PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental Does anyone have experience of staying at the Reveron Apartments in Los Cristianos?

Ecky Thump
27-11-2014, 12:33
I'm thinking of coming to Tenerife in August for a sneaky six night stay as my family will be there at that time and they are staying at the El Mirador complex, I am considering making a booking at the Reveron Apartments, has any one had any experience of staying there or know of other folk who have and what you/they thought of the apartments.

lynno52
27-11-2014, 12:35
I'm thinking of coming to Tenerife in August for a sneaky six night stay as my family will be there at that time and they are staying at the El Mirador complex, I am considering making a booking at the Reveron Apartments, has any one had any experience of staying there or know of other folk who have and what you/they thought of the apartments.

A couple of my friends stayed in them a couple of years ago and were happy with everything , don't know about more recently though?

Malteser Monkey
27-11-2014, 12:53
That's the one with the pool on the roof - corner of the square ?

http://www.tenerifewebcam.com/los-cristianos-hotel-parking/

little cam under the hotel - don't think it's working - there is another that used to point towards the hotel from a car hire company but I can't find it now:D

Ecky Thump
27-11-2014, 13:02
That's the one with the pool on the roof - corner of the square ?

http://www.tenerifewebcam.com/los-cristianos-hotel-parking/

little cam under the hotel - don't think it's working - there is another that used to point towards the hotel from a car hire company but I can't find it now:D

I think it's the Reveron Hotel that you are referring to, which is by the Church Square in Los Cristianos, the Reveron Apartments are up the hill just beyond Victoria Court 1.

Malteser Monkey
27-11-2014, 13:41
I think it's the Reveron Hotel that you are referring to, which is by the Church Square in Los Cristianos, the Reveron Apartments are up the hill just beyond Victoria Court 1.

Of course apartments :doh::doh: - Hotel way too caro for a Scot:cheeky:

kingbaker
27-11-2014, 14:28

The injunction might be lifted by then...or maybe not! :p:D

Ecky Thump
27-11-2014, 14:34
Of course apartments :doh::doh: - Hotel way too caro for a Scot:cheeky:

Yes we look for a variety gourmet food that is available in restaurants, not the hotel junk food that is cooked in bulk for the minions that have no taste buds......us Scottish folk don't mind paying for quality, but we do recocognise the need for the good old grease ridden €3 English breakfast served with a pint of lager and recognise that as quality food!!:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
27-11-2014, 15:16
where's that Angusjim hiding

Ecky Thump
27-11-2014, 15:31
where's that Angusjim hiding

Busy making money to enable him to stay in a apartment in Tenerife!:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
27-11-2014, 15:40
Busy making money to enable him to stay in a apartment in Tenerife!:cheeky:

oh yeah cutting back on Electricity :cheeky:

nelson
27-11-2014, 20:08
From what I here the reveron apartments are top notch. Good standard all round and popular. Just a few euros per night more than some cockroach city places , so well worth the extra.

Ecky Thump
27-11-2014, 20:53
From what I here the reveron apartments are top notch. Good standard all round and popular. Just a few euros per night more than some cockroach city places , so well worth the extra.

Thanks for your views, it confirms what has been written on Trip Advisor-the only criticisms made were about the noise from the bars in the near vicinity, but we are not "early bedders" so that would not present a problem.

tfs1
27-11-2014, 21:00
Thanks for your views, it confirms what has been written on Trip Advisor-the only criticisms made were about the noise from the bars in the near vicinity, but we are not "early bedders" so that would not present a problem.

Given the current crackdown in the noise from local bars even the early bedders can enjoy a quiet night from 1030pm.

Ecky Thump
27-11-2014, 21:11
Given the current crackdown in the noise from local bars even the early bedders can enjoy a quiet night from 1030pm.

Is that in general of the bars on the El Mirador strip, or just Harvey's that has a closure notice enforced on them?

delderek
27-11-2014, 21:43
Is that in general of the bars on the El Mirador strip, or just Harvey's that has a closure notice enforced on them?

El Mirador, although residential was cleverly designed, in that no apartments are above the locales, and facing an open space. The exceptions being, Harveys and Shambles which are round the corner and facing Reveron Apartments, and to some extent Vicky court 1. So I can't see the other locales having a problem.

kingbaker
27-11-2014, 22:01

Nah!! Get a cab to Sax bar on the Patch till 12.30, then into the Dubliner to
till about 3 ish.
Then the Ovaltine and Steradent for you lot!! :p:D

kingbaker
27-11-2014, 22:41
See they're gone to bed already:p:p:p

Ecky Thump
27-11-2014, 23:25
El Mirador, although residential was cleverly designed, in that no apartments are above the locales, and facing an open space. The exceptions being, Harveys and Shambles which are round the corner and facing Reveron Apartments, and to some extent Vicky court 1. So I can't see the other locales having a problem.

My one and only criticism of the apartments on the El Mirador complex has been about the late night noise issues from the bars, but to be honest over the last twelve months with the introduction of the La Pepa food hall on the roof terrace of the supermarket and the bar owners acting responsibly things have greatly improved, overall I think it's a very good complex to stay at either as a permanent home for two people or for holiday breaks and if the right opportunity arises I will strongly consider buying a apartment there.

Ecky Thump
01-12-2014, 12:56
After reading the reviews on the Reveron Apartments, I've booked for four nights in August, the price for the apartment was £167.

I've also booked return flights from Prestwick, plus transfers which cost £337. Total cost........£514

I hope our Grandson realises the agony I've put my wallet through just to surprise him when we turn up unexpected at the apartment he is staying at on El Mirador.:lol: