PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden Where can I buy artificial grass in Tenerife?

Faraway
21-11-2014, 18:04
I know it sounds lazy but have been trying to grow a lawn for over a year and all I get is weeds! I would greatly appreciate it if anyone knows where to buy Cesped please as the Cesped in the boxes is not Cesped!

Thanks

Hepa
24-11-2014, 17:12
Don't know about Tenerife, but our local Ferreteria sells various types of artificial grass, surely it must be the same over there. I am thinking of buying some for some flat roofs that we have, fed up of having to paint them every two years or so.

Faraway
24-11-2014, 21:31
Hi, thanks for your reply but I would be careful putting artificial grass on a flat roof as a neighbour did that and they had terrible problems with damp! The area I am thinking of is 1/2 acre so I can't afford to do it with artificial turf, plus I don't think it would do the fruit trees much good - I live on a finca and we used to grow crops on it but are getting a bit old for that now, plus we have two other similar areas anyway, so just wanted to make life a bit more easy.

KirstyJay
25-11-2014, 13:28
There's www.artificialgrasstenerife.com too

primrose
25-11-2014, 13:36
http://www.leroymerlin.es/productos/jardin/cesped/cesped_artificial.html