PDA

View Full Version : What's your heavy metal theme song?

KirstyJay
24-11-2014, 00:41
Your heavy metal theme song is "Smokin' in the Boys Room," by Motley Crue. For you, the metal comes second to only one thing: the party. After all, what's life without a little fun? You might even say "YOLO," but you like Motley Crue, not Katie Perry, and that just wouldn't be appropriate. That's probably why you never use emoticons when you send text messages. And come to think of it, you never liked the Disney Store in the mall... Wow, you're learning all kinds of things about yourself!

http://www.playbuzz.com/doctort10/what-is-your-metal-theme-song

Medman
24-11-2014, 09:41
Whoa... SLOW DOWN! Your heavy metal theme song is "The Aftermath," by Origin. You're ridiculously intelligent, and you're a bit of a musician yourself. Thus, you can appreciate incredible musicianship of technical metal, where other, less-intelligent listeners might just hear noise. You live life fast, but you're precise and calculated in all you do. And as soon as you finish listening to Origin, you're going to listen to Obscura or Brain Drill.

Never heard of them, but then they've probably never heard of me. Agree with the bold statements though ! :D

Malteser Monkey
24-11-2014, 11:29
Whoa... SLOW DOWN! Your heavy metal theme song is "The Aftermath," by Origin. You're ridiculously intelligent, and you're a bit of a musician yourself. Thus, you can appreciate incredible musicianship of technical metal, where other, less-intelligent listeners might just hear noise. You live life fast, but you're precise and calculated in all you do. And as soon as you finish listening to Origin, you're going to listen to Obscura or Brain Drill.

Never heard of them, but then they've probably never heard of me. Agree with the bold statements though ! :D

Same as you and same as you !

chifleta
24-11-2014, 14:36
Hmmm yeah, basically because I don't like heavy metal LOL which always makes me wonder how come my son plays bass in a heavy death screeching metal band whatever you call it when the "singer" squeels LOL I was going to post a video link, but I just can't find one that is actually good HAHAHAHA omg sooo awful the "singer" so bad.... I'm not sure how my son keeps a straight face sometimes.

Your metal theme song is "I Remember You", by Skid Row. Sure, you like to rock. But the holes in your stonewashed jean-jacket reveal your sensitive side. While some heavy metal fans feel the need for speed, you'd prefer to take it slow - perhaps with your significant other, in the back seat of a beat up sports car from the late 70s or early 80s. After all, without the romantic ballads, we'd never appreciate the pure power of the rock.

Tshirt
24-11-2014, 16:13
Your heavy metal theme song is "The Trooper," by Iron Maiden. That's because you're a bit of a warrior of rock: you prefer bands who wear armor, or at least studded leather vests, and if there's dragon imagery on the album art, that's a bonus. You may or may not have played AD&D (that's Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, but don't pretend you didn't know) within the last hour If you haven't, it's because you were studying elvish, or maybe reading Beowulf! NO SHAME!

Addick
24-11-2014, 17:11
Wa-ah-ah-ah! Your heavy metal theme song is "Down With the Sickness," by Disturbed. You're all man (unless you're a woman), and you don't pretend to have sensitive side. That's because a sensitive side only gets you beat up in the locker room. You like your tunes with a lot of groove, your Jager with a lot of Red Bull, and your guitars with a lot of strings (at least seven). Now you'd better get going, because Puddle of Mudd is about to hit the stage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq3QmtV8vT0#t=50

Disturbed! They got that bit right :rock::5zombie:

primrose
24-11-2014, 17:16
Your heavy metal theme song is "The Trooper," by Iron Maiden. That's because you're a bit of a warrior of rock: you prefer bands who wear armor, or at least studded leather vests, and if there's dragon imagery on the album art, that's a bonus. You may or may not have played AD&D (that's Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, but don't pretend you didn't know) within the last hour If you haven't, it's because you were studying elvish, or maybe reading Beowulf! NO SHAME!

Malteser Monkey
24-11-2014, 17:20

Just don't see you a fan of H Metal:rocking:

primrose
24-11-2014, 17:28
Just don't see you a fan of H Metal:rocking:

I like any music as long as it's not Karaoke.:rock::headbang::rocking::guitar2:

trevorife2
24-11-2014, 17:32
Any rock song in the sax bar ... Not a rock van but when im in that bar i cant help but enjoy it

chifleta
24-11-2014, 17:32
Wa-ah-ah-ah! Your heavy metal theme song is "Down With the Sickness," by Disturbed. You're all man (unless you're a woman), and you don't pretend to have sensitive side. That's because a sensitive side only gets you beat up in the locker room. You like your tunes with a lot of groove, your Jager with a lot of Red Bull, and your guitars with a lot of strings (at least seven). Now you'd better get going, because Puddle of Mudd is about to hit the stage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq3QmtV8vT0#t=50

Disturbed! They got that bit right :rock::5zombie:

I can't believe I started listening to it ughhhhhhhh ...... but I have to say, it's nothing on the group my son plays in, this down with sickness is soft-core LOL I may just have to face my shame and post a video link.... and give you all a laugh ... or make your ears bleed, one of the two.

melm
24-11-2014, 19:12
I remember you.............Skid Row. And I remember skid row crying2::wink:

henry
24-11-2014, 20:30
here mine!!!
http://youtu.be/REuLlW2ktMg

warbey
24-11-2014, 21:38

Me Too..............

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Me too.....................and Yes....I like it.......