PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can I hire a cot bed on the Golf del Sur?

barryk
27-11-2014, 15:10
Hi,

I need to hire a cot bed in Golf Del Sur. Any ideas where I may hire one locally

Thanks
BarryK

lesbroz
28-11-2014, 09:39
The ones I have seen for hire, I would not put a dog in let alone a child. I have seen good ones for sale in the Tenerife Auction rooms and also at the car boot markets for around 15 Euros. Depending on how long you want to hire one for it is usually cheaper to buy than hire.

Stevewom
01-12-2014, 10:25
I have one for sale for 20 Euros, it is in very good condition and after you have used it you can re-sell it and the cost will be zero! If you are interested please call me on 657986923. My name is Steve.

barryk
01-12-2014, 10:56
Thanks to all who replied to my thread. We were able to hire a cot from a company called Hire 4 Baby in PDLA. Cost 20euro and 10 euro deposit. They where able to bring it round within half an hour of our telephone call. That is what I would call good service..

I have posted this for information if any one has releatives etc coming out to TFS. I belive they also offer a service to the airport and hire prams etc. Mind you there are always a few spare prams left on the luggage belts

Thanks to all who replied

Barryk