gone

I thought Craig Charles would do quite well he's a bit of a character, shame about his brother

YES !!! It's great to be evil , I would eat kangaroo bits in fact I'd eat anything!

melm
20-11-2014, 19:15
I love watching it ,the funniest thing on TV I think. OK so we laugh at other peoples misery:devil2::crazy: just glad I dont have to eat all the unmentionables.

Glad Gemma has gone what was she expecting? I believe her fee was £100,000 unbelievable! Sorry we lost Craig he was coming across as a decent young man.

Edwina Currie might just spice things up a bit.eek2:

chifleta
20-11-2014, 19:20
glad I got the email notification for your messages, reminded me to watch it, ITV are being nasty and deleting the youtube uploads ;) so i'm having to try and remember to watch it live .... I love Ant and Dec, they are brilliant.

warbey
20-11-2014, 21:26

Which one is the Celebrity...........................??

melm
21-11-2014, 12:04

Which one is the Celebrity...........................??

Debatable Warbey rolleyes2: But funny just the same

Malteser Monkey
21-11-2014, 14:38
glad I got the email notification for your messages, reminded me to watch it, ITV are being nasty and deleting the youtube uploads ;) so i'm having to try and remember to watch it live .... I love Ant and Dec, they are brilliant.

Can't you get ITV catch up ?? it seems all you need is an email and a British postcode

If not try UTV or STV for their versions.

let me know how you get on

chifleta
21-11-2014, 18:08
Can't you get ITV catch up ?? it seems all you need is an email and a British postcode

If not try UTV or STV for their versions.

let me know how you get on

nope they recognise your systems being in Spain, then you have to download lots of things to bypass I think, expat shield or something and I can't be bothered, it all makes my brain hurt, and for the small amount of British tv I watch I don't care to bother... i've been watching it live the last few nights and it's been working fine (fingers crossed)

Chine
21-11-2014, 21:21
I think Edwina might be a bit hard work for some of those in there , she seems to be the kind that likes to ruffle some feathers

Chine
27-11-2014, 21:48
That's a serious diet they are on even the already slim ones have lost lots of weight , I could do with a fortnight in there!!!

chifleta
27-11-2014, 23:17
I wish they'd vote Jimmy for another trial :) he cracks me up hahaha

melm
28-11-2014, 12:55
I wish they'd vote Jimmy for another trial :) he cracks me up hahaha

What about Tinchy and Vickie we dont see much of them. These Iceland adverts dry me mad, do we really believe Peter Andre shops there:doh:

lynno52
28-11-2014, 16:46
What about Tinchy and Vickie we dont see much of them. These Iceland adverts dry me mad, do we really believe Peter Andre shops there:doh:

Of course he does thats why I am in there everyday!:cheeky: I agree re Tinchy and Vicki

melm
28-11-2014, 19:54
Of course he does thats why I am in there everyday!:cheeky: I agree re Tinchy and Vicki

Have you seen him yet loading his chauffeur driven Mercedes with his Iceland shopping:cheeky::lol::lol: